It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HMCS Fredericton on way to Mediterranean for NATO mission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

The 'observers' you talk of were all far right politicians and newly created agencies by same, hand picked by Russia, whom many actually came from.

Here you go just to add a little to your post...

Evidence suggests that two “election monitoring organisations” have been in charge of setting up “election observation mission” for the DNR/LNR: the Eurasian Observatory of Democracy and Elections (EODE) run by the Belgian fascist Luc Michel and the European Centre for Geopolitical Analysis (ECGA) run by Polish far-right politician Mateusz Piskorski – both of whom have been in the service of the Kremlin’s foreign policy since 2005-2006.

www.interpretermag.com...

Definitely far from being legit.
edit on 31-12-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Thanks! No doubt an organised plan to bypass the OCSE and gain legitimacy.

The funny thing is, if Russia did allow free and fair elections in Crimea and East Ukraine they would have a very good chance to win. Putin doesn't leave anything to chance however.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: superman2012

Propaganda won out on you too, eh

And that coming from someone who used the Kremlin propaganda machine for a source.

Looks as though it won you over even more...eh.

Would you like me to google more for you? I can link different ones. There are also links in that article...but of course you didn't see beyond the RT did you?

Edit: Also, are you going to address the facts listed, or just start repeating what I said?

edit on 31-12-2014 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Well im Canadian and im pissed off about it....that makes a couple of angry Canadians ........

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

originally posted by: superman2012
Very large group of international observers checked it all out, no violations were reported by them. In fact, they observed that everything was very well put together.

The 'observers' you talk of were all far right politicians and newly created agencies by same, hand picked by Russia, whom many actually came from. The OSCE was not allowed to observe, and they are the Gold standard.

Wow...you call out the BS and get more dumped on the floor!

Let's see your sources.
All the:

At least 70 observers from a number of countries, including France, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, Israel, Great Britain and others are monitoring the elections.

Were far right politicians? Names and sources to back up your claim please.
I know there is a lot of BS on the floor...I just hope you stop putting it there.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Second, I don't know anyone here that agrees with what Harper is doing (being Obamas butt puppet).

Last poll taken Canadians support Harper's action on the Ukraine invasion overwhelmingly. 48% approve and 28% somewhat approve.
www.ctvnews.ca...
Ah the BS is getting deep around here...

I would counter that with a question. How many actually know of the history and the reasons for what happened over there? Many just believe that Putin invaded Ukraine with his army, potentially shot down a plane and ignored Crimea's pleas to be left alone. I blame the people that don't know for participating in polls, but the government does know...that is what pisses me off about Harper.
Chretien questioned the OS about Iraq and made sure people knew about both sides. The US population was all for bombing Iraq as they had "Aluminum tubes". Can't blame people for being passionate, but they sure can be held to task when they are ignorant.

Ah the standard reaction when the BS gets exposed. Squirming then shifting to 'comparable' things.
So funny!

Notice that you didn't answer my question......
Comparable situations don't you think?
Still waiting for you to "expose" the BS....

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Off to the Black sea? All I can say is REMEMBER THE MAINE. I fear that one of these ships will end up like the U.S.S Maine.. a false flag victim.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling
Me too..one more , a growing movement. Im afraid not much is going to change in the next election..maybee a minority will be less damaging to us.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Im not 100% convinced of that, there could be some truth in it. In my opinion there are alot of Canadians with Ukrainian heritage..there is some big time pandering going on with an election upcoming.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

It's passed time for Canada to dump Harper! This is a fiasco.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Exactly. People are so stupid that they only have short term memory. As long as you give them a couple bones with a bit of meat on them, they will forget about that you crapped in their food dish the rest of the time.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Excuse me... where in the quoted article does it say that "Canadians are angry?" a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

There are also links in that article...but of course you didn't see beyond the RT did you?

Care to show me where there are any links with that RT story?

Edit: Also, are you going to address the facts listed, or just start repeating what I said?

What facts do you want addressed?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h
Serious!? LOL

Okay. Give me a minute to screen cap and circle the link, and the questions I asked.

Do you prefer red or blue for the circles?
If I don't do this right away, feel free to peruse the article (thanks for proving to me that you didn't read it) and feel free to scroll back to my post that you responded to without answering any questions.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is amazing isn't it..Im constantly amazed at how short the memory of voters are. I guess if its no longer in the news cycle its not a big deal anymore.
Its very ironic that the little creep is sending our boys and gear there when after they are done with our boys they will be out in the cold..this govt has not been treating the veterans right and even more disgusting they are arrogant about it.

edit on 31-12-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If I don't do this right away, feel free to peruse the article (thanks for proving to me that you didn't read it) and feel free to scroll back to my post that you responded to without answering any questions.

I have no problem waiting for your links.

Again what question's is it you want answered?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Off to the Black sea? All I can say is REMEMBER THE MAINE. I fear that one of these ships will end up like the U.S.S Maine.. a false flag victim.

Yes, the previous Canadian frigate was in the Black Sea. It even got buzzed by Russian war planes. This is simply a rotation of ships to resupply and rest. The mission is a part of NATO trying to reassure Eastern members that article 5 protection is iron clad.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Harper makes no Decisions without Obama promising something in return.
I believe Canada is being used to poke the bear so as to make it look like the US isn't the one. If Russia strikes out then the US gets what they want while looking like an innocent.
Why would Canada think they can go up against Russia when they can't, so why this move? A scapegoat maneuver for the US is the only logical scenario.
Peace

Canada has the largest number of Ukrainian immigrants outside of Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org...
I didn't include Russia because Soviet history caused migration back and forth in the same country at that time.

Canada has many citizens who support Ukraine and want the Canadian government to act. Not following the US on this one...although that happens often enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I have no problem waiting for your links.

Again what question's is it you want answered?

I honestly don't have time right now to hold your hand and guide you through this. Please let me know if you are able to do this yourself following the earlier instructions, if not, please check back or let me know if you would like me to message you when I have completed the drawings and circles that you need.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Would you be able to express the reasons you feel strongly about this?
I just want to understand what people are upset about? This is nothing against Russia, this is simply a NATO commitment.

TEO

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join