It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Bodies Not 40 found in AirAsia crash

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My intention was to point out that the weather is very unlikely to be a factor to any great extent. I appreciate that the plane would be in pieces, but the main issue is the total absence of evidence that they have found the plane or any wreckage.

I wish this thread was getting more attention but the thread title (about there being only 3 bodies) is a bit out of date.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Smidge

And your contention is wrong. The weather radar from the day of the crash shows extremely strong storms in the area that the plane went down. That hasn't changed much. There are high waves, strong winds, and severe thunderstorms popping up hampering recovery efforts. Add to that strong currents pushing wreckage miles out of the area, and it's a very difficult recovery.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Do you have any evidence for what you are saying? Since when did rain ever stop a recovery effort. I still maintain that they do not get high winds for any length of time. That is an excuse not a reason for the lack of debris.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

Gawd this sucks so bad for surviving family members.
I shed tears for them so easily.
My hope is they know it effects people who really
do care. People they don't even know.

May God wipe every tear.

edit on Rpm10215v10201500000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This was the result of a microburst, which is around every thunderstorm. This is a much larger and heavier plane than the search planes, and it was swatted out of the skies like it was a glider. We aren't talking "rain", we're talking dangerous thunderstorms, that produce downdrafts that can swat any aircraft out of the sky, combined with aircraft that have to fly low to search. And the rain from that storm is going to reduce visibility to almost nothing.

This was the weather radar from the night of the crash, it's looked similar since then.

As for the search being called off for weather, it happens all the time.

Here are a few:

Jamaica
The UK
MH370
New Zealand

Every one of those was called off due to bad weather posing a risk to search aircraft.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Good God why does everything have to be a conspiracy?.
Maybe just maybe it was just a huge tragedy and maybe just maybe people got some reporting wrong or misheard something.
People make mistakes.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I read experienced pilots on a forum stating that the weather was not as bad that night as has been claimed.

However, if the cause of the crash / disappearance was indeed the weather, it's interesting that no distress call was made by the crew of QZ8501. I would have thought there would have been plenty of time for contact at 35,000 feet.

I don't doubt that some plane crash retrievals have been affected by the weather. The fact is, here there is zero plane wreckage. Maybe someone can verify they really do have the bodies in due course.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's bizarre that on a conspiracy website, some people can't bear a discussion about a possible conspiracy. Maybe this is the wrong website for you?!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I take it that was aimed at me?....
You are new so you have to understand not everyone believes any old tripe.
It is also bizzare people think ATS is a place for just conspiracy theorists.
I used to believe them all until I came to ATS and good folk like Zaphod actually showed me facts and stuff.
Like I said people make mistakes and some jump on them bleating it is TPTB or the NWO who made this happen.
It isn't it is just bad reporting.

edit on 2-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Discussion is one thing, sweeping statements are another.
No plane debris and mysterious circumstances deserve a discussion.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Like Zap said the weather has been hampering recovery efforts.
Tell me this why do you think it is a conspiracy when it is just human error (the reporting of the bodies) who is to gain from it all?.
Until we have investigators study the black box (when found) we just don't know but I sure will not jump on the conspiracy angle until more facts are known.
Like I said everything what happens is not a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That picture was the actual weather radar image from the night of the crash, taken at the time of the crash.

AF447 didn't make a distress call either when it crashed in bad weather. The ELTs didn't go off either. In fact it was remarkably similar in both circumstance, and evidence of what happened to this. There was very little found of that aircraft too for two years until Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute figured out about where it should be, and mapped the area and found the fuselage.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Oh and anyone saying or implying the pics of the guys crying because they just found out there kin were dead are faked.
Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the input. I have just realised all the discussion has been happening elsewhere as I rediscovered the other thread Missing Plane Air Asia which seems to have expanded to 55 pages. I'll have a read of that.

I agree that I hope they do find the wreckage and the black box. It's just that MH370 didn't fill me with confidence. I don't believe we were told the whole truth about that.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Oh and anyone saying or implying the pics of the guys crying because they just found out there kin were dead are faked.
Shame on you.

Bizarre statement.
edit on 590140025America/Chicago by Smidge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
30 bodies recovered despite high waves.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Oh and bizarre statement why? I mean it.
I'm out anyhow so don't bother I have had enough of crazy theories for today.
I just think it shames the memory of those who died.
edit on 2-1-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bizarre in that your post was without foundation as far as I can see.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Seas have been 3-4 meters, which means that helicopters can't land on ships, which means their time on station is very limited as they have to return to a land base to refuel. That's just one issue they're currently having with the recovery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join