It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Asia debris may have been found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

www.abc.net.au...

www.9news.com.au...
e

Seems our worst fears have come to been . realized . Let us hope that however unlikely that their are survivors . The big question now is why or how .

www.9news.com.au...

edit on 30-12-2014 by hutch622 because: added info

More to be added
edit on 30-12-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

www.9news.com.au...

It seems that bodies have been recovered . I am hoping that the human spirit and will to live will allow some to survive .

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Looks like 6 bodies located and 3 recovered so far. Very unfortunate.
www.foxnews.com...
Adding a fox news link, the above links gave android virus warnings. Hope this helps

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TopCat1

Thanks

edit on 30-12-2014 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Whilst is is very sad to read they have found debris floating in the water and bodies, it does make you wonder what exactly happened to Flight MH370. If a plane crashes into the sea, you expect certain items to be found floating, imo MH370 landed somewhere or was shot down and the recovery of any debris covered up.

My thoughts are with the families of all involved and hope they retrieve the Black box as soon as possible, n order to determine exactly what went wrong with the flight.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the passengers and families.
I agree in regards to mh370, just wish I had some real evidence to make conclusions with. I seems I could try to prove the earth is flat and come up with more evidence than I could on that missing plane. Those poor families too. :/
Well... coffee time.

Btw..
Looks like the original thread is in Top Topics and there's a ton of info in regards to the recovery mission for anyone that wanders here looking.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I read yesterday that apparently one of the passengers texted a relative to tell them everything is ok ? And now it's a bunch of debris..either someone was falsely reporting info or something doesn't add up

join