It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation on ATS about Protests in Russia, oh my god OMG OMG

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
To be fair the new Corporatocracy that is running the world is out to get everyone. Us and them, and anyone in between.

Starred you for that.
edit on 31-12-2014 by FutureWithoutFuture4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
We need a mayan prophecy russian ebola combo thing
it's the end of the year and not a word about the world ending.
I will make a rant post about it later just to rub it in

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

Heck I would say he was the king of the world to keep out of a gulag..

Or the cemetery.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4

originally posted by: Thill
Hmm Kim jong un from North Korea has an approval rating between 99%- 95%, I guess all world leaders should be taking classes from him then, by Your logic ? NK has to be such a joyful and lovely country, I wonder if that view is also shared by 100% of their citizens ....

You can find online phone book of any Russian large City.

Get yourself a guy who speaks Russian and call people randomly asking about Putin.

Get your own data if you don't trust polls done in Russia.

See another problem with Your logic is assuming that I live somewhere in the far West and do not know anybody in Russia
The problem with that is, that I live rather close to this joyful country, and know quiet a few Russians and the views are much more divided than what You point out them to be..

I would say if I would make a poll among my Russian friends, it would be about 60/40 (more or less a bit obver half my friends) in favor of shooting Putin.. So yep, its not a 100% against, but it is not near as joyful as You point it out to be ...

Besides that, what does that have to do with Your original OP logic and my reply showing you the failure of said logic ?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Man, you always respond in an instant. It's like you are a bot or something.

Maybe you as a western citizen would like to have a normal peaceful relations with your eastern friends( alto i am not quite certain that it is what you personally wish for based on your comments ), but I do not think the people who run the world want that. I think it's kinda hypocrite to mock the lack of democracy in Russia, when much worst things are going on in the civilized western world...just sayin...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Aye this is why I naively believe that BRICS is somehow not the anti-thesis and is actually working to stop it!

We know for a fact that BRICS banks are not privately owned and they don't install AUTOMATIC debt onto governments or people.

However having written that, BRICS governments themselves can act as owners of people given enough power, take for example Communist government of China - powerful enough for ya ?

For now I am glad they oppose western bankers but whos to say they will be better 30 years from now ?

Ultimately, what we are talking here is Human Nature and what is wrong with it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

And in america speaking out can get you put on the watch lists and no fly lists .. or the assassination list ...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Another pro-democracy NGO tool of the CIA as a source...

Institute of Modern Russia

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FutureWithoutFuture4

Very good point about 30 years from now!

On to the point of human nature, that is debatable. I think that the elite through their various methods of indoctrination have induced with the population a state of consciousness that is not natural at all.

The whole concept of the survival of the fittest goes against our basic nature! That of cooperation and good will. They understood how to guide us through fear as opposed to love and this is where it has gotten us.

Destruction of our environment as well as ourselves for the sake of ego centered pursuits, money, fame, vanity.

I think that those standing up to western bankers will buy us some time for our collective consciousness pendulum to swing back to toward the good and benevolent side. Working with nature not against it!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thill

See another problem with Your logic is assuming that I live somewhere in the far West and do not know anybody in Russia
The problem with that is, that I live rather close to this joyful country, and know quiet a few Russians and the views are much more divided than what You point out them to be..

I would say if I would make a poll among my Russian friends, it would be about 60/40 (more or less a bit obver half my friends) in favor of shooting Putin.. So yep, its not a 100% against, but it is not near as joyful as You point it out to be

I am gonna call you a Liar

I speak to something like 40 Russians in Russia

AND
I speak to something like 30 American Russians like me. (For your info I am Russian originally, living in states for many years)
Support for Putin among people I speak to is 75-80 %

And wanna know something else too, some of them support Putin for no other reason than hate for US government. Hows that for low approval

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Man, you always respond in an instant. It's like you are a bot or something.

And yet you posted a reply before me, so what does that say about you?

Maybe you as a western citizen would like to have a normal peaceful relations with your eastern friends( alto i am not quite certain that it is what you personally wish for based on your comments )

Care to elaborate on that, because I posted what truly happens when you protest in Russia, so what is the problem there?

I think it's kinda hypocrite to mock the lack of democracy in Russia, when much worst things are going on in the civilized western world...just sayin...

Really because guess what I can say things like this...

Obama is a tool and has no skill running a country...all without worrying about the government sending me to prison unlike in Russia.

Also know I can protest against whomever I want and I can do it without the fear of being sent to the Gulag and being considered a terrorist...can that happen in Russia? No it can't.

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

And in america speaking out can get you put on the watch lists and no fly lists .. or the assassination list ...

Really, so then how does Ron Paul do it...as he stills flies, and he has yet to be assassinated?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I am gonna call you a Liar

How is that...do you know who he talked to and know they are saying something different, because if not you have no right calling someone a liar without being able to prove it.

So can you prove he is lying?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Really, so then how does Ron Paul do it...as he stills flies, and he has yet to be assassinated?

Ron Paul is on the record saying that he will be "running from something else" implying running for his life.

When they were talking on TV about auditing the FED a few years back, I'll try to find the clip.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
How is that...do you know who he talked to and know they are saying something different, because if not you have no right calling someone a liar without being able to prove it.

So can you prove he is lying?

The day you own ATS and set the rules is the day I will never log in again.
You think you can dictate on ATS who MUST be believed ?

Not only do I think he is lying.

Listen to me tsurfer2000h, I don't believe a word you ever write.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FutureWithoutFuture4
Protests in Russia, oh my god, oh my god

As some ATS members already asked.

What is Putin gonna do ?
Is this the end of Putin ?

I am in panic clicking left and right all over ATS, activating numerous adds by mistake, cold sweat on my forehead.

LOL

about 800 people, marched in Moscow, in support of the guy who ran for Mayor of Moscow and received 20 % of the vote. Turns out he is a criminal and worked with CIA to organize color revolution in Russia which failed.

This is a complete non event.

But hey, if you hate someone so deeply and his existence bothers you so deeply then it is perfectly fine to grab for straws.

Have a drink "comrades", because what you are about to read will be painful indeed.

Putin has 70-80 % approval rating, and even with crappy economy when that approval falls to 50-60 %, is still miles ahead of Obama/Bush/Merkel/Cameron

Putin still allowing Russians to get on the WWW or are you an agent?

link   

You call me a liar I would like You to call you a propaganda troll then. I live in Poland, my business makes me travel frequently to different countries around my little part of the world, and I have quiet a few Polish, German, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Russian, Czech, Slovakian, English, French, Hispanic, Hungarian friends, because my business is dependent on having a lot of different friends in different countries.

My business is also dependent on me having a lot of business meetings, in restaurants/pubs with quiet a bit of alcohol involved, which I assume I do not have to explain to You helps out with loosening the tongue. I also have personal Russian friends, as I live quiet close to Kaliningrad Oblast.

So You see I know very well what I am talking about, so either You are a propaganda troll, a liar, or somebody that has a very limited circle of friends with just one mindset (hmm that goes back to being a propaganda troll for one party I guess..)

Next time if you want to call somebody a liar, try to be sure You know what You are writing about.

link   

Ron Paul is on the record saying that he will be "running from something else" implying running for his life.

Care to provide a source for that?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thill

Sorry I don't believe you. And you can think whatever you want about me.

I speak to lot of Russians about Putin, my data is not the same as your data.

Either you are lying or I am lying. If I am lying than all the polls in Russia are lying too, even those of oppositions parties in DUMA

Think whatever you want.

And you can get as many stars from your organized buddies as you want

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

Putin still allowing Russians to get on the WWW or are you an agent?

No I am not an agent, but I did notice on ATS those who have X in their name to be very .....shall we say....pro US government in their postings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join