It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers relocate Hawaii wedding so Obama can play golf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I kinda find this whole thing a sad state of affairs with nothing but blame on all parties except the people getting married.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

One would imagine that the Presidents security people would have been all over the course and surrounds prior to his visit . Did they miss the fact that there was a wedding . I mean , it takes time to plant people in the right places to throw his ball back on the fairway right .

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

That's the real deal. I agree 100% with your post.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Boo!!! Thumbs down at Obama.

So what that he apologized, he should have been like the rest of us and respected the fact that this young couple invested money and time into preparing for their wedding. It was their day, they reserved it first, but Obama comes in like a wrecking ball expecting the world to move over for him to play his little game of golf, that he could have waited for them to be done. He is on vacation so he actually isn't working.

Boo!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

If he knew. You are taking it for granted he did.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

If he knew. You are taking it for granted he did.

It's called "calling ahead", the resort should have informed him. I would imagine it was in the lobby of the resort advertised that there was a wedding that day, they usually do those things at resorts and hotels.

If a hotel concierge talks, does a POTUS hear them?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In the end Obama phoned the couples to apology.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I would be honored to let the president finis his round of golf. It IS a golf course... Plus what they do for a living is irrelevant

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m
I would be honored to let the president finis his round of golf. It IS a golf course... Plus what they do for a living is irrelevant

Weddings are expensive, especially in Hawaii.

Why is it not important to know what they do?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Here's a thought. Don't you have anything else to bad talk him about? This is petty and doesn't add to the fact his presidency sucks ass. It belittles the message. Get on his ass for real # and leave the little stuff alone.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Yeah because when GWB was in power they didnt run and say the same # about him. Im glad you cant add anything else to a conversation then the over used bull# Fox news excuse.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Here's a thought. Don't you have anything else to bad talk him about? This is petty and doesn't add to the fact his presidency sucks ass. It belittles the message. Get on his ass for real # and leave the little stuff alone.

I will.

I will say it again, he came in like a wrecking ball, is it petty? I think it is ridiculous, but he is a lame duck president now. It was still in bad form and if the president thinks his petty little golf game is soooooo important, then perhaps it isn't so bad to point out his bad form.

It's like this...they are in the Army, so he is their boss. Would you like it if your boss played through your important event?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I already know he doesn't give a # about me. I stopped picking out his little faults. Why get mad or upset about something you knew was the case in the first place? There are bigger fish to fry. This has zero chance of doing anything constructive. That's all I'm saying. Grasping at straws just takes away from the real problems.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I already know he doesn't give a # about me. I stopped picking out his little faults. Why get mad or upset about something you knew was the case in the first place? There are bigger fish to fry. This has zero chance of doing anything constructive. That's all I'm saying. Grasping at straws just takes away from the real problems.

In 25 years, this couple may have a story for the grandkids, it will go something like this.....

Grandma: "Kiddies, when grandpa and I were getting married, President Obama made us move our wedding so he could play golf"

Grandkid: "You mean Obama, the worst president ever?"

Let's see how petty it would be when Obama's daughters get married and another president makes her move her wedding so he could play golf. Would Obama not make an issue of it? We shall see how petty it will be.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Life goes on.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Life goes on.

You're a man, aren't you?

Women kind of like their dream weddings to go as planned. Would he have made a gay wedding be moved?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Don't care all that much. I'm sure she will get over it. The military doesn't usually produce weakness.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

Weddings are expensive, especially in Hawaii.

Why is it not important to know what they do?

Because if people want to make it relevant. They work for the president and need to salute him and move the hell out of his way on the golf course. It's not his fault the golf course didn't shut it down.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Don't care all that much. I'm sure she will get over it. The military doesn't usually produce weakness.

I still say boo and it was bad form.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Maybe you should read the article?

Its obvious you haven't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join