It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What forums are available?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
When I post a message, I'd like it to go in the right forum. But I don't know all of them, so the post goes in the "ahh, thats close enough to the subect of my topic" forum. Is there a list somewhere so I can post in the right forum? For instance, I know theres a medical-related forum on here but I have no idea what it is and since others haven't posted in it recently, I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help?

[edit on 13-12-2004 by jupiter869]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Click here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
or
Look top left of your screen and click on this Above Top Secret 4.0

[edit on 13-12-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
When I post a message, I'd like it to go in the right forum.

Good initiative Jupiter! Nothing like asking a question when you don't know. Glad to see not everyone in this man's ATS is going to post half cocked. You'll go far.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think this may get you what you need. The main page for the discussion boards contains a list of the forums with a brief description and list of moderator for each. You can navigate to them using the tabs at the top of the page.

For instance, on ATS you'll see Medical Issues & Conspiracies, Discussion Of Medical Issues, Including Corruption, Alternative Treatments, And New Breakthroughs -moderators: cassini, Spectre, FredT, Amuk, kinglizard

and on BTS, Health & Wellness, Discuss excercise, nutrition, health, and wellness issues here. Share your success stories. -moderators: cassini, Spectre, FredT, Amuk, kinglizard

Between those two forums you should find a good home for your post. Give a u2u message if you need any help.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Thanks folks, I got it.

new topics

top topics

join