It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That sound interesting I'll have to give it a look, I love a bit of alternative reading, thanks for the heads up

I've got another couple of ideas floating around and if time allows I'll get then done and post them

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

That sound interesting I'll have to give it a look, I love a bit of alternative reading, thanks for the heads up

I've got another couple of ideas floating around and if time allows I'll get then done and post them

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LMAO

I'd best learn a new language first

Cody

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

LMAO

I'd best learn a new language first

Cody

Yes, sadly it haven't been translated to English yet. Can't even find a youtube video in english about JJ Benitez, Smells like a conspiracy.....hehe.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I found a PDF of Caballo de Troya (Spanish). Maybe a translator program could do the job

www.alconet.com.ar...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Thanks man

I really appreciate that, I'll have a look around for a translator

Truly gutted to hear of RA's demise, the kid was a genius beyond his years Rising Against

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thanks man

I really appreciate that, I'll have a look around for a translator

Truly gutted to hear of RA's demise, the kid was a genius beyond his years Rising Against

Cody

Oh man, thanks for let me know. I'm gonna miss him.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Just popping in to see what you all were doing...
But...while I'm here, I thought maybe I could drop off two pics that maybe someone could re-size or something..
If anyone had a spare moment..
I would appreciate it...
There could be cookies involved...
Just saying...it could happen

[snippped]

Thanks to whoever can do this for me..
blend57

edit on Sun Sep 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: image showed a bit too much

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Here is one.

Your second pic may be against T&Cs but .... I am not sure. Is she naked? If so, it is a no no.

Hard to tell. Nice pic.

P

edit on 13/9/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Tyvm!! It's perfect!

Now...below there are two gift boxes..Gift 1 and Gift 2 (way to state the obvious..right?)

You get to pick one gift box (on your honor)

One of them holds cookies I made..and the other holds cookies that I purchased.

But first, I feel the need to tell you that I am a terrible cook..

I once boiled an egg for 3 hours..no lie!

So...if you want to live..choose wisely..

Box #1

Box #2

Thanks again,
blend57

Um..yeah..the second Pic I would call art..but I can see how some would not..might need to crop those out of there..lol
edit on 13-9-2015 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

do you hve the original images from your astronaut?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EKron

You got some taste! ... love the one with the horns, and the orange haired one!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Thank you, sir!

In a different mood today and just playing around but did a few more while watching TV. Like the others a page back, if anyone would like one of these to use, just let me know and I'll upload it.

I've been here a long time and never had an avatar up until just a few months ago. I've been through several trying to find one that doesn't necessarily look anything like me but captures a certain essence or attitude or something that's kind of me somehow? I'll probably be sticking with the one that's up now as it just kind reached out to me even though I'm probably old enough to be this chick's grandmother and don't have any tattoos! I ran about 20 of my little mock-ups by a friend and without prompting, she picked this one for me too so I felt I was on the right track.

Here's question though that may help with something I still haven't quite made my mind up about yet - which way should my avatar face?

I thought facing right would be more artistically correct and draw the eye toward the content of my posts and seem more receptive but then thought facing left with her back to things would show more attitude or be defensive because I tend to take a bit of flack around here. Maybe I'll just switch randomly but opinions if one is preferable over the other are welcome, for whatever reason.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ka55f63571.png[/atsimg]

ETA: The left/right sample above is not at the same zoom level as the actual avatar I'm using, but you get the idea.

edit on Sun Sep 13th 2015 by EKron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I am a believer in facing the post, to the right. It draws the reader into your post more. Zarni has some cool ones where the guy is pointing to his post.

My avatar/background isn't a message about me. Its just a theme to match a user name, derived from someones description of me about 15 years ago. It immediately became my internet user name.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I am a believer in facing the post, to the right. It draws the reader into your post more. Zarni has some cool ones where the guy is pointing to his post.

Thanks, BFFTXN! I agree from a design standpoint facing right toward the post is the way to go and is more friendly, open and engaging. OTOH, some less than complimentary things have been said to me and probably will be in the future so proactively taking a defensive posture seems appropriate and sometimes there's a lot of crap here I would rather turn my back to.

My avatar/background isn't a message about me. Its just a theme to match a user name, derived from someones description of me about 15 years ago.

I wanted an avatar that did embody something about my attitude or vibe and I'm sure a lot of folks do but I would never post a picture here that could identify me in real life. Not sure this picture exactly nails it or looks anything like me at all except for being blonde and fair skinned (plus there's the whole me being 35 or 40 years older thing and I'd probably cry if my hair looked like that!)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EKron

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks, BFFTXN! I agree from a design standpoint facing right toward the post is the way to go and is more friendly, open and engaging. OTOH, some less than complimentary things have been said to me and probably will be in the future so proactively taking a defensive posture seems appropriate and sometimes there's a lot of crap here I would rather turn my back to.

My avatar/background isn't a message about me. Its just a theme to match a user name, derived from someones description of me about 15 years ago.

I wanted an avatar that did embody something about my attitude or vibe and I'm sure a lot of folks do but I would never post a picture here that could identify me in real life. Not sure this picture exactly nails it or looks anything like me at all except for being blonde and fair skinned (plus there's the whole me being 35 or 40 years older thing and I'd probably cry if my hair looked like that!)

It's the attitude
that's why I said that is you!
that's how I imagine you when you were like 28-30.

But with sleek hair of course!
edit on 14-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I thought facing right would be more artistically correct and draw the eye toward the content of my posts and seem more receptive but then thought facing left with her back to things would show more attitude or be defensive because I tend to take a bit of flack around here.

I'm with the gorilla on the thought about facing the post. I never really paid any regard to that until kinglizard popped in here one time, as he used to from time to time, and mentioned it... to be receptive for readers of your posts and in general like showing attentiveness to others in the thread.

it's subtle, but makes some sense to me.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hiya folks.

I need a profile pic for my ATS Twitter Handle.

Something archer esque?!

Or just some awesome ATS design/graphic I'd be cool with too

Any takers?

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

what are the dimensional specs on that?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The profile header (Banner) is 1500 x 500 pix

Profile picture is 400 x 400 pix BFFT

Good to see you and Zarni on the day bro

Cody

ETA: Twitter will resize it, the site sizes automatically, but those are the recommended sizes
edit on 14/9/15 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join