It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prime Minister Of Turkey Is Now Having Talks About Invading Jerusalem, In A Major World War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It was their headline, not mine.

A major talk was organized in Konya the birth place of Prime Minister of Turkey Ahmet Davutoğlu and in his presence before a jubilant crowd shouting in Nazi style Davutoğlu can be seen elated at the statements spoken by the leader of Hamas, Khalid Mashal. The fiery speech hailed Turkey headed by Erdogan and Davutoğlu as the representative and head of the entire Muslim world and praised him for the soon invasion of Jerusalem in the coming world war.

Maybe someone can understand the video, I cant translate so I have to take the authors word.
Another reason why I brought it to ATS. Lots of smart people with many different talents.

In the speech, which was not aired in major media (Shoebat.com was able to obtain the footage thanks to Willi Adelberger) and after the crowd calmed down their Nazi style chants, Mashal reminded that “Jerusalem is the first center of direction for Muslims. It was Konya that in 1980 when Jerusalem was threatened rose up for Jerusalem and the Al-Aqsa Mosque”. Looking towards the near future Mashal declared:

As Turkey for centuries was the main defender of Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa Mosque, likewise with you are the center of the Muslim Umma (Muslim nation) which will carry on the mission of liberating Jerusalem and al-Aqsa Mosque.

At the 6:10 mark of the video Khalid Mashal declared:

know this, that strong Turkey is the strength of Palestine and of Jerusalem.

At around the 7:14 mark he exclaimed:

Turkey is the strength that represents all Muslim nations.

I am not up on the latest politics in Turkey, is this a major change from them? I know they are part of NATO so this sounds a little bit against NATO policies.

SOURCE

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

So maybe ISIS really isnt a US intelligence asset but that of anothers?

Does Turkey want the ottoman empire back, or does it want a caliphate?

War has a new face with these suicide bombers and terrorism. Its something we have to take seriously when small countries like this make threats now probably, especially in this area of the world.
edit on 12/30/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Never gonna happen. But.... If we did it against Hiter why not against the new Nazi aka Zionists ?

Just sayin ..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Something may be brewing and it's not only Turkey.

Yesterday:

Arabs endorse Palestinian-backed UN resolution to end Israel's occupation in 3 years

Now today:

UN rejects Palestinian-backed resolution to end Israel's occupation within 3 year

Resolution received 8 yes votes. It needed 9 votes to pass, while the US was one of the no votes.

a reply to: stosh64

edit on 30-12-2014 by hurdygurdy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

It is obvious what this signifies: the Turkish government wants to invade Jerusalem in a holy war, or jihad. World War III will then be over Jerusalem, which indicates one glorious coming event: the Crusades will be revived, and the Final Crusade is will occur.

What is very sad, though, is that the Muslim world still has the spirit of jihad, and we in the West are still stuck in the mindset of the Enlightenment, in which the idea of Holy War or a Crusade is mocked and seen as lunacy, and where secular wars are praised over religious wars.

We must revive the spirit of Holy War, for no secular war will fully extinguish the enemies of Christianity. With secular wars there is an invasion, battles, and then compromise. In religious war there is no compromise, only obliteration of evil for the cause of the good.

This was the most interesting part of the whole Article.

Strong words there from the "persecuted Christians"...

edit on 30-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Fixed Bold.

edit on 30-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, are they building a new temple there ?

If so, then I would start paying attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

If this is true then I am sick of these war mongers, what I would do is kidnap him and take him to the USA strap him to a nuke and send him back to Turkey and future generations can read about him in the Guinness book of Records " the world biggest suicide bomber"

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
a reply to: samsamm9

If this is true then I am sick of these war mongers, what I would do is kidnap him and take him to the USA strap him to a nuke and send him back to Turkey and future generations can read about him in the Guinness book of Records " the world biggest suicide bomber"

Why should the US do it? Enough Americans have died protecting Israel let them do their own fighting. If Israel wasn't illegally occupying Jerusalem they wouldn't have anything to worry about.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It is a change in rhetoric for Turkey and a big change in the political landscape for the Turkish Empire as well. I lived in Turkey in the late 80's and early 90's and they were some of the best people I have ever met. Politics and religion did not mix in those days as it was against the Turkish constitution to do so. Keep in mind that the military in Turkey is completely separate from the politics currently displayed within the country and it would be a stretch to say that Erdrogan could even "ASK" them to invade Jerusalem.

The3 military is established on the principals of Kemalism which the founder of modern Turkey (Ataturk) established to bring his beloved country closer to Western ideas. The military has co-operated with the US and Nato in every war or police action we have been involved in since the Korean War.

Kemalism is dedicated to providing democracy....both political and social rights to women...science and free education and I believe they would not stray from this ideology. Erdrogan can trumpet all he wants but has no control over the military which would more likely remove him from power before they were to co-operate, however I have been surprised at how little the military leaders have said in recent years so maybe there is change there as well, but highly doubt it, more likely they know it is just saber rattling to keep the younger generations which tend to embrace the more radical ideas appeased.

While the Turkish military is powerful I believe they would deeply regret any attack of Jerusalem or Israel in any way what so ever. I remember interviewing many American pilots during the first Gulf War upon their return and unequivocally they all stated with lots of authority that Israel would be an extremely powerful foe if the US was to ever do battle with them. At the time they seemed to be in awe of the Israeli pilots skills and since our combat experience was rusty at best there would have been some truth to the statements.

I believe the Turks would have some major issues as they are not on the friendliest of terms with the Arab world all though that is changing and they have always been very afraid of Russia and China and depend on the US for protection. It will be battle within Turkey first over who exactly controls who and the military would win period but if leadership has evolved with the political landscape then anything could happen but I just don't believe they want that battle.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Because you have more than anybody else and you are used to firing them no one else has, so you can teach everyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I am not up on the latest politics in Turkey, is this a major change from them? I know they are part of NATO so this sounds a little bit against NATO policies.

Not a major change for Turkey really. Their whole attitude towards Israel changed when a protest boat got stormed and protesters were shot dead with no real apology. Since then it's been downhill between the two only stabilizing recently.

I use to think Turkey stood out from NATO and didn't fit in at all. Now I believe it is a significant plan of NATO to incorporate Turkey while giving them the independence to remain a credible voice in the Muslim world. If Turkey could become a leading voice in the Middle East all the better for NATO. Personally I don't trust them, but NATO needs influence in the East and Turkey is the key to that in the future.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

He chose his words carefully, is he on about Palastine or Israel .
The updated draft calls for East Jerusalem as a “capital” for the “state of Palestine,” while the last version submitted two weeks before labeled “Jerusalem as the shared capital of the two States.” The newest draft also added an amendment reaffirming the 2004 International Court of Justice ruling that condemned Israel’s separation barrier.
He could be talking about either side and is a veiled threat,

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What I am told is when this nitwit became pm he did something different than previous leaders...

He immediately rounded up the largely secular military generals that had helped turkey avoid the worst of jihad mania, they were imprisoned or killed and lackey were put in charge.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thanks for the post and your probably right.]

Maybe thats Armageddon, isreal vs the us.
edit on 12/30/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If you lived in Israel and heard this threat about a coming war and you had you children in bed' what would you want your Government to do' considering what happend to the Jews in WW11, If It was me I would say take them out now and send a message to these fckers. I believe in peace but its not going to happen. Your kids are in bed you are surrounded by hostile nations what do you do. You evacuate your kids and then you say lets see what you have got' if not then this is the rest of your life not knowing when an attack will come' for the first time I understand what it must be like for the jews.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I don't think Turkey is ready to make moves into areas with such little economic interests, like Israel. All for the sake of a mosque. Good reason to stir up support for something down the road though.

Turkey would be more likely to help ISIS take Iraq back for themselves and eradicate the Kurds while gaining Iraqi oil fields then go after Israel.

That said, if they tried that the US/NATO/Saudi Arabia would be pretty pissed. Then again, SA is already bankrolling ISIS, so who knows really. With the oil price low now, I doubt we'll see much change beyond what we are witnessing in the ME. SA wants control (Sunni leadership) of Iraq, and would likely love to burn Iran off the face of the earth before they dealt a blow to Israel. I can only assume Turkey is in the same boat. At some point the US/ NATO is going to loose an ally I think. But then again Obama is looking at rekindling ties with Iran...so, who really knows what the end game there is! Other than money and power of course...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Could be just talk to stir up more aggravation.

Turkey is playing with Russia now.

Russia Hopes To Win Turkey Over With New Pipeline Deal

This could put the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline down the tubes along with the Saudi-Qatar plans.

Also could put Turkey in a position to quit NATO?

What a deal.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You do realise there is "children in bed" on both side of this argument...

So you can't really choose the "children in bed" stance to cement your ideology...

You need a better excuse to Nuke a Country I'm afraid...

& the only hostile Nation in the Middle East is Israel...

Sure there is extremists within Nations that are in the Region...
But only one of them uses their Armed Forces to massacre "children in bed"...
Guess who that is!!!

considering what happend to the Jews in WW11,

It's 2015 nearly... Not 1943...

A lot of things have changed in those decades & one of them is that Zionists have decided to take the route that hurt them the most...

Time to stop using that excuse as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavmas
a reply to: buster2010

Because you have more than anybody else and you are used to firing them no one else has, so you can teach everyone.

Although we have used them many countries have plenty of practice setting them off let one of them do it.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Bet they get stage fright.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join