It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Cops Assault YouTuber For Dancing in the Street

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Dancing in the street?
Don't do it al least around NYC cops.
www.infowars.com...

Bok was responding to a challenge set by TV host Ellen Degeneres to dance behind strangers without them noticing. After performing the stunt in front of a number of different people, all of whom just laughed or looked confused, Bok made the mistake of repeating the trick with “New York’s finest”.

Instead of laughing off the incident or calmly telling Bok to leave the area, one of the cops asks Bok, “What’s wrong with you bro?” before grabbing him by the neck and pushing him up against a patrol car.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Do the NYC cops need to loosen up?

The guy meant no harm but believe me most cops don’t have a good sense of humor probably because of the stress of the job.

But something like this could have been an opportunity for the NYC cops, to rather than look like angry bullies, act like civil SERVANTS who have a good sense of humor and laugh this off

This cop was surrounded by fellow cops who were close by.

Then again maybe the cop thought he was being assaulted and felt fear/

I personally thought this was very funny

Loosen up NYC cops and maybe you could get the trust of the people back…

edit on 30-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Authoritarians hate ridicule. It hurts their feelings.
NYPD is ramping up but for what end state? How far could they go?
Some genius out there can tell me where the limits are.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

It could be they thought the guy was ridiculing them

More ominously though it probably shows the tension in the streets of New York…

The cops and the people should be on friendly terms not tense like this incident shows

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And everyone is wondering why 2 cops just got assassinated...people have had it....im even pro cop but that was freaking awful...no need to push him. I have no idea what was said to the guy but why push him like that. Cowards.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

(Some) US cops....sheesh

I was at a rave in barn in some field here in Britain about 20-odd years ago, an illegal, unlicensed one by this point in time... obviously everyone was in a rare old state by sunrise when the police turned up to move us on. I was gurning my face off with some chums against a fence when the Chief Constable came over to chat with us (all very friendly and non confrontational), and god knows what we must have looked and sounded like.

Well some dude got behind him and was chewing his own face off while doing the most hilarious dancing behind his back. The Chief Constable took it very well indeed when he turned around!

ETA: sorry, re: the vid. It's just assault, and on film. I'm shocked US citizens take this sh## and that it's got this far.
edit on 30-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Come now, guys. If you don't approve of EVERYTHING NYPD cops do, then you are anti-police, and your hands are LITERALLY dripping with blood any time one of them is injured or killed. Literally. Dripping.

Your disapproval of LEOs is DEADLY INSPIRATION to people to kill LEOs at random. So unless you want hands that are literally dripping with blood, which could be a bit messy at table, then you should retract all these statements.

Whatever they decided to do, it was what they thought was proper at that moment, which is all that counts. Any other criticism of their behavior is Monday morning quarterbacking, to be rejected out of hand.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hello there Sergeant.

Good to hear from you

When is the policemen’s ball this year?

I'd like to send a contribution

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Bedlam

Hello there Sergeant.

Good to hear from you

When is the policemen’s ball this year?

I'd like to send a contribution

wooosh!

On topic: Cops are out of control.

Off topicish:

One actually came to my door, today. This morning, some one was shooting deer in the wood behind my neighborhood. Some one called about the rifle shot (we all heard it). They actually responded amicably when I said I wasn't allowing anyone inside due to my dogs, but despite my disdain for the ways of a lot of police, I was polite, out of common courtesy.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have the impression NYC police have a high school mental state and play the role of bully.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

I'm just joking around with Bedlam.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Aggression for the sake of aggression because they know they can and their cheerleaders will condemn anyone who dares questioning their conduct. Thankfully this man made it through his encounter with police alive. Justifiable homicide is always just one move away.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i dont see the problem, the guy was being annoying . i wouldnt mind if he got tazed several times.
just becaue youre legally allowed to be a dick, doesnt mean you should.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Perhaps NYC wishes to ban dancing next.

Eventually they will ban everything there the way they are going.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
i dont see the problem, the guy was being annoying . i wouldnt mind if he got tazed several times.

That means it's ok if i hope you get tazed several times for your post, right?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla
yes i think thats ok
edit: ok i didnt mean the bit about tazing. but all the cop did a push him over.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I second that. If you can't act a little silly in public without the gestopo man handling and throwing you to ground then we mize we'll be in some communist country. Oops we kinda are headed that way.

Ok Ya the guy was stupid, and ya the cops are on edge, but seriously where do you draw the line?

Jeez to suggest someone should be taxed for being silly... Someone needs to chill out.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Come now, guys. If you don't approve of EVERYTHING NYPD cops do, then you are anti-police, and your hands are LITERALLY dripping with blood any time one of them is injured or killed. Literally. Dripping.

Your disapproval of LEOs is DEADLY INSPIRATION to people to kill LEOs at random. So unless you want hands that are literally dripping with blood, which could be a bit messy at table, then you should retract all these statements.

Whatever they decided to do, it was what they thought was proper at that moment, which is all that counts. Any other criticism of their behavior is Monday morning quarterbacking, to be rejected out of hand.

Your sense of humor is hilarious, seriously i find it amusing.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: skalla
yes i think thats ok
edit: ok i didnt mean the bit about tazing. but all the cop did a push him over.

Then i rescind my star
i thought you had decent humour for a mo.

Cops aint there to push peeps to the floor for doing nowt illegal. Cheerleading for a police state, wow.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: skalla

I second that. If you can't act a little silly in public without the gestopo man handling and throwing you to ground then we mize we'll be in some communist country. Oops we kinda are headed that way.

Ok Ya the guy was stupid, and ya the cops are on edge, but seriously where do you draw the line?

Jeez to suggest someone should be taxed for being silly... Someone needs to chill out.

If you havent noticed, in most communist countries they have far fewer people imprisoned.

So whats the deal with that? Whos the real communist? Look at what we pay in taxes, isnt that communist?

Using the word communist is inappropriate because were blaming a system on how it was used instead of blaming the people who misused a system.
edit on 12/30/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join