It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Wow, I really was expecting someone to just slap something together for me.

I may have to go to your profile and star everything you have ever posted.

Really, thanks for the effort.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Glad you like it ! You are welcome

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

More than happy whoever starred my post above gave me a nice round 3500 stars!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hi guys

Thought you'd like to know I just got a text from OperationMindcrime, he says hi and will be back as soon as RL allows.

Message passed ........ Carry on.

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone, so i have been around for a bit, taking a hiatus or two here and there. I was hoping one of the wonderful artists here could make me an avatar. Looking for some thing that kinda goes along with my user name (Reads Abandon Faith) but throwing in a phoenix of sorts rising from the ashes.

Much appreciate if this can be complied with, even if not you guys and gals are amazing!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbandonFaieth
Hello everyone, so i have been around for a bit, taking a hiatus or two here and there. I was hoping one of the wonderful artists here could make me an avatar. Looking for some thing that kinda goes along with my user name (Reads Abandon Faith) but throwing in a phoenix of sorts rising from the ashes.

Much appreciate if this can be complied with, even if not you guys and gals are amazing!

G

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AbandonFaieth

Here's another take

Cody

ETA: Another take or 2 LOL

edit on 12/3/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thank you! that is awesome!

Cody yours as well, Thank you

Have a beer on me!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Will do chief

They're both yours so feel free to use swap or discard as you see fit.

Instructions on uploading a large avatar are here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I followed the steps to that and only have one question, how do i get it to cover the entire square like yours does cody, as you can see i have the black background on this. maybe i just missed something

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

OK

It is a tad confusing you need a blank avatar, there's one between the lines
you cant see it bit trust me it's there
-------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Save it to your desktop and upload it as your AVATAR

Then take the image you want to appear as your large avatar and save it as your mini background

Like this

I know it's backwards but it works

Cody

edit on 12/3/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Got it, Thanks!!!!

very much appreciated in the work you all are doing for this thread too!

you artists are amazing

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

No probs and way to go

I've taken days to get that concept over before now LOL, probably my fault. And thanks for the praise on behalf of us all, we do it for fun, not for praise, but appreciation is always welcome

Scroll back there's a couple more options for you I knocked as well in my first post back.

Cody

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Free to good home...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been making Terry Prachett avatars for a couple of members, including myself. Gads, I love that man's books!!!
I was shocked to hear of his passing.

Here is the one I made for myself (duh I know I'm wearing it right now, but I might change it out, so...)

When the others have given me the thumbs up on what they like, I'll post them... I'm just so incredibly sad!

- AB
edit on 12-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I know right? I wrote a story, The fixers and got a comment how it was like some of His works. At the time the name did not even click for Me. Man, I have a terrible memory. But anyway. since then it did click and I remember reading some of His works years ago. It is truly sad He is not with Us anymore. However, we have his words to remember Him by forever!!

Have missed You! Nice seeing You here!!

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hey Syx,

I've been lurking... (lurk lurk lurk)

Good to see you too! I think I remember "The Fixers" from awhile back... Good work!

- AB

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hey guys and Gals. I Have a request. I had mentioned being able to help with an avatar to a newbie, at the time, with an avatar. I have not used photo shop or anything like that but can do like image resizing, cropping, etc. Simple stuff. Below I will paste their reply to me about an avatar. Haven't had the time to do anything yet really for them and feel bad......

Would You please create one of Your awesome Images for them? I , and I know They, would totally appreciate it!
Your works here are Fantastic!!! I am thinking of an Abstract Elephant riding a Turbine Engine into Space, into a Galaxy Swirl or something. I have a couple images to use, if You'd like to, that I will drop here. I'll post the thumbs for them below.You will see what I on about below after reading their reply to Me. Thanx!!!

Their UserName is AirTurbineStarter. I know right? has ATS right in it!!

She's a Student of AirCraft Technologies.

"Syx, I've been trying to think of something to use as an avatar, I have read a couple of threads about uploading a picture to use, but it all seems complicated to me. Id be more than happy to use one, if you or another member made one for me. Usually though pictures of a turbine engine itself, aren't very exciting. But with the right touch I'm sure you could make it pretty fancy. I do like the idea of something spacy, or a nice galaxy or something . On another note, I really like the Geometric Animal designs particularly the elephants made of different shapes. ( I know that has nothing to do with airplane engines, but I think its neat.) But like I said I'm open to anything, and I really appreciate it."

edit on 13-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Okey Dokey.

Here is the avatar claimed by Gemwolf (not for sale! or for free!!)

It is a resize...and admittedly better than my efforts below!

This one is still up for grabs, but the resize was my favorite (Gemwolf agreed!). I did this one in layers on Photoshop and its basically a collage. It has Gaspode with attitude. It is also blurry where it shouldn't be...I don't know what happened but to clean it up I'd have to start over so I left it at that... Not my best work. (I know. I can barely fit on the screen with my puffed up ego!)

Still waiting to hear back from someone else to see if they liked a Maruice and His Educated Rodents avatar I put together from a web photo and text...

peace,
AB

edit on 13-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You do great work! I love the one You are using now. Awesome! Awesome indeed!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join