It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Action Bayat v. Bank of the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know about current events but it sounded good.

Hey ATS, I just received in my mailbox today a notice of a class action suit against Bank of the West. It's regarding phone calls to cell phones. In case you haven't received your notice, the site is www.BayatTCPASettlement.com

Have pen and paper handy to right down a few numbers.

Anyone who had or has 1.) An account with BOA and, 2.) Received even one phone call from them that wasn't in direct response to your request for a call back, i.e. Survey, Solicitation, Anything etc. between 11/02/08 and 7/22/14 can file a claim. You have the option to file claim only, file claim and stop further phone calls and a 3rd one I can't remember now. You don't have to have a claim number so there is a box to check saying you don't have one but you will need to provide your name, address and if you have your account number handy you can fill it in. You may receive an estimate award between $25.00 and $50.00 after all is said and done. I'm not sure what determines which figure one receives.

One of the things I hate is when BOA calls me to find out how my service was after I called them regarding a question or issue. They leave a number if I don't answer my phone and say BOA. This happens to me almost every time I call BOA and it can take up to 24 hours after I initially called them and resolved my question or issue so I think something is wrong with my account because I have forgotten all about the call. This will not stop phone calls to you in the event of an issue with your account so don't worry.

It's not a lot of money but I have filed valid claims in the past on class action and every penny helps. I've always received at least the amount of money stated even though it takes sometimes up to a year to get the money. But it's a nice surprise when I get it.

It took me much longer to write this than it did to file my claim online. It's quick and simple, just a few small screens.

new topics

join