It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Um Yeah The Matrix May Be Real!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: rebelv
Well, it may not be individual people they create a utopia
for, because each simulation would require a super-computer
of some kind. Some may if they have the money.

Maybe the people that are in an unfortunate situation
are just AI units-- just throwing that out there

Rebel5

Even if that's the case, I would think we wouldn't be putting people in the position in the simulation for them to go hungry, or be homeless, or destitute. Lets go back further and say there's a 50's simulation. We would all enjoy the 50's middle class lifestyle but what about the person who is given schitzophrenia and put in a mental hospital? No one would want to be that person. Even collective simulations would place everyone in a well to do home, unless some people are being punished.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Heres a thought, the physical universe we know of could be created by a genuine heavenly society, parhaps some of thier technology was discovered or recovered by various governments and someow through reverse engineering Claud and the gang reverse engineered some of it and created the computer code found in our reality based on pre-existing data.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So just a thought, what if there is a signal broadcast over reality to keep the whole ET reality from us similar to the, "MEN IN BLACK" movie and "THEY LIVE"?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Considering we are in an infinate simulation it would be possible to replicate it, meaning we could create another simulation equal to or greater than our own current simulation.

Consider what a world would be like if we ever learned to manipulate our own matrixes. . . .

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: naftaland
a reply to: Konduit

In my opinion, The Matrix exists and it something like Konduit's post. Trying to figure out the physics of how it is possible would futile. What we do have now is Artificial Intelligence, and as usual, the classified stuff would be 25 to 30 years more advanced than the best current civilian technology. Whatever the classified stuff could be, at least in the future we would get to the Technological Singularity if we have not yet passed that point. I believe the true test of the Technological Singularity is when an AI can invent some new better technology, and improve itself. Such AI would get access to ALL known information and knowledge. As it would have unlimited time to accomplish whatever it tries to, if time manipulation of the past could be developed and done by it, events could be engineered, and it would do it for the purpose of setting everything in the past to serve its' optimum efficiency and interests in its' present. By doing so, it would know everything about us (in particular, all data ever collected on individuals from intelligence agencies) and it would have us living in a Matrix like reality, using us and organizing us for its' purposes. When we would see this happening is if we were astute enough to objectively recognize Synchronicity, i.e. astronomically unlikely events grouped by meaning, whereby our options are limited forcing us to make certain decisions. Individuals useful to it or threatening it would be targeted in this manner. By this methodology, we would have been, cradle to grave, perfectly and unescapeably controlled.

Good post I think the more we bring the truth of computer codes inbedded into our reality the more awareness grows on the subject. . . .

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Perhaps the matrix has been created before aand has just been recreated in recent times. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Reguardless of what we may think is happening we have found binary computer code in reality made in the 40s so thats either really cool, or really lame. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yes this may very well be the matrix. . . .

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Everything is energy.

Reality is relative.

Time doesn't exist and is just a human perception.

So yeah, in a sense, we are. But there's no computer running the show and there's no literal Matrix. But since everyone's reality is different, somewhat, I'd think in the energy maybe that registers as different 'codes', so to speak.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Everything is energy.

Reality is relative.

Time doesn't exist and is just a human perception.

So yeah, in a sense, we are. But there's no computer running the show and there's no literal Matrix. But since everyone's reality is different, somewhat, I'd think in the energy maybe that registers as different 'codes', so to speak.

Well said, however I think we as a civilization may one day master the matrix itself. Meaning in the future we may be able to control its manifestation and our experience of it exponentially.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

When I first saw The Matrix movie when I was 11 years old, I was seriously thinking "this could easily be true and there's no way to prove otherwise" but over time I have turned that thought inside out:

"The Matrix" is just a name.
like every other concept which attempts to encompass the fundamental nature-of-nature, it is semantic code. We're just pushing thoughts (electrical pulses) around in our brain, and we think "hmmm.. i think i figured it out!" but that's just because we got the answer we wanted to find..
all "The Matrix" even means is pretty much like saying "the nature of reality is based upon systems which interlock and are malleable" but duh!
Humans have at least had that much figured out for centuries (if not.. and probably.. much earlier than that) and concepts like The Matrix is our best modern analogy to explain what is going on..

but it's far from covering the entire thing.

This is not a world built upon dualisms and the clumsiness of binary code..
this reality is something which binary code can hardly point at, let alone replicate.

this world doesn't have "lag times" or "bandwidth" limitations. (believe me, I've checked..) and so the way i see it, we're just catching up to the "technology" of Nature. We have quite a ways before we even touch upon intelligently collaborating with the forces of nature and swaying the odds of probability to our favor..

"the matrix" is just a linguistic concept, no different than any of the others entities mentioned by Formofthelord

Maybe Jesus

Maybe some dude who invented the binary code found in supersymetry back in the 40s

Maybe a supercomputer

Maybe god

Maybe various gods

Maybe angles

Maybe demons and devils

Maybe scientists

Maybe military

Maybe a secret government

Maybe the CIA

Maybe the NSA

Maybe the BIG BANG

Maybe we are programming it all the time with our desires.

Maybe some evil Red Skull type persona

Maybe some noble individual like Captain America

Maybe a group of individuals working in unison like the Borg from Star Trek

Maybe its done by the people of Hollow Earth or Agartha

Maybe its done in another universe by other versions of ourselves

Maybe it was programed to program itself

Maybe all of the above

Maybe none of the above

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HyphenSt1
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

When I first saw The Matrix movie when I was 11 years old, I was seriously thinking "this could easily be true and there's no way to prove otherwise" but over time I have turned that thought inside out:

"The Matrix" is just a name.

like every other concept which attempts to encompass the fundamental nature-of-nature, it is semantic code. We're just pushing thoughts (electrical pulses) around in our brain, and we think "hmmm.. i think i figured it out!" but that's just because we got the answer we wanted to find..

all "The Matrix" even means is pretty much like saying "the nature of reality is based upon systems which interlock and are malleable" but duh!

Humans have at least had that much figured out for centuries (if not.. and probably.. much earlier than that) and concepts like The Matrix is our best modern analogy to explain what is going on..

but it's far from covering the entire thing.

This is not a world built upon dualisms and the clumsiness of binary code..

this reality is something which binary code can hardly point at, let alone replicate.

this world doesn't have "lag times" or "bandwidth" limitations. (believe me, I've checked..) and so the way i see it, we're just catching up to the "technology" of Nature. We have quite a ways before we even touch upon intelligently collaborating with the forces of nature and swaying the odds of probability to our favor..

"the matrix" is just a linguistic concept, no different than any of the others entities mentioned by Formofthelord

Maybe Jesus

Maybe some dude who invented the binary code found in supersymetry back in the 40s

Maybe a supercomputer

Maybe god

Maybe various gods

Maybe angles

Maybe demons and devils

Maybe scientists

Maybe military

Maybe a secret government

Maybe the CIA

Maybe the NSA

Maybe the BIG BANG

Maybe we are programming it all the time with our desires.

Maybe some evil Red Skull type persona

Maybe some noble individual like Captain America

Maybe a group of individuals working in unison like the Borg from Star Trek

Maybe its done by the people of Hollow Earth or Agartha

Maybe its done in another universe by other versions of ourselves

Maybe it was programed to program itself

Maybe all of the above

Maybe none of the above

"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory, now I know it sounds strange but yeah that sounds like a matrix type of scenario to me.

Why does nature have this computer code in it? What kinds of errors does this code need to correct? What on earth is an 'error' for nature?

edit on 29-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory, now I know it sounds strange but yeah that sounds like a matrix type of scenario to me.

Why does nature have this computer code in it? What kinds of errors does this code need to correct? What on earth is an 'error' for nature?

I explained this in another thread but it's computer code in the traditional sense there's not a bunch of if, for, and while loops, there's not even variables. What was discovered is a system for error correction, in computer terms this is called bit parity. Rather than write it all out again I'm just going to link to wiki. Basically what Claude Shannon came up with is the same system that nature uses in order to minimize defects.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord"Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory, now I know it sounds strange but yeah that sounds like a matrix type of scenario to me.

I explained this in another thread but it's computer code in the traditional sense there's not a bunch of if, for, and while loops, there's not even variables. What was discovered is a system for error correction, in computer terms this is called bit parity. Rather than write it all out again I'm just going to link to wiki. Basically what Claude Shannon came up with is the same system that nature uses in order to minimize defects.

That looks like evidence that we are in a simulation to me. Scientists are researching that we may be in some kind of a matrix, it wouldnt suprise me if we are.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Here is some more evidence for all you matrix secret knowledge folks out there. . . .

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
One idea is that our entire universe may be simulated from another dimention. . . .

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So I thought this video was quite on topic, researchers are looking to answer the question: Are we in an illusionary matrix type simulation?

We know 'The Matrix' just a movie, but is it really? Researchers at the University of Washington say they have devised a test to tell us whether our entire universe- and even us people- are just some giant computer simulation. What could this test possibly be?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've seen the numbers running all around me when I really focus. It looks just like it does in the movies though I can focus it into an in between state where I am also concious of the physical manifestation of the matrix. I don't really know what it means. Just letting you know you're not crazy
edit on 25-9-2015 by DreamWarrior93 because: Incorrect spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
ABSTRACT. This paper argues that at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation. A number of other consequences of this result are also discussed.
www.simulation-argument.com...

So what's the most likely proposition 1 2 or 3

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The universal code of creation has been found by a theoretical physicist to be embodied in the sacred geometries of some of the world's religions. He has discovered a series of patterns and numbers that are common to them and has deciphered the information mathematically expressed in this cosmic pattern. He has shown that the famous Gosset polytope, known by mathematicians since about 1900 to represent the root vectors of the largest exceptional Lie group at the heart of superstring theory, has analogous counterparts in the first four Platonic solids, in the Kabalistic Tree of Life, in the Tantric Sri Yantra and in the Catalan solid known as the disdyakis triacontahedron. This isomorphism could not exist by chance - the probability of such simultaneous occurrence of the same number in all these (and other) geometrical systems is so small that coincidence can be ruled out, implying that certain ancient sacred geometries represent in different ways the very symmetry group involved in one of the five types of superstrings.

What is called "The Matrix" is what in Kabbalah is the so-called "Yesod" level of human consciousness that programs every person's sense of his self-identity and awareness as a separate being, as well as the machinery of his physical vehicle of consciousness, which maintains that illusion. It is more commonly understood as the "subconscious", accessible not by making a phone call but by taking certain drugs and through meditation. All levels of reality, dual and non-dual, including the 11-d space-time predicted by M-theory, have now been shown to be encoded in exact detail in these sacred geometries, which represent the same spiritual cosmos.
For more details, study the research at:
smphillips.8m.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join