It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I made the mushrooms smaller.. and that IS BFFT's frog with the rabbit ears.. lol..it really is.. look again

yes, but you turned it into a rainbow contour. not that it looks bad, it looks really good. just not really what i was going for.

But I can make the mushrooms smaller.. and not do glowing frog.. was having a difficult time with the paint brush to make the blue correct on froggie.. so I used photoshop gradient and the blue still wasn't blending right on frog, so then I just made it all multi-colored..(and you have to admit it does match now! hahaha)

it was going to be a blue glow? the rainbow colors isnt a bad idea, but i was thinking to leave the frog just as BFFT had it and just have the rainbow as a very soft glow coming out from it.

I was thinking the ears weren't as prominant as a whole picture too though.. might need bigger bunny ears on him..

not too much bigger hopefully, i like the ears.

but I gave you glowing choice one... and if you want me to keep the blue color this is fine.. it was only the frog wasn't matching.. so I changed it up a bit.. but if you like blue.. this is fine.. take me more timee if you want frog to match with the blue, cause that was my biggest difficulty..

this is an open project so anything you arent able to complete (totally understandable) is up for grabs should the next artist feel an itch to join the fun. but yeah, the details on that glow thing are above.

and I will make bigger bunny ears, so they show up better..and I can make the mushrooms smaller too, this is fine.. but this size mushroom cap is all the frog at that size will sit on top of.. so you know.. but if you want more mushrooms on the bottom I can do this too..

like the ones from that avatar with the cool armor suit. the size of the "toad stool" (ha, i made a funny) was great in the last one you posted.

and if you want the frog not to match the blue in color.. I can do that too..(way totally easieer too!)

if i am allowed my preference, the only blue will be in the mushrooms and a little in the rainbow aura deal. the frog itself i want to be pretty much the same color, texture, orientation of the one BFFT did on pg 89. with the rainbow aura/glow. with a little bit of reflection from the frog on the mushroom cap beneath it.

...i hope i dont come across as demanding. i get excited having such talented artists around.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

...i hope i dont come across as demanding. i get excited having such talented artists around.

(Hands Tzar a tissue....)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: cody599

Just wanted to say congratulations hon. I know I already said it, but I figured I would say it again..

(As a sister always)

Thanks OB

It's starting to sink in, they've already sent me the contract and the hourly rate is in writing, I keep going back and looking at it LOL.

a reply to: Ektar

CODY

EXCELLENT mate! I am SO happy for you! You had been looking
for a long time...& now to have more time with Mrs C...that just
rocks bro...CONGRATS!

Thanks man
we were both gob smacked when we saw how close we will be working to each other, and we'll save massively on fuel, win, win, win.

Now hurry up and those pooches pictures up mate

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Part of the difficulty is that when you say words, I form a picture in my head from those words, and since each of us is different, often the picture behind the words is different too.. so some of what we have to do, is get the right picture from your head to mine..

That is often trial and error - no matter how good the day is!

That said, right now part of the problem is me.. I cannot much coherently think anyway.. let alone coherently understand as well as my normal, not on medication self. So you will have to forgive me, but I am taking pain meds at current moment. Consider me as you would a drunk..

I do think I understand what you are asking for now.. and I have it partway done, but it will most likely be tomorrow before I can manage the computer again, so I will post as soon as its finished.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hi OB

How you holding up sis ?

I know it must be very frustrating and painful for you right now, know you are in our thoughts and we are sending positive vibes your way, you've also been added to prayer lists in England and South Africa, I figured the more the merrier LOL

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thank you for putting me on the prayer lists.. yes, the more the merrier is right!

I will message you for the rest..
check u2u in about 15 or so..

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You know.. I have done that before.. you pinch yourself to make sure its not all some crazy dream... lol.. you keep looking at the papers to bask in the glow of your own glory.. hahaha

been there.. done that... and I am thrilled to death you are there now! Its a glorious place to be!

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Got it I'll read it in a moment

Normally I'm a very modest guy OB, I like to talk myself down so others will be surprised, I never lie in interviews as I could end up looking like a muppet.

As for bask in my own glory LMAO I'm just stunned at my good fortune

I'm off to cook my dinner, (Duck breast covered with a sesame seed crumb, served with a mushroom sauce and french fries) but I'll get back to you soon.

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Got it I'll read it in a moment

Normally I'm a very modest guy OB, I like to talk myself down so others will be surprised, I never lie in interviews as I could end up looking like a muppet.

As for bask in my own glory LMAO I'm just stunned at my good fortune

I'm off to cook my dinner, (Duck breast covered with a sesame seed crumb, served with a mushroom sauce and french fries) but I'll get back to you soon.

Cody

Well...you should take the opportunity to toot your horn.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT

Put blowing horn gif into your search engine

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

heck I am modest... usually.. but from time to time in life.. you just gotta dance - and then pat yourself on the back for succeeding at something!

edit on 19-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

We shared a bottle of Champagne last night and had a dance in the living room, the cuddle monster's smile lit up the room, she know's how much I disliked going to work for the last year or so.

And on the Saturday I took her out for lunch to a really nice pub I know.

She knew something was up as it's out of character for me at the moment, when I asked for a lift to work next week she was crestfallen, so I said "It's not that far out of your way".

"20 miles in the wrong direction"

*Pulled up map on the PC*

"Not any more babes I just got a job here" Cue champagne and dancing.

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well...you should take the opportunity to toot your horn.

Don't worry bro I did ........................ at work, I found out I'm now on a salary that damn near equals the boss, BUT I get paid overtime at time and a half as well which means I'll be earning more than him.

Just thought I'd drop it into the conversation earlier

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Awesome! I am glad for you..

hey.. legitimate question.. are you still making avatars - or will this mess up your avatar making schedule?

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Part of the difficulty is that when you say words, I form a picture in my head from those words, and since each of us is different, often the picture behind the words is different too.. so some of what we have to do, is get the right picture from your head to mine..

That is often trial and error - no matter how good the day is!

That said, right now part of the problem is me.. I cannot much coherently think anyway.. let alone coherently understand as well as my normal, not on medication self. So you will have to forgive me, but I am taking pain meds at current moment. Consider me as you would a drunk..

I do think I understand what you are asking for now.. and I have it partway done, but it will most likely be tomorrow before I can manage the computer again, so I will post as soon as its finished.

it began as a kind of group thing, and it continues to be a group thing. if you feel you are not up to the task then there are other artists who i am sure will take over and do their magic. which is okay with me. just make sure to take care of yourself, art is not worth sacrificing your health.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'll be getting home later, but only by an hour or so. At the moment at least I can't see it messing with me making avatars. I'm not obsessive about work, I might be bringing home drawings to look at and get my head around occasionally, but not much more for the foreseeable future.

Avatars and ATS are my relaxation, and I have too many friends here to go off the radar.

So Nah not a chance

I'll still be here, and being back in creative job, my head will hopefully be in a better place for avatars as well

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

art is not worth sacrificing your health.

Heathen

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm just trying to stay on my kindle today.. will see if i can get on the computer some tomorrow.. but for anyone wanting to try their hand w tzar's picture... here are mushrooms he likes..

And before tzar says it.. these ARE the same mushrooms.. blending layers and gradients can make slight changes in your base layer, which this is.

edit on 19-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

You rest sis

We'll pick it up, I'm outta here for tonight. Filled up the coffee maker, mucked out the monkey

All's good

Cody

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And where is MY cup?

PS. I take cream and sugar.. hazelnut flavored cream.. if you will..

hahahahaha

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join