It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steam 2014 Holiday Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Anyone else finding it incredibly difficult to save money while this sale has been on? Some of the deals are amazing and I have found myself buying a lot of lesser known titles with good reviews. I just cannot discipline myself and refrain from taking advantage of these fantastic deals! Please, help me.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am kinda saving myself for the last day really, but last year i bought something like 27 games, so i know that feeling.
thankfully there hasn't been much that i am DYING to have, aside form maybe alien isolation, and why are the skyrim expansions still so expensive? i mena they are not really, but right now you can get full games for less than the DLC, so i find it kinda stupid.
Sadly i cannot help you, i even told my girlfriend that gifting me stuff on steam would be the best xmas gift possible, so i installed steam on her pc.
Not only i am addicted, i am manipulating people that love me to feed my addiction

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So far, I was gifted talisman, I bought Alan wake and super time force. Waiting for ethan carter, and skyrim.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Gabe Newell is the devil during Xmas and the Summer Sale lol

A little lack luster this year, considering not many AAA games this time of year.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I know, right? I got a bunch of emails about games on my wishlist being on sale. I bought one the other day for only $5. I am REALLY tempted to buy Assetto Corsa, but then I'd have to also buy a controller.

(post by Bovah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

you won't regret Alan Wake. The story is perfectly told, some find the action a bit repetitive but personally i was always tense.
As for skyrim, i have 400 hours there without the expansions, so yeah i'd say it' s playable

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Yeah, I saw Skyrim was there for download.

Anyone who gets that better plan on missing a year or so of their lives later on....lol
I've probably done 50 characters in that game, and thousands of hours.

One of the best games ever created!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Agreed.
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I've played skyrim before, and loved it. I'm huge on Morrowind, that's really my game. Skyrim is just really well made though. I ended up getting it for $5.

top topics

join