It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Protesters Live Stream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Live/Recorded Link

Okay so this stream goes live certain days and is recorded to reference later. How is it okay to just shut down highways and intersections? What about people trying to get to their families, jobs, or having an emergency? Stopping 18 wheelers from doing their jobs. have not heard one person on these videos talk about different views about the shooting other than their own or anyone collecting facts.

It's peaceful to just repeatedly cuss out cops and show aggression? To me anyways, some are getting off on the power of "shutting down" as much things as they can.

All the power to them if this was justified, but the facts and video don't show some murder in cold blood. It's like people want any reason to get pissed off and go berserk. How about getting pissed off for a righteous cause and gather facts before going all in, or perhaps facts don't really matter?

So, it's okay to just shut down United States highway's and claim it's theirs? It's righteous to chant "If they don't give us what we want, we shut it down?" *original chat changed cause of language*

Anyway it's definitely unrest and I don't understand it. This link has multiple live recordings from the first night and to really delve into them all leaves me confused and with questions of why?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"Pants up, don't loot!"

edit on 30-12-2014 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

join