It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush surges to double-digit lead among 2016 GOP presidential contenders

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And the talk about these figures goes on and on, and will cover everything up nicely.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The bushes as a whole are a vile clan. I seriously hope he loses in the primaries.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Let's see. You have Jeb Bush who would continue the Bush dynasty, of which Obama and Clinton were part of. Christie " The Hutt" is a fat phony sell out who crawled into bed ( God I hope not literally but who knows) with Obama so he's completely compromised. Obama is owned outright, the Clintons were controlled( they sold out) and the Bushes were just higher in the pecking order. Hillary would also continue the same dynasty. You have different people with claims of different agendas but ultimately they'd all have the same goals, the undermining of American freedom and the usurping of democracy.
The guy who actually beat Obama if the actual election wasn't altered, Mitt Romney, would be the best choice among them, after Ron Paul. I think he'd come under enormous pressure to play ball or face the consequences, but we'd at least have a shot at having an actual President and not some rubber stamp stooge like Obama or someone corrupted like the Bushes and Clintons.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He is an idiot, I would write in Charlie Manson before voting for Jeb.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Knowing how electronic voting machines were being manipulated I have been tempted to smash one in protest. If our only choices for President are Jeb and Hillary I think we should all throw in and trash every damn machine we can lay our hands on. How else can we just say no? To even mention another Bush is a slap in the face to anyone who thinks we have any semblance of Democracy.

If on the other hand people are willing to accept this?
We'll deserve our chains.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join