It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movie 4th Kind Happened To Me In A Dream WTF? Anyone Else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

So the main dream I want to discuss is the one in which was exactly like the 4th kind in the movie clip I provided, I find it strange that a movie would be similar to a dream experience I have had.

So watch this video based on a womans real experiences and abductions. From what I know her child was taken and never returned.

Anyways on to my own story, a while ago I had a dream I had matrix like cables connected to my back or spinal cord and it was very painful like intense electric shocks messing with my mind and making everything look like it was white light. Now if that wasnt suprising enough I looked over and saw a friend and a bunch of other people I didnt know hooked up the same surrounded in this light and getting the s### shocked out of them too.
I later told my friend about it and he was like, "Aww man that f####### sucks!"

Note this is not the only shock dream I have had, in fact there have been too many to count, lots of electric shock fealing like your gonna die, sometimes breathing or even heart stops in those dreams. The funny thing is I am not sleep during the experiences full on awake and wishing I could get out of it somehow. Recently they havent been bothering me like they used to. But they do come back every once in a while, not so much shocking anymore just paralized like WTF.

I have a way of making a small noise to let my wife know I need to wake up, and she can snap me out of it which seems to work pretty well.

I know all about sleep paralisis but always wonder if theres something else going on, like in another reality I may be getting the s### shocked out of me or being worked on via tubes in my spinal cord.

edit on 30-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This movie was filmed in the town i currently reside in.

I know what house they filmed it in too. Was a girl who went to my school

She lives in a Log house. You know.. the one from the movie.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

don't know what to say about the tubes.

All i can think of is south park quotes.

Like, You bastards! I hope they are just dreams bro. I'v never seen something of like in a Vision but i don't doubt its possible.

However i think there are better power sources than humans. I would consider such an action as an act of vengence rather than effenciency lol.

Maybe if we created robots and abused them they would do that for the lols.
I'm sure A.I will have an indepth understanding of Lols considering the nature of the internet...

But yeah, I think you may be having abduction experiences coupled with bizzare dreams. Maybe to much research into simulation theory? I could list a bunch of things.

I have not seen these in any of my visions as stated so. I donno man.
Maybe the E.T coupled with your PTSD are making you lose touch of reality.
Meaning, When you are actually taken from your bed becomes seemless with just pure imagination.
Or you could be eating weird food and just have chronic nightmares? Sleep paralysis is common btw expecially people that fall asleep rather easily.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you find yourself awake, but unable to move and experiencing weird things, I'd say sleep paralysis. Don't make it more than it is, you'll just freak yourself out more than you already are.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Did you watch the movie before or after the first time you had the dream?

That's a pretty freaky movie if you don't know that it's as fake as the Blair Witch Project before you watch it.

Based on a true story blah blah blah..

Was a good one, though.

i particularly like how they made the Anunnaki sound.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Could have happened in a parallel reality or something to another version of me and while I was sleeping my spirit picked up on it while astral traveling through worlds.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

You've seen "The Matrix" and "The Fourth Kind," and then you had a series of dreams centered around themes from both of those films? There's a very obvious reason why, and if you honestly don't see it, I'm surprised.

Try staying away from conspiracy theories and movies with inaccurate accounts of reality for a while. I guarantee all of these dreams will stop happening.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 30/12/14 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well the parallel universe theory says all possibilities exist in various other univereses. Could this be possible, I think yes it could definatly happen. The woman had tubes in her back in the movie, and it happened to me in one of my dreams and I saw other people hooked up in that dream screaming in pain.

Yes I was happy to wake up from that one. . .

As far as the shocks in my sleep, breath stops, heart stops, I dunno that happened for a while and on multiple occasions, and very strange to say the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well the electric shocks were pretty scary and could very well have just been seizures of some sort while sleeping, however it only has ever happened while sleeping/actually im awake or half sleep, and again cant move. Sucks pretty bad and feels like powerful electric shocks.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
How about the actual experiences that happened to the woman in the movie as well as her child which was never found. . . .

new topics

top topics

join