It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Looks awesome.

Thanks

How do you get it to fit into the entire space? It cuts off so you cant see more than the middle section.
edit on 5-11-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Look at page one of this thread for a tutorial on how to put it in your background.

Oh, and Cody contacted me telepathically and wanted you to use this one instead to add more depth and leave room for your member name to be viewed easily.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Looks good so i tried it, unless you change the writing to black, you can't really see any information......

Can anything be done?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

scary...he's asleep right now.

that means...he's dreaming about you.

and EA0O6.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I might have made a mistake... It was either telepathy or complications from the chili cheese dog I had for lunch.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Yeah, cody usually reminds me a chili dog, too.

LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

scary...he's asleep right now.

that means...he's dreaming about you.

and EA0O6.

You say that like it's not normal

Cody

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah, cody usually reminds me a chili dog, too.

LOL

I have no idea whether that's a compliment or an insult LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Finally got around to getting my AV to face the post

Better late than never

Cody

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Would any of you lovely folks be up for a Thanksgiving theme avatar for me please?

Here's some pics, with a couple new dogs even! I have the other pics you've used before still on here as well if you need em.

I cut the dogs out of some of these pics that I can upload if wanted, but I'm not sure if I even did it right/well enough and I only did a couple. Just let me know
Skies the limit as to how goofy, silly, crazy, whatever ya want to get! Thanks a ton in advance!

Queensland 1

Queensland 2

Old Lady 1

Old Lady 2

Little Dog

Husky 1

Husky 2

Akita

Lil

edit on 11/10/2015 by Lilroanie because: removed link lol

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Some great pics to play with, if time allows I'll have a play and I doubt I'll be the only one.

Your all pics link takes me to my uploads page, I suspect the same will be true for the others, we already have our own pics LOL.

There may be an issue there if that's not what you intended.

Cody

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

LOL oops? ok lemme link the rest!

Little Dog

Husky

Husky again

Husky Goofy

Thanks again! I can hardly wait, you guys and gals always amaze me
!!!

Lil

ETA: PS I would totally not be opposed to cartooning them if you want to, like I said the only limit to what I want is what you guys and gals want to try to do

edit on 11/10/2015 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
syxpak wasnt lying!
thank you! awesome!

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Would any of you lovely folks be up for a Thanksgiving theme avatar for me please?......

BigG

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

Would any of you lovely folks be up for a Thanksgiving theme avatar for me please?......

BigG

You're a genius!!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Again with the hilarity hahaha!! I love it thanks!

Lil

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Again with the hilarity hahaha!! I love it thanks!
Lil

You're very welcome Lil,
I'm glad you like it, and I'm sure the team will have some more on the way...

It's nice to have a change of clothes or two!!! LOL

BigG

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ohh that'd be awesome too
I have a Xmas one and Halloween and now Thanksgiving, but a new years and Easter and a patriotic one would be cool too, some time before those holidays? Also maybe just a generic one (or two lol)

What can I say I'm a girl I love new clothes (and my animals) even if it is just virtual avatars lol! I feel bad cause I don't post much but I love being fashionable wearing the lastest fashions you all make when I do lol. I also have these girls if anyone wants to do something with them and yes Weezie has a story I'll share if you want to know lol.

Thelma

Louise

Weezie

Thanks Lil

edit on 11/11/2015 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

....and yes Weezie has a story I'll share if you want to know lol.....

I want to know! SPILL the Story!!!

BigG

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Lol ok... So 3 years ago my daughter got me Thelma and Louise for my birthday. They were hatchlings and dinky tiny! They almost died when they were about 2 months old (Never ever buy from petco!) Between me and my vet and her assistant who is a herp guy, we saved them and they grew into BIG healthy adults. They come when I call their names, and climb right up on my hand or come up and raise their heads for a scratch on the chin. 4 months of hand feeding them both every 2 hours made an impact I guess lol.

Now fast forward a few years and one day I noticed Louise was gone from their tank. It is a huge 45 gallon tank they cannot get to the top of or even close.

I never did find out how she got out, but I was devastated.

So needless to say I was very upset, so my Mom and Sister gave me the money for Xmas last year to get a "new" Louise. I contacted Ron Tremper and he had Weezie and voila! I had a new friend for Thelma who was seriously upset at being alone and a new friend for me, she is still standoffish with me, but getting better. She came as an adult cause I didn't think a baby would do well with a huge adult lizard.

Fast forward again a few months and my dogs alert on something in the corner of my room. I go look and, omg it was LOUISE lol. She got lost in Aug and we found her around April. I live in the high desert so it gets COLD in the winter and HOT in the summer. I honestly thought she'd freeze to death loose, so after a few months I just assumed she was dead. Not only was she NOT dead she was a fat girl lol. I have NO clue what she ate but dang, I guess I have more bugs etc than I thought or maybe baby mice, we do have those and she is easily big enough to eat a small or pinkie mouse.

I had a broken foot so I had my nephew come grab her and so now I have 3 geckos! She proceeded to beat the tar out Louise and Weezie so she now has her own tank next to theirs and they are all much happier!

Silly story I know but Thelma and Louise are serious survivors! They both were the size of a pencil, on death's door! My vet didn't think they'd survive, she and her assistant even took them home a couple times in the beginning! We were all determined to save them.. Considering they were $30 geckos from petco and I spent around $150 (My vet is awesome seriously) on the vet care, everyone thought I was nuts! Four months and soooo sick it was hard but I took them with me everywhere with their ground up worms and vitamins in a mush and hand fed em and they made it!

Lil

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join