It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Um Yeah The Matrix May Be Real!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Here is a visual representation of a large part of what has been slowly evolving for a very long time (but has gone exponential in its acceleration):

Our cities are wiring themselves together, as are we with our computer technologies - all interconnecting together. When combined with the scientific proof as laid out by people like Rupert Sheldrake in books like 'The Sense of Being Stared At' which highlight large amounts of studies such as telephone telepathy and various other technologically-related extra sensory perceptions, I think that's what the Matrix is - and growing more towards...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Agree.

Check my earlier thread titled Reality is a Simulation

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
Here is a visual representation of a large part of what has been slowly evolving for a very long time (but has gone exponential in its acceleration):

Our cities are wiring themselves together, as are we with our computer technologies - all interconnecting together. When combined with the scientific proof as laid out by people like Rupert Sheldrake in books like 'The Sense of Being Stared At' which highlight large amounts of studies such as telephone telepathy and various other technologically-related extra sensory perceptions, I think that's what the Matrix is - and growing more towards...

Nice post I often see this similarity!
We just need to come to the realization that we are not material beings but instead spirit/energy beings using spirit made into various materials.
edit on 26-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So if the Matrix is real, that makes it fake?

Wow, tough choice on positive outlooks on life.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

No we know what is right and wrong and this world has been programed to be crappy, we all know it, this world needs tto be improved, thus its been programmed to be limited.
edit on 30-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

What does right and wrong have to do cold calculations? Judging by your impression of that the basis of reality nothing then data, all the blood, sweat and tears sound like a joke on the common being?
edit on 30-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What does right and wrong have to do cold calculations? Judging by your impression of that the basis of reality nothing then data, all the blood, sweat and tears sound like a joke on the common being?

Cmon think for just a moment about how our counsiousness is able to define our reality.
Counsiousness is reality itself, yet we see ourselves as limited/our perception is limited to the mundane human world, when in fact we are all of reality physical/astral/and casual far beyond our percieved limitations.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I computed such a thought in a micro second, my consciousness and interpretation of reality, does not compute with yours.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I computed such a thought in a micro second, my consciousness and interpretation of reality, does not compute with yours.

Zero Fs given it doesnt change anything other than your perception which is your reality.

Think of the beyonder and then him living as a mundane human!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Access Denied.

Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The matrix is the worldly system we live in. Every time you turn on the television, you connect to it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Zero Fs given it doesnt change anything other than your perception which is your reality.

Think of the beyonder and then him living as a mundane human!

^This^

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If ur the beyonder, then I'm Galactus, Mr. Galactus.
edit on 30-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

If ur the be yonder, then I'm Galactus, Mr. Galatcus.

Ok great then Mr Galactus living a mundane life in a matrixed earth as an unemployed human, hes gonna feel like something aint right. . . . . Because he is Galactus!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

No we know what is right and wrong and this world has been programed to be crappy, we all know it, this world needs tto be improved, thus its been programmed to be limited.

I don't think we all know that. It's a subjective statement. Not everybody agrees it's crappy or evne what right and wrong are.

I think we do generally agree not to kill our babies and not to kill each other, but there's gray area and other species might be different.

Our universe seems to naturally make areas of positive and areas of negative. These positive and negative areas react. There're different ways they react. Different patterns are produced in space/time.
edit on 9/30/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

I don't think we all know that. It's a subjective statement. Not everybody agrees it's crappy or evne what right and wrong are.

I think we do generally agree not to kill our babies and not to kill each other, but there's gray area and other species might be different.

If anything I think our universe naturally produces adversity through no fault of our own. The gaps between us which're expressed as violence or ignorance or merely what occur on a fundamental level.

In a good world we dont do bad things, like kill each other and our kids, there is no materialism, etc. . . .

Adversity comes in the form of suffering worlds like our own and others like it, in an endless circle of good vs evil/right vs wrong. Meaning our universal matrix is negativly polorized to some extent.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hmm ok well I guess I see suffering then as nature. It's fundamental. But do keep in mind not everybody agrees it's a terrible distraught crappy world. Not everybody believes it's our fault or even if it's our fault how or why it's our fault. Some people are considerably more optimistic.

I believe there was a study done wherein they examined words people use and they tried to assess the occurrence of positive and negative words. The result? Bittersweet. It lookee like this:
< ------ middle X ------ >
(X marks the spot where the results were found to be)

I have to agree it's bittersweet. Many people also forgot that people who lived in history were not an unhappy bunch. My grandparents were not unhappy to live without computers and modern technology and even human rights--as we know htem today. People tend to exist within their limitations and appreciate even the smallest things. This is true throughout our history. I also believe it's true of all creatures on Earth.

Centuries from now humans will look back and wondere how anybody was happy today. They will believe we existed in extreme poverty and ignorance, just as we think of our ancestors. This seems to suggest to me this distortion of the past will always exist, given we're consistently learning and growing our culture and judging our past negatively.
edit on 9/30/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Hmm ok well I guess I see suffering then as nature. It's fundamental. But do keep in mind not everybody agrees it's a terrible distraught crappy world. Not everybody believes it's our fault or even if it's our fault how or why it's our fault. Some people are considerably more optimistic.

I believe there was a study done wherein they examined words people use and they tried to assess the occurrence of positive and negative words. The result? Bittersweet. It lookee like this:
< ------ middle X ------ >
(X marks the spot where the results were found to be)

I have to agree it's bittersweet. Many people also forgot that people who lived in history were not an unhappy bunch. My grandparents were not unhappy to live without computers and modern technology and even human rights--as we know htem today. People tend to exist within their limitations and appreciate even the smallest things. This is true throughout our history. I also believe it's true of all creatures on Earth.

Centuries from now humans will look back and wondered how anybody was happy today. They will believe we existed in extreme poverty and ignorance, just as we think of our ancestors.

Please dont misunderstand me there are far better worlds even amongst the mundane and material, the universe is infinate! As are all universes!

We are on one planet/matrix in a universe of planets /worlds/matrixes. They all vary in many ways good and bad but are are all material in a material universe. The same goes for the astral and casual universes!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Perhaps this whole world is just some kind of cheap copy of the original place/s that were simulated, the reason perhaps to experiment upon us and perhaps try to take over our worlds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join