It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida congressman denied access to censored pages from Congress’ 9/11 report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: buster2010

Hey I granted you the fact that anything is possible didn't I? But what is possible is not always probable. I'm far more inclined to believe the Saudi royals were financiers than the Knesset. Unless you want to say it was some rogue agents, then the Knesset wouldn't be responsible.

This what I think happened the Saudis paid for it and the Israelis set it up. With all the spies that Israel in America they could have easily gotten all the info they needed to make it happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It is a matter of National security were the public to discover their erstwhile allies - the Saudis, were supplying the patsies for an operation run 100% by Americans. The Israelis were there to document the event because they have the ability to intercept all of our intelligence. It's what ISN'T in the report and should be had there been a proper investigation in the first place that would really enrage the American public.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'm all for transparency, especially when it comes to a Congressman and 9/11/01.

Has he only been denied access a total of 28 pages or 28 certain pages?

I'd read all I did have access to. Lord knows he has more "access" than than most everyone else, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons I personally would like to see what was written on those 28 pages. However, they are heavily redacted, at least the ones the public can see. But my question is this. Is there some technology out there that can unredact pages? I would think there is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join