It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama Tells Republicans to Expect Vetos for Bad Bills in 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Good for him. They deserve the same thing they have given the country for the last 8 years.

Well maybe the recent stagnation has contributed to any successes.

Sometimes doing nothing accomplishes more than hindering laws and regulations do.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: buster2010

I agree voters seem confused and disgusted.

But Libertarians were on many ballots last Month.

How come not many votes for them?

Maybe the Libertarians are more fed up than the other parties. Just because people are fed up with the left and right doesn't automatically mean they are going to jump over to another party.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The best you can do is an article from a recent thread? Really now mod, you have to try harder. Your facts are wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Good for him. They deserve the same thing they have given the country for the last 8 years.

Well maybe the recent stagnation has contributed to any successes.

Sometimes doing nothing accomplishes more than hindering laws and regulations do.

Yes, how dare the naughty EPA tell companies to stop polluting! Don't they know that all those chemicals benefit people? Surely everyone needs two heads and a third leg?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What do you think the most important issues are today?

Which ones will get vetoed or signed by Obama?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

The best you can do is an article from a recent thread? Really now mod, you have to try harder. Your facts are wrong.

Where you proof his facts are wrong? This isn't FOX or MSNBC when you make a statement like "your facts are wrong" people want to see the facts proving the facts he posted were wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I don't think the big EPA regulations have kicked in yet.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Can you guys stop with the partisan nonsense. As if CNN doesn't make stuff up?

This is seriously the best you can do? Reference FOX and hope I hang my head in shame? Nice try guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That came by my RESEARCH. You should try it sometime. It leads to a more compelling argument than ^ ^ ^ that.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What do you think the most important issues are today?

Which ones will get vetoed or signed by Obama?

I think the first one that will get vetoed will be the keystone pipeline. The TPers and GOP are at odds with each other on immigration so we will have to see if they can get together long enough to actually get anything through.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Today's Thread

If you consider reading the recent threads and copying a URL research you should try real research some time. Again, not wavering because you're a mod.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Can you guys stop with the partisan nonsense. As if CNN doesn't make stuff up?

This is seriously the best you can do? Reference FOX and hope I hang my head in shame? Nice try guys.

FOX is a well known right wing propaganda source just like MSNBC is a left wing source. Those two are usually the references that is used on this forum when people refer to BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wait, FOX is a right wing propaganda source and MSNBC is just a left wing source? So in your eyes if it's right it's propaganda. Open your mind and stop referring to BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Today's Thread

If you consider reading the recent threads and copying a URL research you should try real research some time. Again, not wavering because you're a mod.

It's not 2015 yet so your post is useless. That thread is an estimate of what will happen not what has already happened.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Today's Thread

I haven't seen that thread yet but will check it out. Nice try. The info is on the Net.... for those willing to look.

Jobs, jobs, where are the jobs?

Friday morning The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported the strongest payroll additions in years. Employers added 321,000 jobs in November, a number far greater than the 230,000 economists were predicting. The unemployment rate, which is drawn from a different survey of households, remained steady at 5.8% the lowest level since the recession.

“If you don’t like this one nothing is going to make you happy,” declared PNC economists Stuart Hoffman. TD Ameritrade Chief Strategist JJ Kinahan said that Friday’s headline number and revisions were “outside any estimate I had seen even on the high side. Overall this is a home run in terms of jobs created.” Mark Lindbloom, portfolio manager at Western Asset Management, pointed out that this is a hard report to poke holes in, calling it a good report “across the board.”

www.forbes.com...

See? It's that easy.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What's a matter? It's not useless if intrepid posts it? Get real the both of you, you guys are always on Obama threads like flies, shows where your minds are.

And intrepid, once again your facts are wrong. Nice try, do some real research and quit hiding behind your status.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Wait, FOX is a right wing propaganda source and MSNBC is just a left wing source? So in your eyes if it's right it's propaganda. Open your mind and stop referring to BS.

What part of this did you not understand?

Those two are usually the references that is used on this forum when people refer to BS.

You do understand what the word two means right? Do you understand what BS means? So just because I forgot to put propaganda behind MSNBC means it isn't a propaganda source? This should have cleared it up for you.

Those two are usually the references that is used on this forum when people refer to BS.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What's a matter? It's not useless if intrepid posts it? Get real the both of you, you guys are always on Obama threads like flies, shows where your minds are.

And intrepid, once again your facts are wrong. Nice try, do some real research and quit hiding behind your status.

So our minds are on facts and yours is on what? You cry your facts are wrong but provide nothing to show they are wrong. Maybe it's time for you to get real.

link   

Not my facts. Economists. I'm not hiding, I'm right here...... waiting for your "facts".

link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

AMERICAN workers have had no news this good for years. In June employers added 288,000 jobs, bringing the total for the year to 1.4m, the best six-month stretch since 2006. Unemployment has sunk to 6.1%, the lowest rate in almost six years. It could hit levels long regarded as “full employment” within a year. Help-wanted signs are proliferating, with vacancies up by 20% since January.

I Guess These Facts Are Wrong As Well...

Are you going to prove there is no Jobs available...
Or are you going to keep arguing for arguments sake?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join