It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

No rush OB

Just when you have time and are feeling up to it. I've got plenty of other stuff to do over the weekend, and hope to get some quality time in with the cuddle monster, She's not working next week (half term) so we finally get some quality time..........No doubt I'll spend loads of it here LOL.

Cody

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Mein Gott! What i would do for a few days off!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Mein Gott! What i would do for a few days off!

please do. there is no rush order on my frabbit and im sure you would love to relax for the memorial weekend.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well...i got stuck on making a smoke monster. So the frabbit got backburnered while it simmers a bit.

Ill spend my memorial day doing what I like the most: laying on my ass, drinking too much coffee in the morning, too much wine in the evening, and too much food in the middle of the day.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's simple bro

Spend ages secretly looking for a new job, go to secret interviews,(praying the wife doesn't find out in case it all goes belly up, and she feels disappointed) spend a few days tracking down key directors from your life, get them to provide you with impeccable references, refuse the first job offer and hang out for more money.

Tell the second offer you've been offered more from the first.

Accept next offer, risking everything you've got

Hand in your notice, get told you're welcome back at any time (smell the BS) We have a public holiday this weekend, so that wasn't engineered.

Now you've done the easy bit

Prove to new boss you're worth the money, spend a few days feeling a tad nervous, go in there and be yourself.

Nothing to it

I'm available for advice on all life's little problems via u2u, *Disclaimer.......................There may be a queue, and my advice might be bollocks*

Cody

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Well...i got stuck on making a smoke monster. So the frabbit got backburnered while it simmers a bit.

Ill spend my memorial day doing what I like the most: laying on my ass, drinking too much coffee in the morning, too much wine in the evening, and too much food in the middle of the day.

At which hour should one arrive in polite society ?

One has no doubt that that one's invitation is unavoidably delayed, and is black tie optional ?

Cody

edit on 22/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I thought that frabbit thingy was done.. certainly looked done to me!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

your just trying to puff it up so it sounds difficult, and thereby get the cuddle monster to cuddle with you more..

easy peasy... then pretend it was oh so difficult..

hahahaha

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

your just trying to puff it up so it sounds difficult, and thereby get the cuddle monster to cuddle with you more..

easy peasy... then pretend it was oh so difficult..

hahahaha

OK I hold my hands up

Been the easiest few weeks of my life ................ No pressure at all

Perspective............ Use it or Lose it OB

Cody

ETA: That sounded aggressive.............My apologies
edit on 22/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

the Tzar of odd animals decided that a white underbelly would be preferable.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

dont forget the...tiny bit more glow around the body. if its not too much trouble.

my apologies everyone, i can be a terribly demanding customer especially if i dont have a very clear idea of what exactly i want done. and seeing what you can do gives me even more ideas! the point here is to have fun, so if you stop having fun, then stop doing it. please.

edit on 22-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Brushes can be useful but they lack depth of color, that is why blending option is what we tend to do.
Lets take a smoke picture with black background instead turning it to brush, we can use it as stock image, we can easily mask out the black simply copying picture and paste it to layer mask. To activate mask layer .. mouse over, keep alt key down and click it then go edit and paste. It looks like nothing happens but when you start moving layer you see it is working, you can color smoke as you wish or use different blending modes. You see the difference in depth of color turning smoke more "alive".
How to make fast mask to other objects like fire etc.. basicly same method but duplicating original and reduce opacity about 50 go to threshold and find settings for the shape which closely goes the same lines as underlaying layer, after this turn opacity to that layer to full, use stylize->diffuse as long as you get nice looking smooth borders or use blur ( not so much ) now copy this threshold layer and paste it as a layer mask to the flame.. once again you can move around with layer to see how it works, you can easily color it more etc..

.. and i was doing something else here

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

dont forget the...tiny bit more glow around the body. if its not too much trouble.

my apologies everyone, i can be a terribly demanding customer especially if i dont have a very clear idea of what exactly i want done. and seeing what you can do gives me even more ideas! the point here is to have fun, so if you stop having fun, then stop doing it. please.

LOL, im not sure if its more fun to do the art, or to give folks a hard time.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My friends

I've celebrated aplenty, I'm signing off for tonight before I offend

Cody

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

hahaha...

you were fine! I was being terribly ornery... cause welll... I just have to sometimes..

No problem being ornery right back!

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

can you explain better? I am not getting it..

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Im using this as a stock image

I duplicated the first layer put it opacity around 50%
In second layer i turned to Threshold layer edit->threshold ( opacity of this layer was turned to 50% so i could see better where the flame lines are when adjusting threshold settings)
Now i turn this threshold layer back to 100% opacity .. select all and copy
duplicate first layer again and drag it to up ( layer 0 copy 2 in this picture ) make a layer mask and keep alt key down so you have activated layer mask so you can go and paste into that.. now go to blending options i used inner glow just a bit to smooth difference using screen and picked color from the flame
Voila
now you can if you choose use layer mask and blur mask with motion blur etc.. you can manipulate main flame the way you like and layer mask pretty much follows what you are doing

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I am not knocking what you have done.. as I have ended up with similar before (just didn't use the threshold to get there though)

But to me.. it doesn't much look like fire...So I try to draw it, and it doesn't look like fire..so I use brushes.. and it doesn't look like fire to me..

so I don't know.. but how do you make it look like actual fire??? Is it just me?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Lol i am not following you.. i can´t see what you have been doing there to say what might go wrong.. i thought instructions are pretty much straight forward..

wanna try same with a smoke ( without threshold) ?
edit on 22-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join