It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Have a Sense of Humor About All of This.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I agree on the Saudi's;
But I wonder if (& suspect it is) going to hurt ours in the long run too.
Star BTW

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Yup.
Bucky Fuller - Spaceship Earth.
Great book. Great man.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Looks like the Ruskies have embraced Western Capitalism with both arms. I remember not so long ago they were queuing up in orderly lines of one hundred in empty shelved supermarkets in the hope they would secure a Sausage for supper. How times have changed.
edit on 31-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeeTheFnords
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I agree on the Saudi's;
But I wonder if (& suspect it is) going to hurt ours in the long run too.
Star BTW

Well I am sure it will. I am confident there is a deal between Obama and the Saudis. The Saudis agreed to hurt Russia, and in exchange they get to destroy some of the American oil sector as well. That will help them make up the profits they are losing.

In the end Saudi Arabia is dominant over both Putin and Obama, and Obama is most likely hanging part of the American economy out to dry because he was too inept to handle Putin with the vast resources America has.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Considering the ruble is once again declining those American flag rolls of tp are actually worth more than the ruble.

When Russians get to the point of being unable to buy, well, anything they can always use the rubles to wipe their own asses.

I know you don't believe that this is coming to a conclusion. . . ?

There are so many cogs & gears in action that your option is obsolete. Keep up. Russia weathered the storm. . .

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

and yet the ruble is still in its downward spiral, sanctions are still in place, Belarus ordered the use of US dollars when it came to trade with Russia because of the Ruble's drop all the while the Russian people are having issues with inflation, banking, food (Russia just leased SU-24's to Argentina in exchange for food) while the oil carpet Russia was on has been yanked out from under them.

All the while Putin lies to the Russia people about the economic issues and his invasion of Ukraine and illegal annexation of Crimea.

What I see, should Putin not back down, is Putin starting a war that will spiral completely out of his, or anyone else, control.

You guys keep making the statement Russians have survived these issues before. The problem in that flawed train of thought is ignoring the possibility of the Russian people not accepting a repeat when it was caused by their own President and his misadventures in Ukraine.

The Russian people may very well survive the economic issues by removing Putin.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Again, you think this is complete?

Simply shows your naivety. Ruble - - yawn.

Russian people aren't stupid, they know who's behind the economic downturn (not Putin!)
. . . LoL - - You wanna remove Putin!?

you done.

edit on 1-1-2015 by SurrenderingAmerica because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

You know the very last card the U.S. to play will be - one last assault on Novorussiya. If they don't succeed, Russia's economy will battle back & the Nazist Ukraine/U.S. govt will have to abort campaign and establish relations w/ Moscow.

Crazy. Good news.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You seem to be confused. Its Russia who has troops in Ukraine and not the US.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Your post made absolutely no sense. Any chance you can come back and address the issues I raised?

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This just looks like another case of "us" versus "them" programming/propaganda that's running rife in the digital age. It's unfortunate that people get sucked right into it as it's something that only benefits the sheep herders of the world IMO.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hail from Russia myself and i got to say... it is kind of offensive not to give options of other flags. My rear likes variety. I wouldn't even mind the old Soviet flag for sometimes when i have a lot of chippotle chicken or spicy tacos.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Americans also have a sense of humour

Vladimir Putin: The 10th Most Admired Man in America

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wonderful the Russians are wiping their asses with the american flag, and our politicians are wiping their asses with our constitution.

Does anyone else see the irony in this all. smh

originally posted by: jude11

"Take a Swipe"...

edit on 1-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Toilet paper with American flags on it, hahaha, I find that quite humorous actually.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
all in fun off course however could you imagine what would happen if some genius
decided to market product like that with a depiction of the prophet Mohammed on it!

I would truly love to see toilet roll with that on it and advertise it in all UK and American stores. That would be refreshing and glorious.

I would love to see the faces of muslims seeing it in the shops, would be most satisfying.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
I hail from Russia myself and i got to say... it is kind of offensive not to give options of other flags. My rear likes variety. I wouldn't even mind the old Soviet flag for sometimes when i have a lot of chippotle chicken or spicy tacos.

I Don't take offense so easily. It's really only a flag.

I'll give you a Canadian roll for a Russian roll!

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

We, The Dutch, are so nuts with World and European football Championships we also have orange TP.

...and look what the description is with it. LMAO !

Orange toilet paper with soft quality. "To also experience the orange feeling on the toilet."

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
have finished spitting venom kiss Ukrainians politiko.ua... between buns they clean their blue sh!t stuck on Russia
edit on 3/1/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot There's nothing extreme about it. Its funny, and what does a flag matter? Just be glad they find it funny and aren't kickin the door in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join