It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Have a Sense of Humor About All of This.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldworldbeliever
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Maybe the koran????

Now you've done it...

Heads up !!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As I said. Saudi Arabia is the one manipulating gas prices.

...and on who`s orders ?

Your logic fails with Obama saying Washington is behind it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

As I said. Saudi Arabia is the one manipulating gas prices.

...and on who`s orders ?

Your logic fails with Obama saying Washington is behind it.

Oh great, prove it was America who forced Saudi. Saudis have been pissed at Russian meddling against their Middle East objectives. Last I checked you were of the opinion that SA and Israel told Washington what to do.

Obama, the biggest lame duck President in history is taking credit for something? Say it ain't so. No politician ever does that.
edit on 31-12-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Last I checked you were of the opinion that SA and Israel told Washington what to do.

You confuse me with someone else, because I have never wrote such a thing.

Obama, the biggest lame duck President in history is taking credit for something? Say it ain't so. No politician ever does that.

Thanks for proving US can get away with anything, even when they say they did it there are some who just will claim someone else did it and they were just taking the credit for it...

HAHAHA !

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

You confuse me with someone else, because I have never wrote such a thing.

Could be, so many people say it. So you do not think Israel and Saudi Arabia controls the US, you think the US controls them?

Thanks for proving US can get away with anything, even when they say they did it there are some who just will claim someone else did it and they were just taking the credit for it...

HAHAHA !

Except you already admitted Saudi did it, not the US. You claim the US ordered it .. and give no proof. We do know for a fact the US did not do it, SA did it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Neocons/Oligarchs/Elite.

Obama gave the proof by claiming Washington was behind it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Neocons/Oligarchs/Elite.

Obama gave the proof by claiming Washington was behind it.

Look up proof in the dictionary. Get back to me.

You are my slave and you must do everything I say. I just claimed it. It must be true. Proof.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Look up proof in the dictionary. Get back to me.

Proof

The spoken or written evidence in a trial.

Witness

A person who sees an event, typically a crime or accident, take place

What trial did Obama say this in?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Nothing to do with trail, he`s a witness which qualifies as proof.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I don't blame the Russian citizens for hating the US. I just wish they knew it was not half of the ordinary people who caused the sanctions imposed on the people of Russia. It was a conglomerate of governments, of which the US is one of.

It was Putin's annexation of part of a sovereign state that caused the "Sanctions".

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It was Putin's annexation of part of a sovereign state that caused the "Sanctions".

It stopped being sovereign because of a coup which has been taken place prior to that.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its not that the US is clueless over Russia. We just dont care. after seeing our politicians use the constitution as TP IN the US. who the heck cares what they do with a flag?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

"Take a Swipe"...

Do they make TP with a different country's flag on each piece? I'd buy that...

I have no more contempt for Russia than I do for any other people-farm. Nationalism is a disease.

We are one species inhabiting one planet.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
Sad... how long before they start burning the US flag?

The anti American rhetoric over there is reaching Nazi Germany proportions

Extremist much?

Really?
Nazi Germany proportions?

They're wiping their asses and feet on American flags. Thats it.

Your post is waaaaaay over the top.

Ignorant much?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

pretty funny
thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

They voted on it in Crimea. I am sure not all of the people voted to join Russia, but the majority did.

If the people in Texas voted to succeed from the Union and eighty percent voted to do it, should we say that they can't? Should the twenty percent have their way? I know, the people in the Ukraine do not belong to a free society, they should not have any choice.

Now if Russia used the vote in Crimea to take the whole country of the Ukraine, then that would be a bad thing. Us forcing the people of Crimea to join the others of the new government of the Ukraine, or punishing them with sanctions for their decision to split seems like a criminal action. I would not want to belong to any other country than the US, but I do not think we should be interfering with the decision of those people. That by no means means I am against my country, I actually see a lot of good in what we do.

Americans are not actually so involved in this as some of the countries of Europe. We are more or less drawn into this conflict by Europes desire for more resources.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Thats it, I am gonna have some Toilet paper made of the Russian flag. I'm gonna sell it and get rich lol. The only good thing to come out of Russia was the Jews lol. Screw Gog.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They voted on it in Crimea. I am sure not all of the people voted to join Russia, but the majority did.

Sure, and North Korea is the most free place on the planet lol. I guess you missed all of the videos where the Ukrainians who did not want the Russians there getting beat with batons, even women. Fair vote my backside, most Ukranians were not allowed to vote!!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Russia mistakenly leaked the official poll numbers. They meant to put up fake numbers, and mistakenly put up the actual poll data. When they discovered the actual numbers were put up they took it down, someone lost their job over that. Only 30% of the people turned out to vote, and just over 50% voted for annexation.

That means 15% of Crimeans voted for it, and that is with Russian soldiers monitoring everything (why people stayed home, they were afraid to vote) and complete refusal to allow international monitoring. When did 15% become the majority?
edit on 31-12-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join