It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prime Minister Of Turkey Is Now Having Talks About Invading Jerusalem, In A Major World War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It is obvious what this signifies: the Turkish government wants to invade Jerusalem in a holy war, or jihad. World War III will then be over Jerusalem, which indicates one glorious coming event: the Crusades will be revived, and the Final Crusade is will occur.

What is very sad, though, is that the Muslim world still has the spirit of jihad, and we in the West are still stuck in the mindset of the Enlightenment, in which the idea of Holy War or a Crusade is mocked and seen as lunacy, and where secular wars are praised over religious wars.

We must revive the spirit of Holy War, for no secular war will fully extinguish the enemies of Christianity. With secular wars there is an invasion, battles, and then compromise. In religious war there is no compromise, only obliteration of evil for the cause of the good.

This was the most interesting part of the whole Article.

Strong words there from the "persecuted Christians"...

True and thanks for including it, finally 2015 rears in arrears!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

What happens at the day and hour no man knows is the rapture, not the 2nd coming to Earth for Armageddon.

That is what I was taught too, but the Lord has lead me away from that. No man knows the day and hour of Jesus' Second Advent, because He will shorten the Tribulation of those days. Jesus doesnt even address the Rapture until the Parable of the Ten Virgins. The Rapture must happen on the Feast of Trumpets.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Here brother this may be of some use, it's a great word study on "Day of the Lord". If it doesn't help then we will just have to agree to disagree. :-P

Link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

What happens at the day and hour no man knows is the rapture, not the 2nd coming to Earth for Armageddon.

That is what I was taught too, but the Lord has lead me away from that. No man knows the day and hour of Jesus' Second Advent, because He will shorten the Tribulation of those days. Jesus doesnt even address the Rapture until the Parable of the Ten Virgins. The Rapture must happen on the Feast of Trumpets.

IDK when either buuut
WWIII->MMIII(minute man 3)->2003(The roman numeral MMIII corresponds to the arabic number 2003)->"And The Haughtiness Of Men Shall Be Made Low"(Jewish Gematria)

ETA this post was made originally on 3:52=3+5+2=10 : "And The Haughtiness Of Men Shall Be Made Low" Isaiah 2:17=2+1+7=10
10:10 wins->1010->A(hexadecimal)Alpha. What is omega?

edit on 31-12-2014 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

You can't escape from the fact that the Holy Spirit gives the date of the 2nd coming to the very day. 3 1/2 years, 42 months, and 1,260 days from the Abomination of Desolation, which is the mid-point of Daniel's 70th week. And do you know that the Jews full understood the "day and hour that no man knows" was a metaphor they were all familiar with for the Feat of Trumpets. Because it didn't have a calendar day, it had a 2 day window it could fall on. And didn't have a specific time, it took 2 witnesses seeing the first sliver of the moon to report to the temple.

edit on 31-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Oh the Bible talks a great deal about nuclear weapons and even a neutron bomb which only affects flesh.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The day given at the end of the 1,260 days is the establishment of the Millenium on the Feast of Trumpets, but Jesus will return a day or so earlier to cleanse the world. That is why the Jews are to watch in those days.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Here brother this may be of some use, it's a great word study on "Day of the Lord". If it doesn't help then we will just have to agree to disagree. :-P

Link

I didnt see this post, thanks for the links, Ill have to read it when I get more time. Til then, Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

In fairness I like to see both sides, and I bookmarked your link to the 7-page article. Too much for me to get into now, but next year I'll read it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

and even a neutron bomb which only affects flesh.

What makes you think a neutron bomb only affects flesh? It is in fact a hydrogen bomb.... so it affects a lot more than just flesh!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

and even a neutron bomb which only affects flesh.

What makes you think a neutron bomb only affects flesh? It is in fact a hydrogen bomb.... so it affects a lot more than just flesh!

That's quite the oversimplification, a neutron bomb doesn't have the uranium 238 of a hydrogen bomb and the damage is quite minimal compared to, because the explosive yield is drastically lower.

It's made specifically to kill enemy people and to drastically limit collateral damage to the cities,/structures/infrastructure.

edit on 31-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I am not up on the latest politics in Turkey, is this a major change from them? I know they are part of NATO so this sounds a little bit against NATO policies.

One to one, Turkey does not stand a chance against Israel. But in the Islamic world, big loud "hot air" talks by leaders are common.

Also, Turkish leadership and population, constant desire for the return of the days when Ottoman Empire was on the top of Europe and Middle East.

I have no desire whatsoever to see any Islamic power take to the leadership of even regional geopolitics anywhere in the world. These are backward and fanatic minded folks who resort to much bloodshed and human rights violations when give a free hand and ownership.

Nations in the world is better of adopting 80% of the US culture, leaving 20% variables for their religion, climate, culture and similar traits. It is hard to implement this formula to many countries around the globe but a determined effort should be in this direction.

US did try regime changes in middle east but that backfired badly causing immense loss of human rights and lives and impeded the economic growth in such countries.

Shock therapy based regime changes are not the way to go it seems. Chinese model of slow steady strong is much more comfortable to the general masses. Although in China's case there were and are immense supportive tools available in the form of export orders to the Western world which have filled the Chinese treasury to the tune of $3 Trillions over 3 decades or so. Every country cannot hope to get such benefits after all.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
a reply to: pavmas

If you lived in Israel and heard this threat about a coming war and you had you children in bed' what would you want your Government to do' considering what happend to the Jews in WW11, If It was me I would say take them out now and send a message to these fckers. I believe in peace but its not going to happen. Your kids are in bed you are surrounded by hostile nations what do you do. You evacuate your kids and then you say lets see what you have got' if not then this is the rest of your life not knowing when an attack will come' for the first time I understand what it must be like for the jews.
Or maybe, I don't know, move your whole country......perhaps? Maybe? Naaaaw. I'm just joshin, of course they'd rather illegally claim their land and murder hundreds. Who am I kidding?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

But clearly, you're not biased in any way.

Tell me, when was the last time a Christian in the Middle East strapped a bomb to his chest and blew up a market full of Muslim, Christian, Secular, et al, men, old men, women, old women, girls, and boys. And infant babies.

Tell me, 'friend' - when did the last Christian suicide bomber kill scores of innocent/ordinary civilians who had no desire to see harm come to either themselves, their families, their neighbours, the people in the next market town, the shepherds driving their flocks, the grocers selling the produce of the sweat of their brow and the blood of their hands?

I understand the concept of Jihad, as it is understood by the minion idiots who perpetrate the foul terror that it actually is. I also understand Taqqiyah, and so I don't buy into the idea that we should trust a single word that comes from the mouth of any Muslim official who has ever spoken out in support of terror tactics or the destruction of Israel simply because Israelis ARE NOT MUSLIM.

It might start with Israel, but then the caliphate (note the derogatory use of a non-capital 'c') spreads its despicable tentacles across the entire world. Well, it's actually starting against other Muslims - but that just shows you how w#ed up it actually is.

Yes, I know the Illuminati tossers are pulling strings - but I very well understand that Jihad is endemic and intrinsic to Islam, and due to the near-limitless corruption permitted by Mohammed and his followers, it is a corrupt and vile, evil, punitive and degrading system of life with inverse philosophy - calling evil good, and good evil.

I disagree with the warmongering which you rightly highlighted as inappropriate. But this is absolutely the first time I've seen a true Christian get so damn angry about the persecution of his kin at the hands of vile pedophile murderers, that he's just about ready to stick some heads on spikes to keep the raiders away.

Did you know that the Christians in a certain part of Syria did that? They were tired of their fathers and sons being killed, their mothers, wives and daughters being raped and slaughtered in the most despicable & sadistic, perverse way, and so the local Christians gathered together and kicked the living # out of the Muslim invaders the next time they tried to raid the village. They cut of the heads of the marauders and stuck them on spikes at the entrance to the village.

Guess what? The Muslim raiders didn't bother them again.

I think that sadly, this is only going to get worse. Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek - but he hinted that there would come a point at which we would need swords. If I was there? I'd be heading the charge against the slimy, perverse monsters who perpetuate a cycle of persecution, rape & violence, and then brutal subjugation under a totalitarian system of death once they have conquered.

You can push a man, a family, a group of friends, a group who share philosophical ideals of peaceful coexistence only so far, before they jump up and beat you back to the hole you came from.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

If you're so well versed in Jihad, you would realise that persecuted Christians fighting back against aggression is Jihad...

It is not a Muslim word... It is an Arabic word...

It is righteous self defence...

&...

If you're so well versed in Taqiyya, you would realise that it is only to be used in a Life & Death situation...

& only Shia Muslims permit the use of Taqiyya...

It is righteous self defence...

Please spare me with your lack of true knowledge on Islam..."friend"!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I had a very potent dream/vision of the effects of a neutron bomb, a long time before I actually knew what a neutron bomb was, or what it did. Because of my ignorance, I assumed it was some sort of chemical weapon that had been deployed; however, I now realise, with great horror, that I was actually seeing the literal effects of a neutron bomb. And it's hideous, just awful.

I didn't think I'd write about these dreams again, but the timing seems providential somehow.

The one with the neutron bomb was around the time I had a series of dreams suggesting that the seeds of a brutal and barbaric caliphate would spring from the seeds of unrest in North Africa & the ME. I saw the makeshift death camps, and the beheadings of westerners, and was helpless - it was right there, in full reality, in gruesome, terrible reality before my eyes.

Eight years on, and my dreams are on YouTube and in the Evening Standard. It's horrendous, and it isn't over yet.

I have spoken with certain people about these things, and it is recognised by those in power that there are dimensions to this life that we are yet to scientifically understand. Prophecy is real, and it's playing out in front of us - it's a feature of quantum strangeness & the guiding Hand of God, though it's not set in stone - there are 'anchors', around which we weave our individual and collective paths. Those who know of the anchors try to manipulate them by engineering events in the hope of 'tricking' reality - but there are angels among us too.

Peace, even in darkness, and blessing, even in desolation. Take care guys & gals - time to set our faces like flint. I only hope that we can cope with it. Last night I had my first 'big dream' in a while, and it showed that not only is this whole ME thing being pumped up by the Western Elite (I'm it will jump up and bite them in the rear btw) - but there are factions who have designs on seriously, SERIOUSLY, depopulating the planet in a grotesque fashion, taking their inspiration from the mythic sinking of Atlantis in some areas. I saw some of the people who would be caught up in it, walked, talked, laughed and shared a journey with them - and then was lifted up, powerless to do anything but watch them disappear, with millions of others, in a catastrophe so great it simply shocked me to the very core of my being. I don't think I'll ever forget the feeling, when the little girl I'd been talking to was suddenly whisked away by destruction, and yet I rose up, somehow taken away from it, just simply empty with grief and sorrow. I had to shake the feeling because of things I had going on today - but I can't forget.

God help us all to share a message of grace, whilst at the same time pushing back against those who would see us suffer - - whether ISIS or Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Don't start weasling with what we both know you actually mean.

I'm not interested in opening a dialogue with you - for reasons already stated. But I pray peace and clarity for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Any move on Jerusalem by anyone, would be sucide. The question about the city and the temple mount, must be solved politically.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

And just for the benefit of the others who might read this confab of nonsense about the fake meanings associated with words in Arabic, and be distracted by the tactics (PS - because allegedly you're only allowed to worship God in the Arabic language, and you must be a serious student before any of it makes any sense, naturally), I'll mention that Speirs hasn't actually responded to a word I said, other than to leap to the defence of a tactic used in many situations, namely Taqqiyah (various spellings permissible) - which is the use of deception as a tactic in warfare, either hard or soft warfare. He is permitted to build community relations and tear them down when the time is right, when he is assured he is strong enough to do so. When he does that, he will call it Jihad, which is not an 'internal battle', but a literal battle to claim the globe for the superiority of Islam...

A muslim is allowed to say 'friend' while he means 'enemy'. He is allowed to say 'Peace be upon you' while he means 'death to you & your house'.

He is allowed to fake a conversion to save his sorry hide - but that is the 'official' reason he's allowed to lie. In truth, a Muslim wouldn't be forced to convert by anyone, in almost any situation.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Don't start weasling with what we both know you actually mean.

Can't argue the facts I shared so you associate it with a hidden agenda?

No, I don't know what you're assuming to think you know what I mean.

I'm not interested in opening a dialogue with you

Then don't open a dialogue with me & run away when you can't handle fact based definitions of words you misrepresented.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join