It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffin like rock on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

'Coffin' was found by Will Farrar on an image taken by Curiosity rover
Mr Farrar claims the structure may be left over from an old civilisation

UFO hunters claim it is 3.2 ft (1 metre) across and 1.5ft (0.4 metres) wide

Conspiracy theorists suggest it is big enough to contain 'alien grays'

But scientists said seeing such objects could be a case of pareidolia

It is a psychological response to seeing familiar objects in random places

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... IYe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Got to find the original NASA image on this one. It appears that the dark end of it is not just dark rock,
looks like it could be hollow inside. If that is the case then there is no way it is just a "rock". Would have
to be intelligently made. Other thing is that all these photos are very frustrating to me because there is
no way to determine scale. It could be any size.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SubSea

Got to find the original NASA image on this one.

jeep3r posted it Here

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubSea
Got to find the original NASA image on this one. It appears that the dark end of it is not just dark rock,
looks like it could be hollow inside. If that is the case then there is no way it is just a "rock". Would have
to be intelligently made. Other thing is that all these photos are very frustrating to me because there is
no way to determine scale. It could be any size.

UFO hunters claim it is 3.2 ft (1 metre) across and 1.5ft (0.4 metres) wide

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like a long loaf of very stale bread to me.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
I called my hubby over to look at it, and his comment was priceless.

He said, "Do you know how much of our space debris falls on Mars? For crying out loud people, enough with the Mars photos!".

Made me laugh!

CdT

SO...if there could be space debris then no one should look at anything on Mars? WHAT kind of logic are you using? NO more photos? WHY because you and some others are scared there might actually show up someday something unexplainable and it scares you?

Is that anyway to function? Just close your eyes and don't look anymore people...great advice!
Laugh all you want it doesn't make you look more intelligent.
Eyes wide shut...
edit on 29-12-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

nice coffin type thing , found a few myself, long way to go back for an anomaly, desperate times this Christmas for RT ,must be the lack of pics this season

something odd from the same page

I thought that the way the fin like structure intersects the shadow produced by the rock behind it, looked interesting, invoking thoughts of a thin plate like objects attached to a mildly spherical /oval object.

anyway , some of the other coffin looking stone objects

suggestive of multiple coffin builders or multiple styles through the ages

funbox

edit on 29-12-2014 by funbox because: scooby dooby wolf

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Probably find Jimmy H in there.

What better place to hide a body if you really do have a secret advanced space programme?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555I just wish they could provide some sort of proof that this is actually Mars...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

He said, "Do you know how much of our space debris falls on Mars? For crying out loud people, enough with the Mars photos!".

Made me laugh!

CdT

Tell your Hubby he's an idiot. Any Space debris that fell through Mars thin atmosphere would be as flat as the proverbial pancake upon impact. jeeeesh...Slap that Man.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
suggestive of multiple coffin builders or multiple styles through the ages

funbox

Does that mean then that the OP's picture is a rock, a rock even more suitable for building coffins out of?
I beg to differ, I am quite satisfied that the OP's picture is of an accelerated fossilisation of a German beefsteak brought there by a Hannenbau in 1945. Wery intewesting!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Made me laugh!

CdT

Greetings:

Most excellent!

Now, ask the hubby just what that 'space debris' might be.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Check this out.

Maybe this is the reason we are seeing structures all around Mars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

I found his comment amusing, and thought I'd share. Didn't mean to get under so many people's skin in sharing his comment! Sheesh. LOL.

But here is a list of all the stuff we've tried to send to Mars and failed, did send to Mars and lost and so forth.

Historical Logs of Mars Projects: Failed, Lost, and Successful

ETA - Now if we want to ignore all of the littering we've done on Mars and pretend nothing anything the Mars Rover picks up could be from previous missions... well talk about sticking one's head in the sand! Or as Char-Lee put it - keep on viewing the Mars photos with eyes wide shut! LOL.

CdT

edit on 29-12-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: edit to add

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I hear there's another *mirror-entombed* deep under the Untersberg , I suppose the refrigeration down there might lead to some tasty un-putrefied morsels

anyone got the hard cash to mount an expedition , explore the caverns to find the tastiest and most well preserved meat in existence ?

chance of almost certain death by food poisoning/vitamin D deficiency

funbox

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Still have a red sky on Mars in pictures ??
look at 11 o'clock in the picture and there is another coffin maybe it is a grave yard s & f op good find

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

a reply to: thorfourwinds

I found his comment amusing, and thought I'd share. Didn't mean to get under so many people's skin in sharing his comment! Sheesh. LOL.

But here is a list of all the stuff we've tried to send to Mars and failed, did send to Mars and lost and so forth.

Historical Logs of Mars Projects: Failed, Lost, and Successful

ETA - Now if we want to ignore all of the littering we've done on Mars and pretend nothing anything the Mars Rover picks up could be from previous missions... well talk about sticking one's head in the sand! Or as Char-Lee put it - keep on viewing the Mars photos with eyes wide shut! LOL.

CdT

Obviously no problem with his harmless uninformed response, but what of your demand that people should stop putting threads on the subject?

How about the topics of your own threads I have always found interesting, surprises me to find you say stop with the threads on any other subject considering your own interests.

When people start coming onto threads and say STOP making them I find it offensive!

Centiments like this

keep on viewing the Mars photos with eyes wide shut! LOL.

Do you realize that they have found more water in Mars atmosphere, more water in Mars rocks and have come out and said that Mars could harbor life? They have found the building blocks of life everywhere. Why put down the whole idea of looking at objects that could be artifical on Mars? We have extremophiles that eat nothing but rock, who is to say what life was like on Mars in the past or now.
Clearly you are interested enough to read a thread that even says in the title ROCK.

Especially since clearly you chose to look also.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Char-Lee,

Seriously, you need to go back and read the original post. The entire comment was my husbands. It's why the whole of the comment was in "parenthesis". It made me laugh, because it's so opposite from my interests in Mars! Your attack is unwarranted and deliberately misconstrued. For what reason, I don't know.

I happen to think there was life on Mars millions of years ago. I happen think life here may have arisen, seeded from Mars. Do I know for certain, no! Of course not. But I wouldn't be surprised if in a few hundred years it is found to be so!

Could Mars be an intergalactic pit stop? Sure! However, your posts toward me smack of some unbeknownst problem you have that I cannot fathom! Well Hun, I can push back. I don't like bullies.

CdT

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Seriously, you need to go back and read the original post. The entire comment was my husbands.

I apologize if I miss read and I redirect my anger towards your beloved!:-)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Well your in good company! He frustrates me to no end to.

Of course all is forgiven. I value your posts too, and would hate to think I've fallen in esteem. But you know, eventually, one of these days we will be on opposite sides of a view, and I hope we can battle it out with mutual respect. Topics on Mars and UFOs and Aliens though, I don't think will be one of them.

CdT

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join