It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fuel component for military rockets can health cancers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just a stupid cut/past, but the article is pretty amazing.

Former Royal Ballet Scool dancer Kathy Keeton believes her life has been saved by a fine white crystal salt which costs less than a packet of headache tablets.

The remarkable cancer 'cure', Hydrazine Sulphate, is so cheap because it can be manufactured industrially 'by the carload'. It was originally a fuel compnoent for military rockets.

It is the work of Dr. Joseph Gold, a 66-year-old research doctor, who sees himself as fighting a David and Goliath battle against the pharmaceutical giants who might not be interested in a cheap treatment which gives them no profit. 'Come up with something expensive Joe,' was he says, the synical response of one distinguished doctor colleague. Yet Dr. Gold's treatment won't go away - and Kathy Keeton, wife of Bob Guccione, the millionaire piblisher of Penthouse magazine, say that she is living proof that it works.

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
pfft, she's a ballet dancer not a chemist.
I'm sketpical of it, if its so simple i'm sure its been tested, we've been fighthing cancer for 100 years, i doubt we missed a simple mix :p

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's Dr Gold and what he have to say that's important, not her.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by David
pfft, she's a ballet dancer not a chemist.
I'm sketpical of it, if its so simple i'm sure its been tested, we've been fighthing cancer for 100 years, i doubt we missed a simple mix :p

If car oil and airplane kerozenes are hightly cancerigens; what about missiles oil ?!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Actually there is an even easier way to beat cancer. eat the inside of apricot stones. cant remember what vitimans it has in it but i know this much, it cured my mums cancer after she turned down chemotheraphy

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedy_sid
Actually there is an even easier way to beat cancer. eat the inside of apricot stones. cant remember what vitimans it has in it

It has no vitamins. What's in there is cyanide.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The one thing in common about all non-surgical cancer treatments is that they attempt to poison the cancerous cells without causing too much damage to the rest of the body. Chemo's pretty bad on the body, as is radiation but most of the people opting for this process do live.

The "alternative medicines" are really unproven (some people will survive or have their cancers go into remission with NO treatment).

As to hydrazine sulphate, the literature varies. The doctor promoting it has glowing studies and reports showing its effectiveness. Most other medical studies disagree with his conclusions.

By the way, Kathy Keaton died ... of cancer... in 1997.

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Byrd]

top topics

join