It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brother-in-Law has Pancreatic cancer that's spread to liver, here's the alternative Regimine I got

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus
here's one of the reasons that the cancer cures are hidden tells you what you already know really
www.healingcancernaturally.com...

I've got the official stats of the Australian cancer cures somewhere that is if they haven't hacked into my account and deleted them oh no they have just deleted the webpage LOL you might have some luck from your server though.
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

if he is taking baking soda he must repopulate his stomach acid organic lemon and lime is the way but you got to clean the skins with Hydrogen peroxide and eat the skins as well use a mortar and pestle as metal destroys minerals,

the bicarb is part of the aluminium family this is why it destroys your stomach acid also take Iodine.

remember the chinese medicines are normally irradiated, they are also dried which can severely reduce the activity of it

you could also try hawthorn fruit this does the same job as the bile juices and would take the weight off the pancreas. also you can take picolinate which increases absorption for the minerals

if he is going to take dairy the only one that is beneficial is whey.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
I was talking to a veterinarian the other day who told me he has had great success with MGN-3 on animals with cancer. After looking it up a little it does seem promising. might want to look into it. Good lick to you and yours.

Looking into MGN-3 today.

Just an update. He;s getting another scan in 2 weeks and he will mark his 6 month survival rate from the time of being diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He's still on all the supplements and alternative therapies that are listed in these pages, and still doing chemo once a week (3 weeks on, 1 week off)

The doctor has stated that he is his ideal and best patient as far as pancreatic cancer goes, still scratching his head as to why is cancer marker numbers are at normal levels.

Bro-in-law feels great, better than before being diagnosed, full of energy, working 12-14 hour days 4 days a week, working around the house on the weekends on various projects, has made his peace with God, has reestablished a relationship with God/Christ and has even had several mystical experiences in the last 6 months including a 30 minute experience of Oneness with God.

Things are looking really great!!!! He's doing everything I would do if I was in his shoes.

Thanks for all the support guys. I'll post on update in 2 weeks after the next batch of scans

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I just found out that the trials on the mushroom Claviceps is going well, apparently according to research it stops the cancer cell from making filaments that glue them together in a bundle, so a tumour cant hold together, and form the ants nest required to metastasise . They have been used in alternative therapy to cure just about everything . The main thrust is on breast cancer cells. Just thought it worth a mention. If they cant clump together, the Cayenne could be used to disrupt their DNA , so flushing out is easier.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I just found out that the trials on the mushroom Claviceps is going well, apparently according to research it stops the cancer cell from making filaments that glue them together in a bundle, so a tumour cant hold together, and form the ants nest required to metastasise . They have been used in alternative therapy to cure just about everything . The main thrust is on breast cancer cells. Just thought it worth a mention. If they cant clump together, the Cayenne could be used to disrupt their DNA , so flushing out is easier.

It's not really the fungus though is it?
If you ingest Claviceps (also known as Ergot) you'll become quite ill.
Please don't do that.

It's the alkaloids extracted from the fungus which have the cytotoxic potential, not just the fungus.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Please be more specific when posting alleged alternative remedies as stuff like that can be very harmful.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Can I bash little bit on meat eaters?
How dumb you need to be to eat meat and say it is healthy?
Science proved that animal protein is doing bad things to human body and is strongly linked to cancer.

If that is not enough. Then do you know that animals you eat Re artificially produced with substances that make those animal grow faster, get bigger and all that in shorter possible time. For example chicken is ready for slaughter after 40 days and it that period it receives 16 dose of various antibiotics. And you call that healthy food. Chicken on their own need a year to grow to full. Same story is with cows, even fish. So keep on eating and when true comes out you will know how dumb you were.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

How dumb you need to be to eat meat and say it is healthy?

I'm sad to see you are still enraged about the benifit of meat diet! But your are free to believe what you want.

Feel free to come and argue on my low carb thread as you wish!!!

edit on 2015-4-30 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Well you should reread what I write. Because I write facts. If you don't believe me, then visit your near by chicken farm and ask them how they produce food. If your not suspicious they will tell you the true and true is more or less what I write above.

And I'm not enraged with benefit of met it. Only benefit have meat companies and trust me they don't care about your health. That why meat is cheap, produced fast and at large mass.

If you think that meat filled with antibiotics is healthy then I can't say anything more to you, but good luck.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Yeah, antibiotic filled meat is not very heathy, but shall we condemn meat due to meat cartel plots?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
I was talking to a veterinarian the other day who told me he has had great success with MGN-3 on animals with cancer. After looking it up a little it does seem promising. might want to look into it. Good lick to you and yours.

Looking into MGN-3 today.

Ensure to look into the possible interactions of MGN-3 and the current regime of chemo he's on too.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I know it's been 8 years since you last posted on this but any updates on your brother-in-law's health and condition?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join