It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a conspriracy or going to happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
We have cameras everywhere' you just have to look at the amount of police abusing their power on youtube to see that they are caught out time and time .
In the Book 1984 they show how you are monitored everywhere you every move.

As Governments around the world decided that they would monitor their citizens all the time it never crossed their mind that the same citizens would monitor them using the same tools

I posted a year ago on here that no matter what a government uses on its people the people will always overcome.

The smartest people are not in the military or police or government' they are your normal joe public.

If a government did indeed have weapons to use on its people whether hidden tech or even alien tech makes no difference.

Once it is used it becomes public knowledge' you get a hold of it and use it on them, if a thing
works on us then it will also work on them.

Will they pull the plug on the Internet, who are all the telephone engineers, electricians etc not Obama or Cameron thats for sure.

What if we turned their power off or their Internet off or re programmed their drones.

In the 70s I used to think the world was a great place and with the Internet I now see what an evil dump it really is and our Governments lie cheat steal and kill and lack true compassion and are just basically corrupt which is the opposite of Human Nature and this is not just one department this is throughout.

Tyranny's never last once the people have said enough is enough that's the end for the ones who enforced the tyranny.

Secret Courts, Jailed indefinetly without trial, who do these people think they are' they are employed by us and are public servants.

Government's need to get back to serving the people and that means all the people not themselves.

The world could be a great place but I don't hold much hope.

Things we used to think as conspiracy does not seem to bad now as the truth is more alarming.

As we enter into 2015 I wish you all well and never be afraid of your government as governments should be afraid of the people.

If you are not a member of the government the 5% then you are part of the 95%

95% will always win over the 5%.

I look at my Kids and grandchildren and they are not as happy as I was' I would go out to my work say morning to the people I passed and would be met with a smile and you would here someone else walking on the other side whistling.

I'M in an age where everyone has to be tolerant or everyone else but all I see is hate and no tolerance.

I honestly think the world has gone mad and I'm the only sane person left

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
i wish you well also. take heart, all is not yet lost. things can change for the better and they still might.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas

You're not sane unless you're a little mad.

Do what you can in the life you have around you, and if everybody did the same the world would be more bearable to those who enter it and vice-versa.

Chin up.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

I think we in the alternative/conspiracy community believe we are patrons of truth and virtue and because we know that 9/11 was an inside job and that corporations rule the world this elevates us beyond the mindless 'sheeple' of the world. We mock and belittle those dead-eyed morons who believe what FOX and the BBC tells them as absolute truth, safe in the knowledge that we have access to the real truth at places like AboveTopSecret.com.

One day the truth may come out. Maybe it will be too late...maybe it won't. Either way you can be certain that some of us, perhaps all of us, will boast that we knew this was going on for years. You talked and talked about it, made videos about it, whined and whinged about it again and again and again. You may even start to feel a bit smug with the fact that you knew and they didn't.

At which point someone, one of those dead-eyed morons, those 'sheeple,' will say:

"You KNEW all of this and you didn't DO ANYTHING about it!?"

Suddenly reeling, you stammer and stutter your excuses about how you tried but nobody would listen. We talked argued amongst ourselves, made videos about it but nobody took us serious. The news of your foreknowledge spreads among the crowd and suddenly you are surrounded by people asking why it is you knew and they didn't - why it is you didn't do more.

And that's when it suddenly hits you that YOU have become the villain. It is your fault and the fault of people like you. And as the crowd lose control, close in and begin to roll up their sleeves and pick up the suddenly dangerous looking rocks that lie idle at their feet you ask yourself the last question you will ever ask yourself...

"What if they are right?"

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

The reason I said about Governments being afraid, in the 1970s in the UK the government got scared really scared I don't know how as I was to busy partying. it was a recession much like today but not as bad, anyway.

The Labour Government panicked and had made plans to move into a mountain in Wales as they thought the people were getting ready to revolt in "the winter of discontent "

In their arrogance they blamed the Russians for putting the idea in the British mind as they thought you could do anything to the British people and they would just take it.

You can kick a dog but it the dog does not bite but growls' you are not sure of your position anymore so you get to fck out of there and that's what the Labour government did.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
1984 is an eerily prophetic look into what today's world holds for it's citizens. The government are using their money and power to decieve the people of the world for their own gains, with disregard for the lives that pay for those gains. The people of course are not as stupid as the government thinks they are, however, over half will be led into feeding pens like pigs in order to be safe, take their vaccines, bow to the gunmen that protect them, yet are their only to imprison them.

It will take a leader of equal voice and rhetoric to instill a knowledgeable and well thought out plan for revolt in order to get the masses of people together, on the same wave length to overcome such a power. The anti-government if you will. In masses people must arise together to take down what is theirs, divide as a group, and carry out a goal. But this goal will not be carried out in fruition unless there is something on the other side. On the other side there must be a fix, a truth, a way to end the hypocricy and lies, to change things for the better.

It's hard to imagine something better, or a better society, a better government, because it is always people that run them. People that lie, cheat, steal, profit, for sex, drugs, belief, power, respect, etc. There is no one great person with no sin. We all have a breaking point, and would likely give in to some demand that may harm thousands or millions to ensure our entire lifeline, generations down the line are taken care of and given the means to succeed.

There are so many injustices in the world today, 100 years ago, and 1000 years ago that there is no fix for this. But a reset button and a fresh idea always exist, but it will take the masses to press that button, and the masses to agree to kill to do it. As it is clear we cannot simply vote whom we want into office and expect them to do the right thing for their own people, and if they do, the higher in power will always not be there to listen, as their ears are deaf to what we want. But their tongues will always speak to what we want, as that is where lies come from, and truths come from the heart and always will. Leaders today have no heart. They have no care for us. They care to see their wallets grow, and their supporters built by corporations to see theirs grow. So, much of the atrocity lies around greed-money-power-invincible-man. I guess the best plan would be to get rid of money then? Have a plan to deal away with it, as that is the reward for all, poor decisions and treasonous. Though there must be an exchange of goods, a way to get something out of a persons hard work, a way to provide for family. What is the answer. What can surpass money to ensure greed and banks and overwheling power does not exist?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Your not alone. That is part of the plan you see, if you don't fit it with the "herd" as it is, "feeling seperated", questioning others sanity, questioning your own...

My opinion is, you sound like one of the more "sane" ones who thinks for themselves...We are all individuals, yet, we are all connected.

From what I've been learning, and have been experiencing first hand.

"HUE-MANS" is just a small example of what I'm hinting at, we are being led to the biggest deception mankind has seen in a long time. It all starts with the "Spells", our "Spelling"..Don't get lost in the "Sentance", they are intentionally trying to "Cage" us. Box us in.

So where is your focus on? All the distractions around us I bet. What is it your being distracted from? Now there's the "million dollar" question.

What is it you see very little of today? People acting as one, yet individually, for a common goal. Look at the Ancient Tribes of North America, They acted individually, for the same goal. We are being intentionally divided, and it seems to be working quite well for the "Walking Dead"...Television "Programming" can do that, escape the program.

There are those who are hungry for power, and it's insatiable for them, the need to feed of the negativity of others...

One of the most important jewels of knowledge I could share in a short paragraph is to put your focus in what you want from yourself, and others. Laughter(with good intentions) Love for all the right reasons - Focus on your thoughts every day, what thoughts did you think today? Did they have a substance of Love in them?

The ILL-(F)USION can be a Nightmare, or a DREAM come true....

Expand your knowledge, Cherish, praise yourself and others, especially when they are loving. It can be testing at times to Love people when you can see right through the programming they've so willingly accepted. Day, by day, moment, by moment I give my jabs of Eternal Wisdom, in hopes of one day, they ignite the Same Love, the same Unity of "HUE-MANS" that I believe in so dearly.

I will allow my Light of Hope, and of Love permeate with you. Deeply try to understand what it is I'm telling you.

I wish you, and yours the absolute best. Remember FOCUS....

Hey! YOUR FOCUS NEEDS MORE FOCUS

edit on 30-12-2014 by caskatoon because: broken link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

If people don't know by now, they are in denial. I can't help someone with Stockholm syndrome. There's enough truth out there and easy to find. Maybe they don't want to know. We're on this earth for maybe 80 years. I won't spend my time kicking a dead dog anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Alas, there is so much Dis-Info'...How does one distinguish their truth, from other's truths. "Science" isn't exactly the most reliable, neither is religion...

It is challenging to stay on the path of truth, for not everyone is vigilant, and motivated to fully comprehend who/why/what/where/when.

I do my best to help people out of the box they've built in their psyche and every day life, it is one of the more challenging aspects of life.

Bringing the Soul/Consciousness back into the "Walking Dead"

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

I can't help someone with Stockholm syndrome.

Certainly won't with that attitude. You can achieve, but first you must believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

You ever get a response from talking to a rock?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I will add, the "Governments", In my opinion are very likely all United towards a singular goal. Perhaps a select few are not within that Unity. For Example Iceland.

One of 'their' tried, tested, and almost true tactics:

Divide et impera
Divide and Conquer
Divide and rule, in politics, sociology and economics, a strategy to gain or maintain powerD&C

Their tricks of the trade will surely backfire...Not if, WHEN...It will be a glorious day when all the wars, poverty, and division of people ends.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Literally, or Metaphorically?

Literally - I don't have the key to getting it to respond, yet. It certainly isn't with simply 'talk' though.

Metaphorically - Well, yes, many responses, I just keep at it until the 'rock' crumbles and pieces itself back together. At this time I'm more than willing to help build it into a stronger, more everlasting 'Rock' metaphorically speaking of course.

edit on 31-12-2014 by caskatoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: caskatoon

Good luck! I've been trying it for over a couple decades. You know what I realized? I'm going to die some day. Some day soon. I don't have an ounce of time to give rocks anymore. I'd rather enjoy what's left. Hey you may have the master plan and I'll concede to you if you make a difference. I already conceded. My patience can only be tested for so long. I know the world's #ed up. That's good enough for me. I hope the rest see it in time because if not, they have a whole lot of pain coming.

Ignorance is bliss until you get shot in the head and thrown into a lime pit. The #ing dollar is worth pennies. Our way of life is down the #ter and there's no plunger going to save our asses. I can rant all day about the bad. When you look for the bad, that's all you'll ever find. Time to concede and make the best of it with the cards I'm dealt with.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Pavmas. I'd give you a star and flag but don't know how. In numerous posts I have been saying the same thing. The power is with the people always was, always will be. Yet people believe the propaganda that the only power you have is when you vote. No it is certainly not. BUT, the only way democratically is for a great mass of people motivated as one to force the issue(I don't mean armed rebellion either) and that what was done in the early seventies in England. The down side to that incident and for any future incidents was the ONLY way for a great mass of the population to act as one was the logistics to motivate the mass. This was done in the ONLY way it could then, now or in the future and that was by the UNIONS. That word frightens people because the unions were the driving force behind the early seventies incident and since then a certain Mrs Thatcher (realising where the real power lay) demonised the unions and used that propaganda to justify the breaking of the unions. People still do not realise that the unions were the people and the people were the unions. they believed her propaganda of the figureheads of the unions were the problem and in destroying the unions she completely ripped the heart out of the British manufacturing and export base therefore leading Britain to what it is today nothing but a service industry.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

That's why the police were created.

To protect the rich from us riff raff.

And not the 1%

I'm talking the 1% of the 1%.

As we go into 2015, more and more of what we are finding out will leak into the public eye.
People will look up things on their beloved smartphones or the totally not sinister google and they will find what we have found. By accident or maybe because of a funny joke.

As one guy put it, you can kick a dog all you want but watch out when he growls. And right now, the peoples of the world are growling.

I don't even remember how I found this place, but I don't regret it.
You guys are all right in my book
edit on 1-1-2015 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yes, your vessel may eventually whither away, but your spirit will forever live on. I never said I have any master plan, what I do have is an idea, a thought, a moment to create a catalyst of change. What is it you wish to create?

In your perspective the world may be #ed, I see it as a very beautiful, and loving experience. Dance with the wind, sway with the trees, cleanse with the rain, ignite your fire of passion to those around you, it will spread like wild fire to their dry psyche, and they will wish to know how to spark their passion, to empower themselves with the greatest gift of all, Creation.

Lead by example, others can simply choose their fate, empower themselves, or give it away. Choice is what matters in this material dimension.

Be Less of Fear... Be power in your force... I AM a Catalyst for Love. I AM a Catalyst for Light. I AM infinite.

The force is strong with this ONE

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguy27

That's why the police were created.

To protect the rich from us riff raff.

And not the 1%

I'm talking the 1% of the 1%.

As we go into 2015, more and more of what we are finding out will leak into the public eye.
People will look up things on their beloved smartphones or the totally not sinister google and they will find what we have found. By accident or maybe because of a funny joke.

As one guy put it, you can kick a dog all you want but watch out when he growls. And right now, the peoples of the world are growling.

I don't even remember how I found this place, but I don't regret it.
You guys are all right in my book

You see that's what they would have most believe, that they are "Rich" ....Everyone is Rich, it is the path of being truly "Rich" is what they wish to keep hidden. They wish to keep the secrets, and manipulate on every layer of reality they can to hide what is being un hidden..Starting with our language, which may be a trap designed to keep the cage locked...

The veil is vanishing, and their world is about to collapse, for Balance, Love, and Equality will always conquer. It is the Nature...

top topics

join