It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

That was well done Cody. Does not matter if the client likes it or not. It was very nicely done.

P

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Cheers P
I really liked it, what's more important I had fun making it.

Cody

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I just now found out, quite by accident as this is still a reasonably new marriage... that doing this:

and turning it into this:

As if by magic I apparently turn into something closely resembling this:

*snip*

Sooo.. I am thinking of doing an avatar themed appropriately... but cannot come up with any workable ideas yet..

any thoughts or suggestions?
edit on Tue Apr 7 2015 by Jbird because: ABOUT ATS: Avatar and Signature Guidelines

Firstly how was the interview OB ? Well I hope

OK I think we're safe with these, are we heading in the right direction ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi guys
Just popping in to let you know I just got a text from OperationMindcrime he's fine and sends his best to you all.

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can Anyone help with giving this more ooomphb, less washed out look? Some Pizazz.
:\

His name is Roger and a this is a real photo.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Looks like I'm holding the fort at the moment zazz, how's this (I resized it to fit ATS AV as well so it won't repeat at the bottom)

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Im not sure on how this works, please correct me if im either going about this the wrong way or im in the wrong topic. As far as I understand it we can just make a request here and an artist on the forum will do their best to create an avatar with the themes I would like, I'm assuming that is correct haha, if that is the case:

These images are to help the artist get an idea of the sort of feel/look im going for (im not very articulate in terms of art, if my descriptions are off then that is why haha)

I like the style of this first image, the suit but also with body armor look. (Signals businessman yet also prepared for the worst haha)

images.designntrend.com...

(on right)
thefollowingfansite.com...

I also like this image in that the man looks stoic and calm, yet also has a certain dangerous look to him, like he would be prepared to kill you if necessary and do it with relative ease, and he knows it. Or at least that is what Im going for with this avatar (also wearing a suit haha), I like this pose also.

static.comicvine.com...

Additionally, I have a love/thirst for knowledge and love reading books, so if you could somehow incorporate that into the avatar then that would be amazing! Not sure if this is worth mentioning, by my favorite color is green (more on the darker shade then lighter.)
That's basically what im looking for, the rest is up to the artist in question just go by what Ive stated I trust you will come up with something great, there are some really well done avatars here!

Once again let me know if I have the wrong idea and thanks for providing such a great service to this community! (Feel free to delete if I have the wrong idea.)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grizzles
Good to see you Grizzles

Sounds like Putin reading a book to me LOL

If that's the road you want to go down let us know, am I close ?

Cody

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Hey that second one is awesome, and I am already wearing it!

I think the interview went really well... so fingers crossed!

Thank you so so so very much for the avatar! Woohoo!

I have been playing some in Daz last night.. but daz really is difficult for me.. I just haven't used the program enough to much learn it.. I think I might work it with some more though because it does do some neat stuff, and paired with photoshop it seems limitless for what you can create!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

i may not post anything tonight (then again, i may....we'll see how the night goes). but this is something I am interested in at least giving a go at. Maybe provide you an additional option to use.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If thats the way you choose to interpret it hahaha. I'm alittle concerned that if I have Putin specifically it might make me come across as a fan-boy of the man or something, when I dont really pay attention to politics as I feel that politicians are pretty much all the same. That being said if it looks absolutely bad-ass I really dont care if it makes me look like a fanboy haha. Just follow your gut instincts, tbh im just happy that im having an avatar made- im not too fussy over the specifics, just as long as it has though sort of themes I wanted.

TLDR- You can go down whatever road you would like as long as it has the general themes, so in that sense then yes, you are close :-P.

@bigfatfurrytexan- sure man looking forward to it!!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Good morning all

a reply to: OpinionatedB

Never mind the fingers I'm crossing all my extremities for you. It may make the morning shopping run a tad awkward but hell if it works it was worth it ........................... You go girl

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Always a pleasure to see your interpretation bro, I've been lacking in inspiration of late and I'd happily bow to your talent, I'll see if I get hit by something in the supermarket (probably a wet fish knowing my luck)

You've got the big fella on the case as well mate
He hasn't disappointed yet, even my wife chose his avatar over mine and she's still paying for it LOL, just kidding, the more on the case the better it is for you.

a reply to: zazzafrazz

Cody

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OK your starter Avatar if you want it, I've no doubt BFFT will do something better, as may someone else so keep popping back, and so without further ado.

Tadah

Cody

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Avatar request, anyone want to do a similar themed avi of the one I got on right now but with a bald eagle instead of a wolf? Just the head would be fine, in flight would be cool too.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My new avatar.

Sunset background layer, lotus, rainbow, woman and lots of manipulation of each layer - cutting out, coloring, sizing, etc.

Ok. Feedback, please...

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

the color blend is phenomenal. I completely dig it.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you, bfft!!

There were some real challenges with this one!

- AB

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I would honestly be more than happy to get anything you think suits me.

If I have an option though if you could somehow incorporate a black pharaoh lion, light, and a sexy woman.... I could die happy.

Much thanks in advance the work in this thread is awesome.
edit on 12-4-2015 by birhan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join