It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Crazy) 9 dead in Edmonton, three separate locations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Police have found nine people dead at three separate locations in Edmonton and Fort Saskatchewan, sources tell CBC News. Seven dead people were found in a home in north Edmonton on Monday night, while a woman's body was found in a house in the city's southwest and another body was found in Fort Saskatchewan. North Edmonton suspicious death

www.cbc.ca...

Someone lost it big time..It's a shame, the windows of the business were all shot out as well as an suvs windsheild.

Nine dead, that's a masacre...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great my best friend just went up there for vacay...a reply to: canucks555

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Starred and flagged. Not because of the news, but as a way to offer condolences.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
With the way people treat each other im never surprised. Disappointed, but not surprised.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I read the whole article but it didn't state how they died. I assume gunshots. Does anyone know?

So sad, and so common.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Christ...

That is horrible news. You have to wonder what the hell was going on with the person who slew these people, to make him so relentless as to kill eight people, and then remove himself from the picture. One would assume there was a custody issue involved somewhere, but also that the individual responsible for these deaths was also suffering from some sort of persecution complex.

Of course, by saying that I am NOT suggesting that he had any but the best reasons for feeling that way. A persecution complex is not something which only affects those who are not being persecuted at all. Sometimes they come about as a result of extreme circumstances, and the people suffering with the circumstances just loose their tenuous grip on reality. If you ask me, that is something akin to what has occurred here, or at least that is how it seems.

However, it must also be said that it is early days as of yet to be making any firm suggestions as to the root of this horrible affair.

canucks555, please keep us updated with anything new you get on this story, since I believe it is the natural response to be curious as to how exactly this event came about, and what lead up to it. The knowing of such things is an aid to vigilance after all.

God rest the souls of the fallen. May angels guide their way.
edit on 30-12-2014 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good call TB...

Apparently a domestic dispute, killer dead by his own hand.

www.cbc.ca...

www.edmontonsun.com...
edit on 30-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Another possible related event, or not - at this time it is unknown. A man with a gunshot wound and a burned out vehicle near the city limits between Edmonton and Ft sask (or one potential route). Police are investigating if their is a connection, as it fits in the timeline.

The thing that "bothers" me a bit is that police where called to the address because the occupants of the house reported worrisome behavior (possibly suicidal) of a man (turns out to be suspect) but when they arrived to the call, he was gone. Then they later returned to the house to find all the people dead (minus suspect)... I find myself wondering where he may have gone in between and if there are anymore bodies...

To the poor mother who is grieving her dead children... My heart goes out to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

This just rattled me a little. I thought it was just the wind messing with me, but I definitely heard at least one gunshot on Monday night.

But even then, with all of this legislation and rules, this guy got a stolen weapon and used it to kill innocent people.
Just goes to prove that criminals don't care about laws.

And that I still have decent hearing after years of concerts and construction tools.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSparrowSings

Dec 10, a guy was found in a field outside the city and police said there was no links to any other crimes.
A week later, "Yeah, that guy in the field actually killed someone else and then got killed in retribution."

The newspaper lies.

If they want you gone, they'll find a way of making you do something nasty and then kill yourself.

Very convenient in my eyes.

edit on 30-12-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Actually....not too surprising considering the big empty prairies, the enormous sky, the never ending winds, and the bone chilling cold......the long dark empty winter looming ahead ...............Sometimes people really go nuts come a bad winter.....
Lots of horrific crimes I recall on the frozen lonely wastes of the northern prairie....

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

It seems everyday I wake up, I read a story where some disastrous act has occurred.

What is wrong with todays society and peoples mindset to go and commit such things?

I tell ya what... its the World which has been created by those at the top. This is what its come to.

new topics

top topics

join