It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah blacks are treated no better than your average white citizen.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I agree with that. That's why it needs to be called out. It won't fix itself. Strong black men and women who can touch the people need to step up. Show them another way. I still don't understand why Obama doesn't do so. Every ghetto in the United States needs it. Don't pull any punches with the message. Lead by example and don't sympathize with criminals. You call them what they are. You show them what that lifestyle gets them. Clean up administration and greedy politicians. Then you can educate within your communities. I feel it's going to get worse before it gets any better.

PS: Start charging media with inciting riots. That may help also.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Your ignorance on this particular subject is something.

Almost every predominantly black neighbor hood in north america or Europe is like most of Africa or the middle east....the worst most dangerous places on the planet.

That sentence is why you fail with your misinformed opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Your ignorance on this particular subject is something.

Almost every predominantly black neighbor hood in north america or Europe is like most of Africa or the middle east....the worst most dangerous places on the planet.

That sentence is why you fail with your misinformed opinion.

I think you are the ignorant one here.

I called it straight out as it is. The problem is the culture.

Change that to reflect MLK problem solved.

Instead most want to act like they live in a stupid rap video....

Full of violence and law breaking....surprise it lands them in jail.

I have never been arrested or charged for anything....because I dont sell drugs or sex...I don't initiate violence to " get mine " I do none of the behaviors you see in rap videos...period.

This is the problem, and the root cause of blacks problems.

But keep ignoring it as they continue to raise drug dealing murdering woman beating offspring...I mean this behavior is obviously not the problem right....

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Instead of acknowledging that America has a HUGE problem with racism, you clutch at straws and try to justify it any way you can.

Claiming that black people are treated the same as whites is ludicrous, straight up.

I actually dated a white American woman for 3 years. She lives in Michigan and I spent a lot of time there over the 3 years. The town she lives in is incredibly affluent - mansions and flashy sports cars everywhere - an entirely white community.

Now, what blew my mind was the fact that all you had to do was cross a bridge and it lead into the most awful poverty stricken place I have ever seen in my life - populated by an entirely black community. This area made the bad areas of London seem like paradise. It truly blew my mind. Blacks and whites ARE separated in America, I saw it with my own eyes. Black people are basically left to rot in these ghettos while only across this bridge you have an entirety white community living in luxury. It's insane.

America is inherently racist. I have seen it.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alishainwonderland
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I've posted this before. But it reminds me of the posts on social media lately...
Black kid points gun/shoots someone, he's labeled a "thug"
White kids does the same thing, "he needs emotional help. Blame the music, blame the video games, blame everyone and everything but the kid himself!"

While I don't ignore the fact that *some* of these police brutality cases lately were indeed caused by people committing crimes, it is very true that the outcome of the "punishments" are very different based on the color of ones skin.

Also, regardless if that man did that to antagonize the cops or not, has anyone seen those white young adults that prank police all the time?! One kid in a video was pretending to jack up an officers car to steal his tires. The officer freaked out, then laughed. I'm forced to watch these videos by my children. They are hilarious. But also validates my point that you can be white and outwardly prank a police officer and not even get a warning.

Please don't take this as rude...that is not my intent. Please consider this then. If many more blacks point guns and few whites do, maybe THAT is the problem. My personal opinion is that while there WAS racism, today...it is more about experience. I don't believe there are many people that were born and raised to hate. Most people today that you may call racist learned that from experience. If my belief is accurate...THAT is not racism.

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

But keep ignoring it as they continue to raise drug dealing murdering woman beating offspring...I mean this behavior is obviously not the problem right....

High five man! How the hell do y'all manage to see the keyboard through the white hood? Keep Keeping Kool

Ya know organ transplants can work fine between different races? You're talking like black and white are two different species and they ain't. Hey lets scratch our heads awhile and figure this sh*t out. Could it be the 'root cause' is something else? If it isn't a 'bad species' problem what else could it be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join