It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
PANIC

The coffee machine has given up.

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I announce the demise of my beloved coffee maker

I'll be out for a while procrastinating over a replacement, after a solemn funeral march to the local recycling plant. Rest assured 'Old faithful' will be accorded full honours and a place in my heart forever.

Cody

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ILLEGAL AVATARS

bonus illegal that nevah was.

edit on 9-5-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL...they are indeed illegal....we don't allow animated background

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Theres still a few out there.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

No there are a few animated avatars, but not backgrounds. I dont see why any of those besides number two is illegal. It is the only one making any kind of suggestive activity. As far as I can tell, the rest are just designed by an imaginative artists who enjoys colors, and giving it the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" melty face look.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

There are. You should alert when you see them. From mobile users can't see them at all.

That last animation...i dig that quite a bit.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I really haven't seen any.. if there are, then they are people who don't normally post, or don't post often. At least not in the political forums anyway..
edit on 10-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

You're up early OB

What was that about 5:45 when you posted ? You know it's Sunday don't you LOL

Cody

ETA: You as well oh furry one, did I miss something ?
edit on 10/5/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Yes I do know what time it was when I posted. I was up at 4 am, did the dishes from all those in the house who ate in the middle of the darn night.. lol.. swept the floors, folded some laundry... and then I began to quietly have coffee as I sat at the computer..

I am the early bird of the family..

Nope, you didn't miss anything...

I did find some excellent stock images over at deviant art.. for all those of us who cannot create our own vines and grass! All free..

zememz.deviantart.com... (just look for the ones you want!)

I thought to create a cool library in my spare time today...

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Thanks for the link
I always consider myself the early riser here but even I don't get out of bed until at least 6 am on a Sunday LOL.
But then there are only the 2 us here, and don't generally expect to see the cuddle monster until around 9 am.

She woke up came in from behind for a sneaky cuddle then kissed me on the forehead and said, "you're burning up babes..........coffee ?"

I then proceeded to slow cook some pork wondering why I couldn't get the crackling to go right, only to discover that I was cooking lamb !!!

I'm a muppet LOL It's not me it's the malaria, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

Cody

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Well when I am off kilter, whether it be illness or otherwise, things don't generally go right for me either!

So.. your not alone in that category..

Plus, I sometimes mess up just regular. I was making my sister-in-laws favorite meal for her birthday the other day, and I wanted corn bread muffins to go with it. Well, this isn't something I normally make (or make often anyway..) so I looked up the recipe on the internet.

Well, I found a recipe that looked good, and she said it made 9 muffins.. well.. I didn't think 9 was quite enough so I went ahead and doubled the recipe thinking okay, we may have a couple left over but that will be okay..

Well, instead of the doubled recipe making 18 muffins.. I ended up with 30.. lol.. literally! I figure she must have been making some HUGE muffins to only end up with 9... lol.. Now.. we STILL have muffins left, and now they are going stale so I think they will be bird food very soon...lol

So.. when it comes down to it.. I really probably mess up a lot!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeah it's one of those things we just live with LOL

Temperature's going up and I'll be at make or break point soon, if I break I'll off in cloud cuckoo land for a few hours and sweating like the river Thames is flowing out of me.

I'll have a quick one of grannies remedies, warm milk, a raw egg and brandy.

Hold the milk and egg LOL

Man I hate being clammy TMI ?

Cody

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I am sorry your sick. It totally sucks.. but when you are really sick and in la la land.. its kind of cool.. I have seen many things when I had a high fever..hahaha

I will pray your fever breaks soon.. you take good care of you.. and when your fever gets high, Tylenol (acetaminophen) no longer works, only Ibuprofen will when it gets too high..

just so you know.. might help better to break it.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

As a beside, this reminds me of last week my mother in law was sick.. she wanted a hot toddy, so she took Hubby to go get some alcohol because she didn't want anyone to think she was planning on drinking any herself.. lol

so they come home, hand ME moonshine..and say here.. can you make a hot toddy! hahaha

first.. I have never made one before in my life.. second.. I couldn't find a recipe one that called for moonshine for goodness sake..

so I figured it out the best I could with recipes I found on the internet.. made a hot toddy with moonshine for the alcohol portion.. she drank it, then proceeded to call people and tell them she was drinking alcohol!

hahahaha she was so funny!

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

as you know, the wife works nights. so on the weekends i get up at 5:30 and meet her with a cup of coffee, a cigarette, and some conversation. Its sunday, so i can still nap.

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm still here

Still coherent ................................ just about

I've got ps open and just staring at the screen

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I was starting to worry...

well.. stare away then..

have you taken any ibuprofen?

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

so on the weekends i get up at 5:30 and meet her with a cup of coffee, a cigarette, and some conversation

Speaks volumes bro

Cody

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I was starting to worry...

well.. stare away then..

have you taken any ibuprofen?

I don't do drugs

Nicotine and alcohol aside LOL

No need to worry, just a glitch on my side, I'll be right as right can be tomorrow

Cody

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Sorry I just actually got back in town
so NO ime to catch up...
DOLLUKKA that is so brilliant with everything blending to the grass
& colours! Sorry every one that I am SO behind on things.

Amazing! Thank you...

Cheers
Ektar

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join