It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's to getting a Grid Iron team out there in Los Angeles!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So here is something I been meditating on for awhile and the best name I could come up with is "Los Angeles Nebula".

Obviously it's where STARS are born, made, and sold!

The main color for me had to be unique and not done over a trillion times. You never see P!nk in any sport unless it's for Breast Cancer awareness. Antu I got to thinking about Nebula's they generally have blue pink and purple in them no matter which ones you look at. Atleast that is the general consensus for me.

So it makes since to have the colors represent that which it states it is. And why not have P!nk be the main color? Followed by a Deep Purple and Blue.

The logo is the Universe zoomed out to the point of which you can see it in it's entirety in this case here it's shaped like a football. The six stars shining that are in place of laces are representing the carbon universe.

The Star of David represents the 6 senses and of course the dreamer in which we all reside. All in all I think this is done pretty well.

To top it off you have to also think this Lost Angels "Nebula" Hello how can you not star?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

If they play as well as the last few teams you had they will end up being the Oklahoma City Nebula in short order.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The LA Raiders won the Super Bowl, and the LA Rams lost the Super Bowl.

I know not what you speak of!
edit on 30-12-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
They had two pro teams and lost two pro teams, they don't need another.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Was they another cities pro team. And speaking of losing pro-teams them Colts belong to Baltimore!

Hasn't Cleveland lost 2?
edit on 30-12-2014 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Like an actor going into character I had to get into that Franchises mind and evolve, and sculpt it to fit me so I can figure out what it's all about the in's and the out's what would the stripe down the middle of that helmet look like if this team was real. If I was talking to vice presidents and ceo's of the NFL to sell them this promotional advertisement.

On why I should be the one chosen to design name and pretty much own the team. Never going to happen for lil ol' "Crayon Box Annie". But I tried.

Without further to do here ya are...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
The LA Raiders won the Super Bowl...

In 1983.

...and the LA Rams lost the Super Bowl.

Precisely.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Was they another cities pro team. And speaking of losing pro-teams them Colts belong to Baltimore!

Hasn't Cleveland lost 2?

Dem colts ben bought and paid for...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Problem: I'm not convinced the NFL or the city of LA want an NFL team there. Think about this from a business perspective. The NFL made around $10 BILLION in revenue this year. TV contract revenue and NFL Ventures (merchandise) accounts for more than $6 Billion of that total with the rest being ticket sales. www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-09-04/nfls-secretive-finances-a-nearly-10-billion-mystery
Los Angeles is the 2nd largest media market in the US, ranking just behind New York but well ahead of Chicago, in 3rd place. By not having a local team, the LA market avoids dealing with NFL blackout restrictions and has a special status within the NFL TV rules which allows them to carry the best game available (not subjected to "regional market" crap like virtually every other US city without an NFL team... for example, here in Alaska the NFL has dictated that we are a Seahawks regional market, so we get the damn Squawks every week.) TV ratings and attendance in LA, when the city had the Raiders and Rams, was pretty poor. Hell, here's a 1995 article discussing why those teams were in the process of abandoning LA... articles.baltimoresun.com...

Nothing there has changed, really, except the TV contracts have become even more lucrative.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You figure with all the money out there as far general populace someone would have broken through and put a team there. Wouldn't be that hard.

I guarantee you this, they are waiting for the right man with the right team. We can only imagine and dream that one day Jack Nicholson is sitting on the 50 yard line with a pink home jersey on!

new topics

top topics

join