It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prime Minister Of Turkey Is Now Having Talks About Invading Jerusalem, In A Major World War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The Day of the Lord is only one day, its the day the Lord returns

Not true. The Day of the Lord begins on His return, but that is just as much a term used in the OT for the entire reign of Jesus on earth from the throne of David. (millennial reign) And the gathering of Israel wasn't by man, the prophecy given to Jeremiah was fulfilled to the very day when Israel was again declared a nation.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

My study of the term "Yom Yehwah" leads me to the understanding that the Day of the Lord is the single day that Jesus Christ ends sin for Israel, resurrects Israel, and establishes His Kingdom. I dont see how it can possibly span the entire 70th Week, or the entire Millenium, unless of course you can provide scriptural support.

If you are refering to the 1948-67 Zionist State, then no, modern day Israel is not the fulfillment of prophecy. It was a political movement that took advantage of misguided Christian escatologists and millions of Jews who lost their homes in WWII. I say this as a decendant of the sephardic Jews. Too often people mistaken anti-zionism for anti-semitism.

How could Israel have been established in 1948 or 1967, when Israel only has 7 years left on it clock.

Like I said, there will be Jews in Judah during the tribulation, but the majority of the Hebrews will be scattered until the end the 70th Week...until "Yom Yehwah".

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thank you for your unique insight into Turkey.
And thank you to all who have posted, I have learned a lot which is why I posted it.

It seems to me that it is the start of a paradigm change there, which surprises me. I always figured Turkey was the stable one over there.
Not very comforting, but I am not totally shocked. With my world view I try to pay attention when I can.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

What IF the rapture isn't pre-trib? just saying.

I am on the fence, lets just say prepared but hopeful. I am sure He will work it out perfectly regardless of what we plan on.
Peace
Steve

ETA: I have studied this and am still on the fence, so a long argument is not intended.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It's almost funny the idea that you possibly think Israel appeared one day, and seized the capital city of the Palestinian nation.

1. There has never been a Palestinian state.
  2. There has never been a Palestinian people until Yasser Arafat and other Arab nations created them in 1964.
  3. The “Palestinian people” have no holidays celebrating national events—only protest days against Israel.
  4. No nation has ever claimed Jerusalem as their capital in the centuries after the Jewish people were expelled by the Romans in 70 AD. That is, no one until Israel made the new Jerusalem her capital—and then recaptured the ancient city in 1967.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Because "day" or "Yom" in Hebrew doesn't just mean a 24 hour day, it means also a period of time, an age. The "Day of the Lord" just begins when He returns at the 2nd advent, but it concludes with the Great White Throne Judgment. That entire period of time, or 1,000 years is the "Day of the Lord", or in other words "The Age the Lord", His rule from Earth in Jerusalem sitting on the throne of David.

The Jews in the OT weren't looking forward to the day Jesus returns, they had no idea who He was, they were gleefully looking forward to the day (age) when the Moshiach Nagid would rule. The apostles asked Jesus about this remember?

edit on 31-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

How could Israel have been established in 1948 or 1967, when Israel only has 7 years left on it clock.

Because the 70th week begins sometime after the rapture, the church is still here. I mentioned Isaiah 11:11-16 to kinda show there are some things prophesied for Israel that will/have happened during the church age, the vision of the dry bones being another. (holocaust)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

It's almost funny the idea that you possibly think Israel appeared one day, and seized the capital city of the Palestinian nation.

2. There has never been a Palestinian people until Yasser Arafat and other Arab nations created them in 1964.
  3. The “Palestinian people” have no holidays celebrating national events—only protest days against Israel.
  4. No nation has ever claimed Jerusalem as their capital in the centuries after the Jewish people were expelled by the Romans in 70 AD. That is, no one until Israel made the new Jerusalem her capital—and then recaptured the ancient city in 1967.

Correct, the "Palestinians" are Jordanian and Syrian refugees.

“There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity… yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel”

Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council

“Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people”

Syrian dictator Hafez Assad

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yes, "yom" can mean an extended period of time, but the Day of the Lord is characterized by its terror, hence, "the great and terrible day of the Lord". Its also called; a day of clouds, a day of judgements, a day of trumpet blowing, the day the mountains melt like wax.

We know that not every day of the Millenium will be terrible, the mountains will not continue to melt as wax, not every millenial day can be called a day of clouds. So the context narrows the day of the Lord to one single day...that is unless you have verses to counter my possition.

I know the Jews were not looking for the messiah as Jesus Christ, but they were looking for Yehwah's advent on the Yom Yehwah. Jesus is Yehwah, but the Jews just havent caught on to that yet.

Im sorry, but you'll never convince me that the 1948 Zionist State is the fulfillment of prophecy. That is what they want Christians to believe. God may have permitted man to establish Israel in Palestine, but even the Jews know that they are supposed to be regathered by the Messiah Himself, not my man's law. The the problem is, that most Zionist Jews dont event believe in the Messiah anymore. Its all geo-politics, nothing more. Its an issue of time. Israel only has 7 years left. After Jesus died, the Temple stood for 40 years, because Israel delayed entering the Land by 40 years. That is why the Temple stood during the Church Age, but now there is only 7 years left, so there is simply no extra time for Israel's prophecy to be fulfilled during the Church Age.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You can rest assured that the Rapture must happen before the 70th Week. The Parable of the Ten Virgins teaches that. This is an issue that you should raise in prayer.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yes, "yom" can mean an extended period of time, but the Day of the Lord is characterized by its terror, hence, "the great and terrible day of the Lord". Its also called; a day of clouds, a day of judgements, a day of trumpet blowing, the day the mountains melt like wax.

I'll explain it again, perhaps you missed it in a rush to post, or perhaps the significance is escaping you. The OT Jews weren't looking forward with great anticipation for the day Jesus would return to earth. They were looking with great anticipation for the reign of the Moshiach Nagid, so their entire OT understanding of the "Day of the Lord" wasn't just a specific day, yes that's when it begins, but an entire age when the Messiah would rule. So YOU ARE CORRECT that the day He returns is the "Day of the Lord (Yom YHWH), but you are incorrect when you say that it ends 24 hours later. It ends at the Great White Throne Judgment 1,000 years later.

The apostles asked Jesus if He was going to bring in the earth kingdom at that time.

Im sorry, but you'll never convince me that the 1948 Zionist State is the fulfillment of prophecy.

Hey, that's your choice, no biggie. I'm just telling you the prophecy given to Jeremiah was fulfilled to the very day in 1948. But the Jews must be in Israel and Jerusalem must be it's capitol and a 3rd temple must be standing before Daniel's 70th week can happen. Unless you think that will happen all in one day when the antichrist confirms the covenant with them for 1 week. (7 years)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I understand what you are telling me. Let me explain my perspective differently. Im Matt 24, Jesus said that He would cut the tribulation (that occupies the 70th Week) short for the elect. He is not shortening the 70th Week, but the tribulation in the 70th Week. For this very reason, no man will know the exact day or hour of His Second Advent. We do know however that the Feast of Trumpets is next to be fulfilled. So the Millenium will begin on the Feast of Trumpets, HOWEVER, the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord happens just before the Feast of Trumpets on a hour that "no man knows", so that earth can be cleansed before recieving her King. Then, when earth is cleansed, Jesus will be recognised as King, and His reign will be announced with trumpets. That is how all Jewish Kings are announced.

The Jews may have been looking forward to the Millenium, but the prophecies about the Day of the Lord focus on one single unknown day. Read Zephaniah, Micah, Matt 24, etc, they all focus on one single day. The Day of the Lord does not start the Millenium, it prepares the world for the Millenium.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Unless you think that will happen all in one day when the antichrist confirms the covenant with them for 1 week. (7 years)

Im of the opinion that the covenant will be 1,260+1,260 days long. That is 7 years consisting of 360 days each. That means the first 36 days of the 70th Week will be a time of preparation. The temple may be built in that time, or maybe not. Perhaps the covenant will allow the Temple to be built in the first place. With modern technology, it wouldnt take long to build.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You brought forth this concept:

That is 7 years consisting of 360 days each.
That means the first 36 days of the 70th Week will be a time of preparation.

that idea is weird... you are trying to lump all the extra days of a 7 year 365.24 day year
into a front loaded timespan from the Lunar calendar 360 day year...that won't work well

you math & reasoning is off kilter~~~~ there is 1 or perhaps 2 'leap-year' days to account for

which brings your 36 days to 'prepare'/'build Temple' to 37 or 38 Solar days
then ADD in the 1/4 days per year X 7 years and that comes to 38.5 OR 39.5 Days that are arbitrarily lumped at the start instead of the 'end' of the 7 year WEEK....

besides the prophecy insists the mornings & nights are certain... so the Solar timetable is thrown out to begin with...
unless the promise to 'shorten the days to save flesh encompass' that 38.5-39.5 day difference in time keeping in secular-v-religious calendar

best sharpen that pencil for the ATS crowd my friend

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

If you use 365.25x7, that accounts for leap years. In my thread about the "Revelation Jigsaw" (I'll link it later), I show how this model harmonizes with prophecy if you understand that the biblical calendar is solar only.

Here's that thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-12-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

originally posted by: IntroduceALittleIrony

Correct, the "Palestinians" are Jordanian and Syrian refugees.

“There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity… yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel”

Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council

“Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people”

Syrian dictator Hafez Assad

There's a reason why only religious extremists believe this BS - because it's been proven false over and over. Anyone with an ounce of intellectual integrity acknowledges that it was a heavily populated region. There's documents, photographs, maps, etc. Proof and more proof. All you have is ideology and empty-headed conviction. You might as well claim that the New World was pristine and unpopulated when the Europeans came over.
edit on 12 31 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

That's what they said before the six-day war, too.

According to all the military analysts and pundits, it was to be a lopsided match. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) consisted of 275,000 troops, compared to the 456,000 soldiers of the combined Iraqi, Syrian, Jordanian and Egyptian armies. The united Arab forces also had a decided edge with regards to weaponry and military equipment: they boasted more than double the amount of tanks, and close to four times the amount of combat aircraft. The three-week period preceding the Six-Day War was one of dread, shock and fright for the residents of the Holy Land.
Link

You really should take a non-Zionist look at that war, because to this day much confusion exists courtesy of Israeli propaganda and the drones that swallow it:

Facts not Fiction

More

edit on 12 31 2014 by Son of Will because: Handheld typos

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Unless you think that will happen all in one day when the antichrist confirms the covenant with them for 1 week. (7 years)

Im of the opinion that the covenant will be 1,260+1,260 days long. That is 7 years consisting of 360 days each. That means the first 36 days of the 70th Week will be a time of preparation. The temple may be built in that time, or maybe not. Perhaps the covenant will allow the Temple to be built in the first place. With modern technology, it wouldnt take long to build.

Well if you remember, he confirms the covenant with them for 1 week, but breaks it off halfway through when the Abomination of Desolation happens, then we know the "great tribulation" is that last 3 1/2 years of the 70th week. And I don't think they need a covenant for the temple to be built, the current thinking is that the original temple didn't stand where the mosque currently sits. That it's doors stood directly behind the Eastern Gate. I think the mosque area of today will be the "court of the gentiles" John was told not to measure.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This was the most interesting part of the whole Article.

Strong words there from the "persecuted Christians"...

Well, why you are surprised, this new convert to Christianity coming from Muslim Brotherhood.
Walid Shoeabat, I don't have solid proof that he is not an imposer, but he tries very hard to prove that he is/was
a terrorist shoebat.com...

For some reason he may found it convenient to call himself Cristian now, but his ideology is still of radical Islamic Jihad
Calling for resurrection of Holy War.

Walid Shoebat in his own words explaining what kind of Cristian he is

Why do they have to be Christian to be worth saving? Save the atheists and Buddhists too.
1 • Reply•Share ›
shoebat Mod RouX Renard • a month ago
Because its called Rescue Christians, not Rescue Buddhists. That plus Christ gave us the mission according to Matthew 25. Let the Chinese and Japanese rescue their own.

In my view he is just a man that knows how to make living only from sowing hate.

Yet, I'm concerned about Hamas leader Mashal radicalizing Turkish relatively moderate muslims this article by Shoebat just further fueling religious wars.

In general Palestinian Arabs claims recently becoming more and more grotesque. Abbas, PLO leader in all seriousness saying that Jesus was Palestinian www.jpost.com...
This suspicious Shoebat want Holy War in name of Christ.
But sure the jews are nazis today, what a wonderful world.
Happy New 2015 year of Cristian Era, I have a feeling it may become the last Year of Cristian Era.

edit on 31-12-2014 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What happens at the day and hour no man knows is the rapture, not the 2nd coming to Earth for Armageddon. That day is given by the Holy Spirit in years (3 1/2), months (42), and days (1,260). The only things the Holy Spirit doesn't break it down to is minutes and seconds. The 2Nd Advent is clearly told, the rapture is not. That's a secret the Father didn't reveal yet to Christ in Matthew 24.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join