It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffin like rock on Mars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Probably a rock, definitely a gooder though

An ‘alien coffin’ might possibly be added to the long list of curious objects found on the surface of the Red Planet. Puzzled UFO enthusiasts now want NASA’s Curiosity rover to take a closer look.

rt.com...

Not only a coffin, but what's that giant alien head to the right of it ? It kinda looks like a African tribal mask. Anyone else see it?

It actually looks like the face is pointed to look right at the coffin at that angle.

The head is at 2 O'Clock.

edit on 3-1-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There are places right here on Earth that have some interesting rock formations that we know were formed naturally. If they were in pictures from Mars - people would swear they were proof of alien life. Some crystals grow in long hexagonal bars. On Earth we call them crystals. On Mars they would be the smoking gun.

Besides, everyone is missing the really scary part of these pictures - all the rocks that just look like rocks. There are so many of them... Far too many to be coincidence. ITS PLANNED. ITS A COVERUP. RUN FOR THE BOMB SHELTERS...RUN...RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNNN....

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I thought it looked like a burned out school bus, but with the size estimate given by the scientists I coudnt be right.

In regard to the above post, I don't see the mask per se, yet, but I do see a likeness of Arnold Schwarzeneggers face at 12:00. lol I love to browse these mars photos to see what I can find. And with so many unknowns they really get my imagination going sometimes.

edit on 3-1-2015 by TopCat1 because: my smiley wasnt there

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Forget the coffin... what the heck is behind it? It reminds me of the torso of a mannequin or an action figure. Anyone else see it?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, now we know what happened to the white Power ranger..

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have to agree. Occam's razor...space debris from earth is pretty likely. This is thinking outside the box.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: undercover51

so who dies on mars for the casket to be taken to space?, you are aware that the dimension are large enough to be missed / identify as space debris ...any enthusiast want to rake up a simulacra , maybe a solar panal arm

your first post after 6 years of creating the account , what was it you were doing? , dusting the keyboard off to make sure every golden letter fell into place ?

congratulations you succeeded

funbox

edit on 31-7-2015 by funbox because: space debris lands amist a pack of wolves playing twister

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join