It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I thought it might be fun to put a Darwin award in your hand, no doubt the big monkey has something special up his hairy sleeve, but if you want an interim there's this

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I am LOVING the imagery all around me, thanks Cody! This is in the right direction. (a collage of multiple doom is the detail).
I get the Darwin's Award is a Metaphor to Humanity...It's cleaver, but im not sure many will pick on this quickly.

Keep It Up!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Here's one with a pipe as well as more smoke in the background

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What do you think of this?

I turned the table into a clock table (indicative of time since the photo is black and white) instead of getting rid of it.. and the background would appear the thoughts of the mind (in color since it is the future being considered), I also gave you a gas mask key chain which you are twirling around your finger as you think...

Anyway.. just a thought...

edit on 23-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Nice one OB

Good to see you again

Cody

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Thanks Cody..

good to be back... took a hiatus for no reason.. just logged out one day and got busy...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You can log out ?

Is the secret code hidden in the mods coffee beans

Damn I knew I should have looked there

Welcome back my friend

(leave the code by the sheep gathering in the hills)

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

edit on 24-3-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

What do you think of this?

I turned the table into a clock table (indicative of time since the photo is black and white) instead of getting rid of it.. and the background would appear the thoughts of the mind (in color since it is the future being considered), I also gave you a gas mask key chain which you are twirling around your finger as you think...

Anyway.. just a thought...

I am loving all of it! The background, the ClockTable.... I would suggest that we clear the clock table of the beer and junk on it so that the ClockTable can be seen much better!!!

I think we can work on something different than a gas mask key chain.

I love the effort and contribution everyone is helping!

Regards,

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I removed the table paraphernalia but was unhappy with the looks of that particular table without anything on it so I changed to a different clock table in order for it to look more realistic as a table.

I have placed a recorder in your hand in this one as you were not liking the key chain..

what do you think of this one?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I have removed the table paraphernalia and am working on placing a recorder in your hand, however my mouse is broken and this is taking longer than usual as I am unused to working without a mouse.. will post when done, here is where I am at current moment.. my worry is that the clock table, which it actually is a picture of, might no longer appear to be a table without something on it, so perhaps give that a thought. I'll work on that aspect as well, it might be I need to work on perspective a bit, or go for a different style of clock table.

Thank you. Yeah, this keeps getting better and sharper every time.

I see your point about the clock table. Maybe have a kool style handgun on the table.

(just being nit-picky, The Statue of Liberities book Seem to make the back of my head very sharp and pointy...yeah, lets smooth that out please.

Keep up the great work! Take your time, i am in no rush, especially that i know you and others are looking into this Avatar.
And i Feel like we can do something with the chair....its taking up background space...

Regards,
edit on th21Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:21:07 -0500K201530731pm3 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

lol.. I edited but then saw you came back..

what about this? or would you prefer the handgun.. I changed tables in this one below..

PS: I fixed the back of your head as well by moving you a little, but if you prefer I can fix it a little more..

I'll remove the chair completely and take the chair from there.. perhaps give you a different style of chair if no chair back looks funky...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

lol.. I edited but then saw you came back..

what about this? or would you prefer the handgun.. I changed tables in this one below..

PS: I fixed the back of your head as well by moving you a little, but if you prefer I can fix it a little more..

Dude! This looks Waaaay Better! (no gun needed)

Still need to do something with the Hand....
How are you with Motion Images?

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

If you want an animation I can do some animation... what are you wanting animated? (if animation is what you mean by motion??)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mini backgrounds are not allowed to be animated..avatars are. Avatars are a bit smaller in size and filesize should not go over 75kb.. there is a tricky part

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

yeah I know... this is why it is more difficult to do animation here that matches a background, I spend as much time or more making sure the avatar lines up perfectly with the background as I do making the animation... but it can be done if he wants it as I have done it before...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Set a minibackground in ATS and use not totally transparent as a avatar so background shines through, printscreen and in graphic application see what is the area what can be animated. Its still pain in... somewhere lol

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

lol.. I agree about the pain...

but, its good practice anyway!

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

What do you think of this chair?

PS, no chair makes you look slouchy.. I think you need a chair that shows somewhat..

then if you could tell me what you might like animated and any other ideas you may have ...

I'm off to go grocery shopping and then cooking dinner, but I will be back this evening to hear what you think and your additional information..

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi guys

Nice work going on here
*Hears animation and saunters off to make coffee for everyone*

If you need me I'll be mucking out the big monkey ........................ again.

Cody

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join