It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO, West Is The Biggest Threat Of Our Existence, Says Russia; Ready to Use Precision Weapons Versu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Seems in your books, anybody who stands for the interests of Russia is bad and to be blamed for every problem around the globe

I think you have that wrong as it is the US that is being blamed for all the problems in the world...Russia is guilty of causing the Ukraine crisis.

Even if he resigns for some reason, Kremlin will make sure that new man in charge is strong and has good intentions to safeguard Russian interests.

So they have no problem with putting corrupt people in charge...they should learn that it wouldn't be the smartest thing by putting someone like Putin in charge again.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
... but now the USA has been forced out in to the open to say it is sending tanks and men to the Ukraine to fight Putin and his men.

Yeah...pretty big claim right about now. Any proof???

I have heard of 100 Abrams and Personnel carriers being send to Poland, to be stationed there and used during regular training exercises.
www.military.com...

No US armor going into Ukraine however. I did see some new Ukrainian tanks being photo'ed as they were delivered to the Ukraine military. They looked very Russian in design...and deadly as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
see the big picture friends..
Russia nor ,America wish to die.

A solution will be found

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well get on with it and quit talking about it. You #ing Muppet. Go suck a bottle of Vodka and please do STFU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join