It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Once Upon A Time Character Are You? QUIZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Which Once Upon A Time storybook character are you most like?
Take the fun and quiz.

This one hit very well for me.
See what you think.

Side note .. who would kill a dragon with their teeth? ha ha
Just pick up the gun and blast it!!

Quiz Here

My answer -

Red Riding Hood. You are still trying to figure out who you are, and are well on your way by remaining open-minded to other possibilities. You have lots of dreams and aspirations you can't wait to achieve!

Still trying to figure out who I am. Yep. That won't end until I'm dead. It's always changing as I learn more. And it says I'm open minded to other possibilities. Well ... I look for spiritual truth wherever I can find it so I think that is probably true ... at least in the metaphysical and spiritual areas.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is pretty accurate. They are probably all accurate in a vague way. But it's still fun.

You are "Mayor Regina Mills/The Evil Queen" from Once Upon A Time! You are a deeply complex person whose zealous demeanor can rub some the wrong way. You might have a painful history you are dealing with, but you are deeply devoted to your family and would do anything for them

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

You are "Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin" from Once Upon A Time!

Great. I'm extra weird and a bad guy.
Guess that's OK though, I liked Robert Carlyle in Stargate Universe.
edit on 30-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dont own / watch television ..
Got Rumplestiltskin ..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah I came up Mr Gold/Rumple stiltskin too - probably choosing wit rather than the sword to slay the dragon.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I got Snow White.
You are a naturally sweet person who would love to avoid conflict at all costs. You try to see the good in all and will often sacrifice your own needs for the needs of those around you.

Sounds like me. LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
LOL!! Well, here's mine.

You are "Emma Swan" from Once Upon A Time!
You are a confident person who knows how to stand your ground in any conflict. You are a natural but reluctant leader who will always try to do "the right thing" in any situation.

Though I might go back and try a couple questions. Like three and the one about killing the dragon, on that one I chose the sword.

Ok, second round I got.

You are "Ruby/Red Riding Hood" from Once Upon A Time!
You are still trying to figure out who you are, and are well on your way by remaining open-minded to other possibilities. You have lots of dreams and aspirations you can't wait to achieve!

Funny, both seem to fit me.
edit on 30-12-2014 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

My result is...

"You are "Mary Margaret Blanchard/Snow White" from Once Upon A Time! "

"You are a naturally sweet person who would love to avoid conflict at all costs. You try to see the good in all and will often sacrifice your own needs for the needs of those around you. "

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I got Red Riding Hood as well. I don't know about the accurate part since I'm a guy...
edit on 30-12-2014 by RomaSempre because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You are "David Nolan/Prince Charming" from Once Upon A Time!

You like to be in charge. You are drawn to the outdoors and love to surround yourself with a team of individuals who can work together towards a common goal.

Vague but fits.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I got David Nolan aka: Prince Charming, lol

You like to be in charge. You are drawn to the outdoors and love to surround yourself with a team of individuals who can work together towards a common goal.

Pretty accurate I guess

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I took the quiz and had the same results. Who is Ruby/Red Riding Hood? I really need to watch the show I guess.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I get the feeling you like quizzes?

top topics

join