It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation on ATS about Protests in Russia, oh my god OMG OMG

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FutureWithoutFuture4

The day you own ATS and set the rules is the day I will never log in again.
You think you can dictate on ATS who MUST be believed ?

And yet you feel you have that right by calling someone a liar?

I asked if you know who he talked to, because if not how do you know he is lying...so do you?

And I will never call someone a liar if I can't prove that person is lying, so what makes you so special that you can do this with another anonymous member?

Listen to me tsurfer2000h, I don't believe a word you ever write.

And that is the difference as I have no problem with people not agreeing with what I say as that is your right, but if you ever call me a liar you better be able to prove it.

And as far as you believing what I write...do you think I care?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And yet you feel you have that right by calling someone a liar?

I asked if you know who he talked to, because if not how do you know he is lying...so do you?

And I will never call someone a liar if I can't prove that person is lying, so what makes you so special that you can do this with another anonymous member?

Either he is lying or I am lying.

If I am lying than all the polls in Russia are lying too, even those of oppositions parties in DUMA

Think whatever you want pal.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If I am lying than all the polls in Russia are lying too, even those of oppositions parties in DUMA

I see your problem right here...

all the polls in Russia

Your believing all the polls from Russia where they know better than to cross the boss.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Turns out he is a criminal and worked with CIA to organize color revolution in Russia which failed.

Turns out that is a lie so blatant that even the corrupt Russian "justice" system wouldn't charge him with it. Alexey Navalny was an anti-corruption blogger with no political ambitions. His blog documented government corruption at all levels. Here is an example of his work:

rospil.info...

In 2011, Vladimir Putin was re-elected amidst charges of widespread ballot fraud. Former President Mikhail Gorbachev was disgusted, writing:

Do not let things get out of hand. The results of this election should be abolished and new elections held. The initiative must come from the leadership of the country.

Novaya Gazeta [Trans. Google, polished DJW001]

Navalny was one among dozens of Russian intellectuals who were politicizied by this flagrant back sliding towards Soviet style totalitarianism. Thousands wore white armbands and carried white banners, braving the Russian winter to protest. It was his blogging that brought him to prominence, and his presence at the rallies that made him a public figure. It was his opposition to Putin's corruption that landed him in prison.

Navalny is a political prisoner.
edit on 31-12-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to complete post.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Hefficide

Not like Russians are known for their high standard living.

I mean really, all they need is vodka and they're happy

On a more serious note, many Russians strongly believe that the west is out to get them( are they wrong? ), so i strongly believe that any serious economic hit that Russia receives will just raise popularity of Putin.

Sorry but your statement is highly offensive I think to some of our members here who may come from Russia...

What a great binfull of Taurine testicular faecal matter you have spewed... I guess you are not from an Eastern country and are used to what the MSM has thrown down your throat since when you can remember???

Why so much stereotypical *VODKA* comments? YEA... lets just check from time to time posts and see which hypocrites talk about how people are pushing the new *Cold War Era???*

Your "serious" note at the end of your post was so flimsical compared to the nastiness and disrespect that you show for other cultures without probably having never even visited Russia (Just for Info, i have personally over my long time on this planet visited and shared the cultures of nearly every culture that you can think of)...

I... PERSONALLY RESPECT AND TRY to understand every culture that is different to what I have been brought up with...

YOU DONT APPARENTLY?

Pfftttt... One of the reasons why I am getting so sick and tired of this forum right now...

TOO CONCERNED WITH HOW YOUR COUNTRY LOOKS...

I used to be a proud member of ATS.

No Longer... as seeing this type of untolerant and unrespectul post spewed more and more just completely disgusts me as to how some people on this planet can be...

The whole thing when it comes to another country outside of the USA completely digusts me... SO MANY people think that only the USA matters.

My only suggestion is the following : Take your BLINDERS away

Rodinus

Blumming heck... this should be in the rant forum... Over and OUT...

edit on 31/12/14 by Rodinus because: To whoever is moderating... If this post does not comply to the T and Cs, then just go ahead and ban me... I had enough with how impersonal things are becoming here over the past year or two.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4

Either he is lying or I am lying.

Um you do realize that two different groups of people can have two different opinions right?

Also its very very very easy to screw the numbers in a poll, like politics 101 easy.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Also its very very very easy to screw the numbers in a poll, like politics 101 easy.

But they are Russian polls and we know they would never lie.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Mod note:

Lies vs. opinions.

Accusing those members one disagrees with of being liars boils down to not enjoying reading their opinions.

Please stop accusing other members of lying when they are only posting their opinions. Continuing down that path will lead to further moderator actions.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Thill

Sorry I don't believe you. And you can think whatever you want about me.

I speak to lot of Russians about Putin, my data is not the same as your data.

Either you are lying or I am lying. If I am lying than all the polls in Russia are lying too, even those of oppositions parties in DUMA

Think whatever you want.

And you can get as many stars from your organized buddies as you want

1.)My living location is not a secret and going over a few of my posts would be enough to double check that I am telling the truth. My business line would be also decently easy to double check if somebody with a decent IQ went over my posting history (I know, I know, that's way to much work to prove yourself wrong, so why bother ? right ? ) , so those 2 parts are facts that can be checked.

2.) Speaking to North Koreans, will also tell you they love Kim, and probably some of them are even sincere, it all depends where you talk and with whom. just because Your friends tell you Putin is a Godsend does not mean the whole nation thinks so

3.) Again with the polls, do You want me to quote myself from my first post about Kim's 99% approval rating in his parliament (since DUMA is the exact same thing) in polls or will you reread it yourself
?

I could quote You some China polls with absurd ratings also, but we both known, You know that ratings can be vastly manipulated, You just won't admit that in this case.

4.) Accusing me of having some organized support to battle You is beyond absurd, but this is a first for me on the boards since 2007, I give you that so here is a cookie for the achievement

I would say that if you are not lying and are not a propaganda troll (I still am very much on the fence with that one), then You must have some very one sided friends.

So You see most facts can be double checked as in Yours not so much, since the only confirmation is on biased sites, since nobody else was allowed to do a official poll

I think we can stop debating this since we will never come to an agreement here.
edit on 31/12/14 by Thill because: (no reason given)

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Second mod note:

Stop with the insinuations that other members are liars.

Please

Continuing to do so will not end well.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Maybe someone could argue that you are lying because you know better than to cross the socially correct line in your country that happens to be equally if not more potent than Russia's.

Can you provide a single example of an American (or Western European) being imprisoned because his or her brother was an anti-corruption blogger?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thill

You are now comparing Russia with hermit kingdom of North Korea.

That tells me all I need to know about your objectivity.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

some of them support Putin for no other reason than hate for US government. Hows that for low approval

So much for objectivity...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Can you provide a single example of an American (or Western European) being imprisoned because his or her brother was an anti-corruption blogger?

Teacher teacher if I may, if I may say something.

(you wave with your hand approving)

uummm, Edward Snowden had to ESCAPE TO RUSSIA in order not be skinned alive by US government.

Julian Assange is imprisoned in Embassy thanks to US government.

US government did 9/11 .....oh right, now I am overstepping my bounds.

Forgive me teacher, forgive me
(I sit down at my desk looking down at my books, ashamed)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

uummm, Edward Snowden had to ESCAPE TO RUSSIA in order not be skinned alive by US government.

Julian Assange is imprisoned in Embassy thanks to US government.

Exactly! The United States will punish the offender, not his or her family. Edward Snowden faces a potential charge of breaking a secrecy oath; his brother has not been sentenced to three years in prison for fraud, has he?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Treason and theft would be the reason he ran.

US government did 9/11 .....oh right, now I am overstepping my bounds.

And yet nobody has been able to prove that...can you?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Let me re-emphasize here: people like Snowdon can safely flee the United States because the United States government does not make reprisals against the fugitive's family and friends. The whole point to the Navalny Show Trial is to make it explicitly clear that Putin's Russia does.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I am gonna call you a Liar

That's inappropriate. No idea why this is allowed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join