It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry of England, and the Ravenous Rag Play

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Minor correction: he served in Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Wearing "inappropriate costumes" to parties is hardly a privilege of only the royals. So wearing a Nazi costume to a party falls under one of those "thought-it-was funny" juvenile ideas. I seriously doubt it was a "political statement," more a joke-in-bad-taste.

And besides, today the trend is for young women to attend parties in "sexy minimalist" costumes, take drugs and get drunk, then cry crocodile tears after they get raped. Would you characterize them as "a blight on society"?

Plus, consider the new "rage for atheism" and everyone wearing demonic costumes, or having "horns" or nubs tattooed or glued to their skulls. So worshiping sheer Evil - not a subsidiary like the Nazis - is more acceptable in your book?

You think rape is a joke and is justified when young women behave in a way you find inappropriate? Loathsome.

Atheists don't believe in demons or Satan. I would have thought you knew that. On second thought....

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

"You're going to take a beating for that comment about rape and crocodile tears buddy."

I'm female, not a "buddy." And I've been disgusted for a long time how my half of the species wants it both ways: to dress and act as sl**y as possible, yet think a drunken situation with a red-blooded drunken man will end with just a "No."

I guess I was raised in a different era, when you dressed to say "No" or "Maybe." And going to a guy's apartment after meeting in a bar or party, was interpreted as "Yes, probably."

I haven't had any female friends in years, and that's by my choice.

Some women, thankfully a small number, are self-loathers. No wonder you have no female friends.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This thread is very much old news......and to be perfectly honest the vast majority of Brits really couldn't give a toss, we've got far more important things to concern ourselves with.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

"I hope you're never in a situation where you thought you might want to and then decide you don't want to. If you are I hope the guy is sensitive enough to realize it's ok that you changed your mind. Even if his pants are already off.
And really? Half the women you know do actually behave this way? You may want to change your affiliations. The ones you describe sound like they're out of a movie script."

***********************************************************************************************

I'm a Senior at this point, and my husband and I have been happily together for 15 years. And, as I wrote in my last post, working for "entrapping GMs" and "rapists-to-break-you" (Yes, it does sound like POW tactics), is mainly what I have to look out for now, in this bizarre age of Sex As A Weapon.

When I was younger and dating, I NEVER went to strange bars or to parties where I didn't know the host. If a new guy where I worked wanted to take me out for my birthday, I suggested a Sunday Brunch. We sat on the patio, tried new-and-unusual omelets, and Star Watched (this was in LA). On later dates we got "involved" - or split up. But it was always a sober decision, and both of us knew and respected the parameters.

So I suppose you approve of these inane, anti-common sense "Slut Walks"?

en.wikipedia.org...
SLUT WALK

I suggest the Feminazis just admit they are man-hating homos, and let hetero young women get back to some intelligent and balanced views how they appear to and approach the opposite sex.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
THE SEXODUS: THE MEN GIVING UP ON WOMEN AND CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY
I suggest reading a few pages. VERY revealing.
edit on 29-12-2014 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Put down the tabloids and turn of the T.V.

Why the # are you concerned about the royals??? Who gives a #

It would be like me caring that someone badmouthed the Kardashians.

Try to care about something that matters, like maybe the pedophile scandal revolving around your 'cough' royals.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
GIVE ME A BREAK! So I'm supposed to be sorry for a poor little rich boy? You may be infected with Stockholm syndrome OP by I am not, wake up and smell the bovine excrement! Slaves should feel sorry for the Master? I think not! Time this elitist parasites stopped sucking the lifes blood of the poor and middle class! OP you need a good worming, rid yourself of these parasites!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Dabrazzo

Wearing "inappropriate costumes" to parties is hardly a privilege of only the royals. So wearing a Nazi costume to a party falls under one of those "thought-it-was funny" juvenile ideas. I seriously doubt it was a "political statement," more a joke-in-bad-taste.

And besides, today the trend is for young women to attend parties in "sexy minimalist" costumes, take drugs and get drunk, then cry crocodile tears after they get raped. Would you characterize them as "a blight on society"?

Plus, consider the new "rage for atheism" and everyone wearing demonic costumes, or having "horns" or nubs tattooed or glued to their skulls. So worshiping sheer Evil - not a subsidiary like the Nazis - is more acceptable in your book?

RAPE IS RAPE AND IT IS A DISGRACE AND EVIL SCOURGE, A BLIGHT UPON HUMANITY AND PURE VIOLENCE IN ITS UGLIEST FORM! IT MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHAT THE WOMANS ACTIONS WERE OR HOW SHE IS DRESSED! YOUR COMMENTARY DISGUSTS ME!
edit on 29-12-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: WTF were you thinking OP?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He "served" in Afghanistan? More like he was on safari and had SAS gun bearers that pointed out a few "indigenous people" he could shoot from the comfort of some safe position.
edit on 29-12-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Because I felt like a change

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Although your post is really intereting and provides new info, you defend the royal families to much. Do you even know what they are doing in the world?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join