It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Egyptian Artifacts Discovered In Jerusalem. Hoax? Thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
As much as I would like to believe, this is just a piece from a fun little museum.

Museum of Monstrosities

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thalestris

Thanks Thalestris!

Hoax it is

I'm sure no one is surprised..

Mods move to the designated forum at your convenience

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I think the only way that talent could be found to 'find' 'collect' these items is IF the 'artifacts' were Movie Props or Stage Props for a entertainment project...
~a failed attempt to make an Alien genre movie by a obscure foreign film group... but the funding never came to complete the film project...... perhaps a Romanian independent film crew in Egypt ?

The author of the piece has made a movie. Some conspiracy tripe on youtube, but it's a full-length movie. link

Probably has plans to move in on some of "Ancient Aliens" audience and get himself a deal with H2 or whichever. He's already been on the Travel Channel (America Declassified") Maybe the travel channel will make their move toward the ancient alien crowd.

Ambellas also appeared in the Travel Channel series America Declassified where he also conducted an independent investigation of the deep underground military base (D.U.M.B.) located on the Denver International Airport’s property. During the investigation, Ambellas was able to obtain a whistleblower’s first-hand testimony. The Travel Channel has 37 million viewers in 97 million homes.

Ambellas is the executive producer and director of Shade the Motion Picture, a documentary film released which he released on Oct. 15, 2013 on various formats. The powerful film exposes a sinister agenda of the global elite, proving that diabolic testing is being conducted on the populace of earth. Shade the Motion Picture is a concept created by Shepard Ambellas and Avalon in March of 2012. The film is co-directed and co-produced by Jason “The Infowarrior” Bermas, producer of several films including Fabled Enemies and Loose Change, the most viewed documentary in the entire world. Bermas also hosted and co-hosted the Alex Jones Radio Show early on, working side-by-side with Alex Jones himself.

Link

I haven't finished reading the thread. Has anyone considered that, if these artifacts were secreted away and kept from the public, then what exactly are we looking at in those pictures? "Reasonable facsimiles?" "Artist's interpretations?"

Harte

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I think the only way that talent could be found to 'find' 'collect' these items is IF the 'artifacts' were Movie Props or Stage Props for a entertainment project...
~a failed attempt to make an Alien genre movie by a obscure foreign film group... but the funding never came to complete the film project...... perhaps a Romanian independent film crew in Egypt ?

I like your line of thinking..
Maybe leftover props from Stargate, movie or series??
As much as i'd like to see them as real, i call hoax..
Just my 2c...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Great post man!

After reading some of the comments here, am starting to think WHATS it gonna take for people to believe in a big find like this.

Lots of pessimists here.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

Great post man!

After reading some of the comments here, am starting to think WHATS it gonna take for people to believe in a big find like this.

Lots of pessimists here.

Them not being home-made for the purposes of an entertainment website called the Museum of Monstrosities, then not being picked up by hit-whore hoax sites would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

as i suspect this diatribe is aimed at me

i suppose SHOULD have qualified my statement as :

no concept of < classical grey > aliens in the 18th century

but i foolishly expected people to read it in context vis the OP " statue " of a grey alien in egyptian headress

my bad

but as your " examples " were so poor - and you couldnt link a 19th century depiction of " greys " then my point stands

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The problem with that is, if these pictures were published by non political parties, then having them removed would deem very suspicious. If I were keeping something a secret and REAL picture evidence was revealed to the public, I'd leave it alone as that would cause less questioning on it's removal and more wonder whether or not it's real or not. Either way, erasing evidence after it has been released is the worst way to cover something up.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

the thread is only 1 and a half pages - you could have reads it

if you had - you would see that the " pessermists " were correct

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I read this for about a few weeks ago.. I intended to post this but knowing that many hold this news in abomination. I'd
decided to skip this.

If it's a Hoax I really don't know but some outsourcing would be in place before we hoaxbin this..

But we all know that there are many Egyptian artifacts that point in the right direction that the Alien visitor once walked the earth in many places. So I see the possibility that it could be true on all the other items they already provided.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know

Looks like a typical E.T head we all know from famous movies but why would someone fake this for fun?

Ancient cilvilizations and E.T's really are a mystery.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thalestris

Star

It was fun to ponder while it lasted.

HOAX bin

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: KEMIK
Not buying it. Seems like a waaaaay to convenient package. Body, carving complete with a UFO and a typical interpretation of a "gray" alien. Sorry, but nope.

However, even IF true, and that's a huge ass 'If' there, if true, people would deny it's validity.

Hypothetically speaking, I've often wondered what would it really take to prove to people that an artifact was real?

By what methodology?

No doubt people would deny it's validity til their blue in the face and near death. The "artifact" that ruins it the most for me, oddly enough, is the carving.

Seriously, as a business man I would have skipped the whole pass it off as real thing and went straight to producing that as wall art (resin maybe?). I would buy that for my wall. In fact, I hope they do mass produce them I really want one.
edit on 2-1-2015 by KEMIK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

2010 called and wants its meme back
That picture is seriously played out

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So what ever happened to the Mayan artifacts supposedly recovered by the Mexican government and stored in bunkers for decades only to be made public sometime over the last two years? At least those were more convincing.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Those who own the gold make the rules, how would any one on here know whether they are legitimate artefacts or not.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

WOW Seriously There is So Many things Wrong with this Pic!!! no air passages (slits for nostrils) thick Lips a (movie Called ) ET Thin Neck , ET Head Lol.. more looking like Frog then a Gray Alien and The Broken Edges are not Rough but Worn and Smooth a Hoax it is

Here are some Real Ones

Some May have too re look on those Myths in Different Cultures and Countries Telling the Same Stories.. With similar Attributes & Virtues with just Different Names of those Gods Greeks, Romans, Norse, Celts, Finnish, - Aztec, Mayan, INCA, Sumerian, Egyptian

Its One of those things...

Your God is My Alien!

A Civilization Type III

Just have to Figure Out

Where Heaven HELL/Valhalla/Paradise/Cloud City Etc. is ! A Dimensional Plane ? A Distant Star SYSTEM ?

The Christian Bible , The Torah are Great Starters ! Instead of thinking of GOD or Angels ! Think of them of Civilization Type 3 Beings... Then Start Looking at The Sumerian Egyptian to Norse, Greek & Romans Myths..

Thats My 2 Cents...
edit on 52015FridayfAmerica/Chicago11 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: grey580

2010 called and wants its meme back
That picture is seriously played out

Harte

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KEMIK
Agreed my friend. Come on, you really think that if this were real, it would make it's way online with photos
this easily? Sell.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

A YouTube video released by the website Paranormal Crucible

A YouTube video from a website called Paranormal Crucible? Why not an academic journal? If it's real, it certainly should be able to hold up to peer review scrutiny by being published in a credible academic journal, but nope, YouTube video from a pro-aliens website. I'm calling hoax on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join