It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda Inspire Magazine Winter 2014 Issue Calls for Attacks on Airlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I searched for this but could not find it posted. Moderators, please delete this if I missed it.

This story doesn't seem to be in the mainstream but it concerns me. I travel a lot so that's one reason but even more so is that terrorist plots have come out of previous issues. The latest edition just came out and calls for "lone wolf" jihadists to attack American and British bases airlines.

Yahoo

Al-Qaeda Calls for Terrorists to Bomb America's Top Airlines — Instructions Included

The hateful magazine with its airline terror cover story

An article in the winter 2014 issue of al-Qaeda’s magazine, Inspire, calls for terrorists to attack American Airlines, United, and Delta in order for the group to kill the most people, “crush the enemy’s economy,” and bring publicity to the terror organization.

It includes 37 pages of instructions on how to build a bomb – with readily available materials – that can be easily hidden on a plane, as well as how to breach airport security, according to Hstoday.us, a blog on the Homeland Security website.

British Airways, easyJet, and Air France (as well as Bill Gates and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke) are also named as targets.

There are enough nuts and America-haters on our soil that I believe we can expect these kinds of events. Let's hope the powers that be can prevent it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
how convenient...

you shouls aslso spell them by there real name al-cia-duh
edit on 29-12-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is there a link back to the original story by the original source?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Is there a link back to the original story by the original source?

i could prob go and find the sick fkers actual magazine but i dont want to give the scum publicity

www.dailymail.co.uk... ne.htm

top topics

join