It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Have a Sense of Humor About All of This.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I guess you could never go wrong by wiping your own ass with the American flag lmao.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The irony is it's likely some so called representatives likely use the same TP. They probably also have one with the Bill of Rights and the rest of the U.S. Constitution on there too.

Anyhow, Russians shouldn't hate us, it's governments being stupid - and that's pretty much true for any country.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Well ya! Did anybody here think they would take it well now that they got so called economic sanctions. In fact I think in after WW1 economic sanctions was a big part of what lead Germany down fascist paths and the whole rise of the Nazi movement, and Hitler, and there eventual withdrawing and becoming a war economy.

Eerily similar no? Almost like a copy past plan or situation repeating itself.

I suppose we will see if the bombs start flying somewhere down the line in a few years or generation or two.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I think the mumblings I have seen about Putin banking on Merkel running interference / blocking sanctions have merit. From the moments this started and it was evident Merkel was not going to do this, we see the Russians constantly releasing excuses / lies about whats going on.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Well by all accounts from what I have heard, Putin is pretty much trying to appease all sides. If and when it comes to it,and after more ties are created, they will probably get rid of him, after all a lukewarm weak leader is of not use in a real wartime situation, I think Stalin when he was around even was quoted in saying that after he is gone the capitalists would eat them up.

Till then, enjoy the show, many people will comment on many things, in the coming years.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well doesn't suprise me how ordinary Americans still don't grasp how hated their country is in the world... MURICA!

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kamza

I agree. Russia is universally loved.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
They shouldn't use colored toilet paper...

The dyes will give them rectal cancer.

Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kamza
YA the stages are all being set... Its even been boiling for a while. There all even going by the playbook used in the past recent wars one and two. In all things boil and are kept at a steady state of turning the heat up...And in time, we shall see.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kamza
Well doesn't suprise me how ordinary Americans still don't grasp how hated their country is in the world... MURICA!

I bet both of us are hated globally.... As well as china. We're the big dogs and haters gonna hate...add that with the fact we've all done whatever we felt like to weaker contries and no real suprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join