It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

a small tiny rock ( which changes colors ) you mean just front of that smoke which goes around the eye ?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: cody599

Hey Mate I hope today was better for you.
I'm so excited for you...& then the mileage from
Mrs C's work....dude you nailed it bro!

Cheers
Ektar

Sorry for the late reply mate,

My new job is manic at the moment, I'm out the door at 5am and don't get home until around 6pm, and it's solid physical graft all day, they've had me replace the sprayer whilst he's on holiday and I've spent the last 3 days catching up with the cabinet makers, clearing the backlog of spraying that needed doing.

However the backlog is now clear and hopefully I can slow down a bit !!! I'm knackered LOL

Back on the bench making stuff come Monday

Guys sorry for my absence it's been literally work, eat, puke, bathe, catch up with the cuddle monster, doze off in chair, rinse repeat. I know there are people out there that work harder than me, but I only ate my first decent meal and kept it down tonight,(Yes that's how nervous a new job makes me...............The only thing that truly stresses me out LOL) so the calories are piling back in and the energy will return

Cody

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

a small tiny rock ( which changes colors ) you mean just front of that smoke which goes around the eye ?

no, the whole meteor or whatever you want to call it.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Too much work and too little time. That would require to go through all 53 frames and color each one of them differently, masking each frame separately etc. If we had talked only rock that would have been faster task. Editing someone else´s animation is always more work than doing one from scratch.

It is end of school season and last week running, we have graduation parties to attend ..

Sorry but i skip this time..

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

its okay, the project is on the table so anyone can have a go, even you if you change your mind. have fun at your parties!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You do realise we do this for free, for fun, don't you ?

When it stops being fun it's not worth doing, sorry to be so blunt, but we're just a bunch of friends having fun, not an advertising agency.

Cody

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Lol, i like to do when i can get creative, but eats the core of me if I edit some other peoples work. Maybe its me
But i do like challenges.
Its not that it couldn´t be done so everyone who want to continue from where i left the project pls feel free

Hubby´s little sister is graduating as architecht so its a big party. Next month i am also a bit tied up with a project so propably won´t contribute that much if any lol.

Sad to hear you have been sick .. hope you are better now !

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Sorry about that I was over tired last night LOL

Normal service will be resumed ASAP
Cody

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

for me its one thing to use a part of someone else work to make an avatar for use here, its a whole nother ball game to change up someone's work, full size, knowing that it will be used elsewhere.

Animations are a lot of work for someone, graphics artists in general, put pieces out at places like tumblr, deviant and more to get their names out... because their living is doing graphics, and pieces like this are their advertisement. People say hey "look at that quality work that such and such did" to their friends and family, and their friends and family say it to more people, and such and such gets a bit of business out of that...selling a piece, or being hired to do some banner/logo/website work for a company...

Stealing people's work is stealing it - I am not saying that is your intention, I'm just saying if its not for use here, unless I am doing work for your business, then I will do graphics work on a case by case basis for what someone is wanting. And what you are wanting, is a no.
edit on 29-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Very much so ! As someone who gets her living doing graphics art (3d basically) as seen my own work been stolen (sold another site ) going through all the legal issues to get that charlatan down and the site where it was sold was also a bit fishy, it took almost 6 months to get my item down from the site, it was very distressing.. So now i mostly sell my items with all rights to trustworthy companies and do commission work and let them deal with those charlatans.

What is considered as a fair use often is confusing to people. Avatars are fair use but personal art is not. Copyrights hold 70 years after that more or less free use ( depends if estates of artist ( if not alive anymore) can protract copyrights further )

edit on 29-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yeah, I figure it can't be easy! There was another site that was recently taken down for stealing people's work I heard of. Too many of them out there I guess, with new one's popping up every day!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Now available

LOVE IT.

Fits wonderfully!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You are welcome
Glad you like it !

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

That did come out so beautiful!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thank you
it was lovely picture to work with.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There is someone on deviant who does a lot of trees like that... I keep wondering if they know 10th! lol...
edit on 29-5-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Apes are pretty popular too

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Are they? I haven't run across any yet, but I am probably not using the same key words that an ape would show up in when I search for things! Sounds like it would be BFFT's joy!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

they must be cataloged very well...they don't get thrown out onto Google Images.

Which, if im being honest, is fine. Id rather search for actual gorilla images to redo myself.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well i wonder if this work
.. it didn´t too long url

google devianart+ape

There are nothing wrong with apes .. cute animals !
edit on 29-5-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join