It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Bodies Not 40 found in AirAsia crash

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"The warship Bung Tomo has retrieved 40 bodies and the number is growing. They are very busy now," a navy spokesman added.

FOX

Only three bodies have been retrieved and not 40 as previously stated by naval officials, Indonesia's National Search and Rescue Agency chief Bambang Soelistyo said late on Tuesday, amid fading hopes of finding any survivors.

source

CNN/FOX conflicting death tolls:

Is this another giant hoax? Same pictures, different body count. How did the NAVY make such a big error to begin with?
edit on 30-12-2014 by southtower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: southtower

Only three bodies have been retrieved and not 40 as previously stated by naval officials, Indonesia's National Search and Rescue Agency chief Bambang Soelistyo said late on Tuesday, amid fading hopes of finding any survivors.

source

CNN:

CNN is reporting 3 bodies while FOX is still saying 40 bodies. How did the NAVY make such a big error in body count?

??? One source link changed as I look.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, IMHO, comparing/contrasting stories from CNN and Foxnews could be a thread all it's own.

I have a feeling it's going to take a few days for this all to come out in the wash. An airplane crashed into the ocean. I cannot imagine what a nightmare, in general and logistically, that would be to manage and clean up.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

pics or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: southtower

An Indonesian warship has recovered three bodies from the sea in the search for the AirAsia jet, Indonesia's National Search and Rescue Agency says.

Earlier in the day, a navy spokesman told the media a warship had retrieved more than 40 bodies but later retracted the statement saying it was a miscommunication by staff.

Indonesia's National Search and Rescue Agency chief Bambang Soelistyon said: "Today we evacuated three bodies and they are now in the warship Bung Tomo."

www.abc.net.au...

There's no telling how well organised they are, and then there's the language barrier too..

But it doesn't prove its fake, why would it be fake? Are all the grieving family and friends fake?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
there really is no confirmation yet that they were on the plane. the bodies have not been id yet. the java sea is shallow there and the black box should be located no problem by plane. yet it has not been heard from yet. let's hope the weather gets right so everything that needs to happen can happen.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It might be a misunderstanding of the words used. They may have found as in seen 40 bodies while only recovering 3 so far.
edit on 30-12-2014 by DeadskinMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: holywar666

This thread isn't about Sandy Hook.

If you want to discuss that, I'm sure you'll find that video in the Ludicrous Lies forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You're acting like victims family members cant be faked. We have seen this done for decades. The video i posted proves this point. They could easily do it for this plane crash.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: holywar666

No it doesn't, it's BS.

Stop derailing the thread please.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello , I have not actually logged in to ATS in a very long time as something has changed here. Though, I still enjoy browsing subjects to look up myself, discussions have become combative and uncomfortable than what I signed up for years ago. I feel this comment may be worth something to the OP & others like myself. In my opinion, the OP missed something that seems to support his idea. Something important to a few different comments so far. I invite everyone to compare the two photos from both news channels closely. When you think you got it there is more. When you see evidence regarding milliseconds, actors and editing, take it all in and keep looking. Aren't you now more perplexed than when you began? I'd like to thank the OP for posting this. Kinda reminds me of the old ATS. That is all, good nite. ;p
edit on 30-12-2014 by HypnoAsp because: Friggin I-pad !!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wtf is that in the background of the second picture? some kind of mail box or chair? why did they replace the woman with that? and they took the man out from behind the dude on the right. replaced that with just black.

is this what you meant? I also notice some of the shadows on the man on the left are off in the second picture, what do you think the significance is?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: HypnoAsp

First, I agree about the tone of ATS changing---and I haven't been lurking or a member for all that long...
Secondly, I'm still not sure what I am looking for but I am frickin' haunted by what you said! I'm at the "obvious" point, and agree that the displayed pictures could've been snapped consecutively. But now I'm flipping between the pics playing spot the difference.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RodNasty

I wonder what that brown tee-shirt says? My eyes are just awful though, and the quality doesn't help any. How could we find a larger version? The AP has a website right? (Just checked it out, need a log-in to browse the images it seems.)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I thought it was the sesame street sign.. but the visible word says "GREY" and it has an alien looking thing at the top. That's what I make of it. T

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RodNasty

okay I'm with you there---to me the word looked like either GREY or OBEY (which, yes, is the name of a brand; however, I've seen products labeled OBEY used in AP media quite often in the last couple years, at many questionable events: See image links below).

i.ytimg.com...
assets.karmaloop.com...
illuminatiwatcher.com...
img.metro.co.uk...

It's pretty astonishing, a huge case of "Life Imitating Art" versus "Art Imitating Life" with all the symbolism.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Trying to work out what all your points are?

The picture is a screenshot from a video

It's brew by the way..

edit on 30/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Thanks that was going to drive me bonkers!
More or less we are just listing every difference between the two pictures of the men crying---the biggest difference being the brown shirt is covered up in one picture, and the backgrounds are very different.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

I took it from this video.

HERE

edit on 30/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join