It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My paranormel experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My Paranormal experience.

It was 1977, and I was 11 years old. I’d just watched the last evening episode of Roots with my family in the front room downstairs.
I was feeling quite emotional at the time and elated at the last episode. I decided to go upstairs to my bedroom. I put the landing light on and headed upstairs. My bedroom door was open but for some reason when walking into my dark room I didn’t put the light on which I normally would have. I stood in the doorway and looked right. I could see through the dark that my wardrobe door was open and standing inside was a strange figure.

It was about 5 foot tall. Glowing and what seemed like it was covered head to foot in crushed aluminium. It also emitted a crackling sound like static electricity.

I backed off into the landing for a second then looked back in my room and the figure was gone.
Needless to say I slept with the light on the night. lol
So that’s my little paranormal experience.

Thanls for reading.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Thanks for sharing your experience. I believe you. That must've been quite frightening for you at such a young age.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing! It sounds very credible to me. At 11 years old you're well versed in understanding normal things you see everyday and something very different. A light from outside a room is enough to pick up a metallic like shine. You weren't just sleeping so can't be considered in a dream state or such.

You seem to have startled it and heard some alien speech. Very brave of you to step back in a few moments later and looked again, many kids would be squeezing the life out of a parent moments later. Was there ever anything important or interesting in the closet around that time? Remember anything disturbed or moved in your room? Odd marks on your body or health issues around the time?

Share what you like of course, but I'd be surprised if that was a one and only visit. I'd suspect there is more to the story you might not even be aware of. Either with yourself or other family members.
Thanks again and take care!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses. When I was young I always had the feeling of being watched in my bedroom at night. I've never seen any other entities apart from that one nights years ago.

I've seen a UFO with my mother from the front bedroom when I was about 14 clear as day and very close over the house opposit us. My late mother say multicoloured lights in the spare bedroom also. So yeah we've had a few things out of the ordinar happen to us over the years.

Once again thanks for the replies.

edit on 31/12/14 by EnigmaAgent because: spelling

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wonder why it, whatever it was, chose to stand in the wardrobe...? Sounds like you have had a close encounter with a idiot.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wonder why it, whatever it was, chose to stand in the wardrobe...? Sounds like you have had a close encounter with a idiot.

Yep could be

Dont know why but there we go thats what I saw.
edit on 31/12/14 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
Thanks for the responses. When I was young I always had the feeling of being watched in my bedroom at night. I've never seen any other entities apart from that one nights years ago.

I've seen a UFO with my mother from the front bedroom when I was about 14 clear as day and very close over the house opposit us. My late mother say multicoloured lights in the spare bedroom also. So yeah we've had a few things out of the ordinar happen to us over the years.

Once again thanks for the replies.

I thought so. It's a typical pattern really. As soon as I hear of an encounter inside the home you can bet the farm on more stuff going on. They don't go into homes for poops and giggles.

You would be surprised how many family member don't talk about stuff like this. It's awkward to put that out there and scary if proven true with others having encounters as well. Even then full stories often don't come out right away. Tough conversations but very healing in the end.

You're a good candidate for some hypnotic regression if you're thinking to learn more and go deeper. Many don't want to know of course.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I should also mention that in my understanding it is very rare to have only one event where they came inside a home. You can bet your other farm that they were in there at other times over the years. You often get missing time events as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It was about 5 foot tall. Glowing and what seemed like it was covered head to foot in crushed aluminium. It also emitted a crackling sound like static electricity.

Weird!

A couple of questions and some thoughts.
What color was the glow?
When you say crushed aluminum, are you talking cans or tin foil?
(Can you draw a picture of it and post it here?)
Is there any other details on the creature itself that you left out or are not quite sure of?

When you see weird creatures like this, they are usually a vision, and not an actual being.

You mind was trying to show you something, what that is, I dunno,
but I have seen a few things this way before,
and it was always a vision.
(when I have them, things almost appear to glow in a spotlight)

Do you remember any other details about that day/ evening?
Maybe what was on tv or how you were doing in school.
Something to trigger stress within yourself?

Regardless, thank you for sharing!
When I was little, (around 2) I saw a bigfoot like creature in my bedroom, in the corner, looking at me with big googly eyes, it was staring at me, daring me to try to get out of bed so it could take me away.
I still remember it 40+ years later.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Sorry for the delay.
It was a pure white glow, the shape was covered in what looked like crushed aluminium foil.

top topics

join