It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It was purely coincidence I came back at the moment somebody wanted to ask me a question....that is if you believe in coincidence.

Anyway, I believe BFFT is already working on your "Nazca shamanic psychedelic ancient astronaut" so I can't wait to see how that turns out. (started playing around with some things myself but at the moment I can't come up with something that really works)

If there are still requests pending which I may have overlooked please feel free to re-post your request.

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Omg that is awesome!
Thanks man!

Looks great.

edit on thFri, 18 Sep 2015 00:51:48 -0500America/Chicago920154880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Hello everybody !

Since I got that electric guitar I'm all about classic rock and I wonder if someone can mix that with the concepts on my current avatar. Maybe a Nazca shamanic psychedelic background with visions of the cool ancient astronaut on my avatar. I know...., sounds like a real challenge.

Thanks guys !

Are we going in the right direction with this??

This is probably the hardest assignment yet....Nazca shamanic psychedelic background, cool ancient astronaut and an electric guitar....

Peace
edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Sep 2015 09:46:24 -0500am304620159 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

aw yeah...thats the stuff. thats the stuff right there......

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

OM I've missed seeing your art!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Trueman
Hello everybody !

Since I got that electric guitar I'm all about classic rock and I wonder if someone can mix that with the concepts on my current avatar. Maybe a Nazca shamanic psychedelic background with visions of the cool ancient astronaut on my avatar. I know...., sounds like a real challenge.

Thanks guys !

Are we going in the right direction with this??

This is probably the hardest assignment yet....Nazca shamanic psychedelic background, cool ancient astronaut and an electric guitar....

Peace

Man I missed your take on things OM

I'm gonna have to up my game BIG TIME, nice one mate

Cody

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whaha....it's really been a while since I've played with PhotoShop. Funny how fast you forget things...

I actually hope Trueman comes with some suggestions which need to be changed because I need the excercise!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

AMAZING!

I'd add a couple of details if possible. Maybe you can add a reflection on the helmet, like the one I use. Maybe a location like Machu Picchu.

In my head, the astronaut you created is sort of a time traveler to the Preinca and Inca's world. His helmet tells what he see in his adventures.

Yeah I know..., what a trip right?

I already got a whole book about his adventures in my mind. Will tell you more as soon I'm back home.

edit on 18-9-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'll get to work on that helmet asap...

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Oh man...either I have some serieus catching up to do with my photoshop skills or it really isn't possible to get a landscape fitted into that small helmet.

Made an alternative for you in which any kind of landscape will fit but I had to sacrifice the guitar....don't know, made start from scratch would be better...

Just let me know...

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Brother, your art is so good that I can't tell which one I like more.

I Believe I'll will be using both, THANK YOU !

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the compliment, if you have a better picture for the helmet reflection feel free to send it over and I'll incorporate it in the avatar...

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Thanks for the compliment, if you have a better picture for the helmet reflection feel free to send it over and I'll incorporate it in the avatar...

Peace

Thank you again brother !

Now I'm trying to remember how to get the pic on my avatar. LOL I forgot

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I used 200x440 for the avatar, maybe you should change your blank avatar accordingly (or I could change the design to the proportions of your blank avatar).

I thing that's the problem with this one...

Peace

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Sep 2015 06:00:15 -0500am300020159 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
On a side note:

Should we begin making preparations for an upcoming Halloween avatar contest? Any word from DTOM about that?

I really feel like making some more stuff but without a theme I'm lost...lol

Peace

edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Sep 2015 06:06:06 -0500am300620159 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh man, I have nothing to post, just watching my avatar. I must be the member with coolest avatars on ATS for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

if not, you're pretty damned close.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

WOW!

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Since there seems to be no new request I'll just stick with your subject if you don't mind??

...just practicing!

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Just when I thought I should let you rest for a while after those last masterpieces...., you blew my mind !!!

Ok, ok...., new challenge for you if you desire to continue, but it might be even harder (I don't know if can be done) :

Picture this : He (the astronaut) decides to change history big time. He came back with friends to fight the spanish conquistadors. A 3 armies battle has begun.
edit on 19-9-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join