It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
DTOM has finally talked me into stopping by here yet again.

It seems my avatar doesn't scream Kanga like it should.

I have a few ridiculous (to you all I'm sure) questions and as always would appreciate any help I can get.

What I want is the same background as the background I am using now. As in, take away the Cheshire Cat and I'd like to use the rest. I like the colors, the "smoky inkiness", and I love the writing. The problem is... Can you guess it???

If you said "Why isn't there a madhatter kangaroo in there Alex for $500" you'd be a winner.

So I am wondering if it's possible for any of you (read... someone besides me because I am tech challenged) to use this background and edit in a kangaroo that would blend in with it?? Not a kangaroo that just looks like a sticker, stuck to it lol, but have it look like it was made to go together??

Do I need to try and find a kangaroo picture that matches or can any one I pick be made to match? I'd also like for the kangaroo to have a madhatter hat too. The same question goes for that. Can you blend any pic of the hat I like into the picture and on to the kangaroo or do I need to find one that matches as closely as possible?

I hope I am explaining that clearly enough. I feel like I am not. I am currently on the hunt for a kind of crazy looking kangaroo (like the Cheshire Cat) and a madhatter hat for him to don, but should probably check to see if it's all even possible before I waste time searching for just the right thing.

I'm always grateful for you all helping me and taking the time to answer my questions.
I'm hoping you all can pull another winner out of your hat once I find the images I like.

Thanks for answering in advance!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

All of us are pretty good at blending so that is not a big deal..

If you are going to give us the pictures you want us to use, the thing I personally look for when looking for pictures to blend together is perspective..

you can only change perspective so much in photoshop and other such programs, and if you have an item where the perspective is off then the whole thing will look fake.. so I always try to get matching or very very close to matching perspectives in all the things I am trying to blend..

(ie: don't get a side view picture of a hat that will be blended into a front view perspective.. get front view in the first place... try to find something taken at the correct angle you are planning to blend..)

everything else is easy then..

does this make sense?

edit on 21-4-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TwoRavens
on what page can I find out how to make an avatar using the screen I have? I don't see where the 'tools' part was. I don't mean to but into the convo, but I cannot figure stuff out anymore. no one ever helps me.

Count me in
Just let us know how we can help you and we'll all pile in

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: cody599

hahaha

found this for you...

Ha ha and it's a V8 I think I'm in heaven LOL

Cody

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Kanga, listen....we are professionals in here. You shouldn't be trying this at home. Now look at ya....not even sporting a kangaroo.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

That makes perfect sense. Thank you. I will do my best to find something that doesn't look like it was birthed by Willy Wonka and Airplane at the same time lol. I'm seriously that bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Kanga, listen....we are professionals in here. You shouldn't be trying this at home. Now look at ya....not even sporting a kangaroo.

I know!!! I wear my shame for all to see. DTOM has berated me enough about it. Tear soaked pillows and clip art is all I've seen for two days!! I'd definitely be up for seeing what someone else could do, but am afraid that the picture in my mind is undoable. It's the first time in years I've sported a non kangaroo avi.

I just want a psychotic (like the Cheshire Cat looks) kangaroo wearing a madhatter hat on a background it simply does not belong on...

Is that really too much to ask?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

something like this guy?

or maybe ornery like her?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

well, it sounds like a real blast. i am sure by the time its all done you will get something amazing.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The second one would work if I could get him to look like a sketch in the avatar lol. I am currently scouring all of the "sketched" kangaroo art out there. There is a lot, but not sketchy ones.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I have no doubt at all that you are correct BFFT. The talent here blows me away every time. And every time I've made a request it has turned into something amazing.

I hope you all know how much your work is appreciated and not just by me.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

you should find the exact kangaroo pose you want. Making it into the sketch can be done afterwards.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

we can turn a picture into a sketch using photoshop... don't worry about it..

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How awesome are both you guys???

Thank you. I'll start hunting now.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

LOL! You must have looked in the same place as Me. There is one I found, of I think, the same guy! LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hey Kanga? See the post above this one! Later, Syx.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

what about this face:

on this kangaroo:

or do you want me to make her tongue stick out instead?

Crazy looking is a bit subjective.. what might you want her face doing?

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

LOL! My sugestion? Make the face as crazy as the cheshire cat! LOL!!

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks Syx and OB.
I'm not ignoring you but will be back later to take a look see. Too many Roos are hard to pick from. But I would say that I would like him looking somewhat like the cat. Kind of there and kind of not.

Don't feel obligated to search, but I sure appreciate it. So far I do really like the second pic in yours OB. With madhatter hat, he would look pretty good. But I will return and thank you, thank you, thank you, for helping so far.

And Syx... That selfie kangaroo just made it into my all time all of fame lmao.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

OK I'm joining in the fun now I'm home

Cody

edit on 21/4/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join