It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Egyptian Artifacts Discovered In Jerusalem. Hoax? Thoughts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Greys are almost always purported as being highly telepathic.

Why then, would they have such full lips? It's not like they'd be articulating anything verbally....unless this were a new grey variation with lingual capabilities.

I know this has been proven to be a hoax already, but just thought it might be fun to speculate.

edit on 1/4/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who proved it to be a hoax, show me the evidence its a hoax, show me the evidence its true, show me real evidence for one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Who proved it to be a hoax, show me the evidence its a hoax, show me the evidence its true, show me real evidence for one way or the other.

Thalestris proved it was a hoax.

originally posted by: Thalestris
As much as I would like to believe, this is just a piece from a fun little museum.

Museum of Monstrosities

Harte
edit on 1/4/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Museum of Monstrosities indicates that the alleged artifacts were discovered in "the secret study" and show a picture of the same hidden room behind the bookcase as the pic starting this thread.

I find myself asking why such a respected and renowned archeologist would be involved in something so reminiscent of a carnival freak show. Or was it someone after his death that created the hidden room and is using his reputation to further this cause?

If this is real it is a remarkable find that will change a lot of perspectives. If it is fake, it is one more in a very long line...

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it would be all over the news

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The Museum of Monstrosities indicates that the alleged artifacts were discovered in "the secret study" and show a picture of the same hidden room behind the bookcase as the pic starting this thread.

I find myself asking why such a respected and renowned archeologist would be involved in something so reminiscent of a carnival freak show. Or was it someone after his death that created the hidden room and is using his reputation to further this cause?

If this is real it is a remarkable find that will change a lot of perspectives. If it is fake, it is one more in a very long line...

Read about the Museum of Monstrosities here.

Harte

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Even if you were to ignore the fact that the photos were stolen from the webpage of a guy who makes props for a living...

The stone sculpture is the newest looking 5000 year old artifact i've ever seen. The edges are smooth and there's no damage to it. Clearly it would have had to have been broken violently out of a wall, yet there's no damage to the fragile face or anything

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Have we determined that the pics in the (my) op are in fact the objects that this story is revolving around?

I think I've confused myself.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Haha lol looks like ET has been busy blasting the Egyptians out of history.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Haha busted secret study FTW!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join